Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) (38923 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by MzErica(f): 2:55pm On May 26, 2023
If you believe this fool, then I have an international airport to sell for you, for a price that won't put a hole in your pocket. grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Seagodess(f): 2:56pm On May 26, 2023
BreconHills:

"Holding unto straws" mode activated. 25% of FCT Kwa - because the voters in FCT have two heads. If this is PDP/LP strongest point what a pity!
why was it in the Constitution? Are you this daft? Let's wait for Monday
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by blowjohn(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Everybody dey reject Tinubu up and down.

Read u won't read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Malory: 2:56pm On May 26, 2023
blowjohn:

Read u won't read.
Read it for me.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by gloryman91: 2:57pm On May 26, 2023
Useless concert , Tinubu Shettima Administration is mostly concerned about good Governance to the masses.

This rubbish honestly.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by blowjohn(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:
The cocaine sniffing maggot will have strength to go for a concert but can’t and has never granted a single interview

43 artistes performed on a concert with less than 4k people in attendance

Imagine say na Peter Obi dey do that concert for Lagos

You’ll see genuine love and stampede with musicians who are willing to perform for free

You can’t buy love dear

What a Parkinson disease infused president

Ur hatred is so obvious.

Did they tell u the concert was for everyone?

Which musician in Nigeria will perform for free?

Ur just talking like a hateful monger.

So an artiste will just wake up one morning , carry his crew and go and perform for free abi?

Even psquare that performed for obi, they did it for free abi?

Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Read it for me.

He has told he was shortchanged by the middle men.

Not Tinubu.

But u won't read.

Na hatred full ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Morphinne: 3:00pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Everybody dey reject Tinubu up and down.
Just see how you are here disgracing your already wretched family. African child, pls always endeavor to read or call someone to read and explain to you in pidgin at least cry airhead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by chaloskyx: 3:01pm On May 26, 2023
you should have collected it yes Nigerians hypocrites that they are would call you a sellout but you dint come to this world to serve anybody but yourself. its your loss
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin

The real love is on the ballot grin BAT got 25% in 29 states your candidates supporters are just noise makers all over social media . Funny thing LP that is loved across Nigeria couldn’t meet up with the required party Agent across Nigeria to you guys social media represents the whole Nigeria that’s why you guys LOST.

Why are u wasting time replying the hate filled humanoid?

He says musicians wud have performed for free grin grin grin grin

That's how u know say the guy just get hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by MechanicMike: 3:08pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:
The cocaine sniffing maggot will have strength to go for a concert but can’t and has never granted a single interview

You’ll see genuine love and stampede with musicians who are willing to perform for free

You can’t buy love dear

^^^^^^^^^^^^HOMEMADE MORONS & NUISANCE EVERYWHERE...(he definitely IBO)

.....PETER OBI LOST..........DONT HATE..CONGRATULATE............JAGABAN RULES!!!!!!!!!! (NO OOFENCE) smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Almunjid(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

U forgot that P-Square performed in an empty stadium during PO's campaign abi? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Bhol28: 3:10pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

SORRY
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by mosaicafrique: 3:10pm On May 26, 2023
See this one don see excuse, instead of him to tell us he rejected the offer because of the Asana Movie contract yesterday.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by MechanicMike: 3:11pm On May 26, 2023
Almunjid:

U forgot that PSquare performed in an empty stadium during PO's campaign? grin

...P SQAURE...those Michael Jackson wannnna-be slow poke.......are they even relevant? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by mosaicafrique: 3:11pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=mosaicafrique post=123381923]See this one don see excuse, instead of him to tell us he rejected the offer because of the Asana Movie contract yesterday. [/quote

Asaba movie contract
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Cesearleo: 3:11pm On May 26, 2023
E no go better for that religion magot,make him come do am make we see akwute family
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by prof22(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2023
Just dey imagine from now till 2031 after which power will go back to the north and your imagination go continue…you go imagine sortey one day grey hair go don comot
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2023
This nigga is always blabbering incoherently.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by juwoonn(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2023
Na so one say e wan give me grant N1.8M... but na N1.6M hin go collect as kick back.. make I take 200k hold body. Corruption under APC no be any country mate.
nony43:
APC and wayo na 5 and 6 you won pay super star 10 m but na 5m go reach him hand .

1 Like

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

But some of them, you know the "them" said the crowd that attended the show was massive, and on other news, they said it wasn't so massive because it was not open for the general public, but to the invited. grin grin

Which one we go believe now
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by johnjose68: 3:14pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Continue to imagine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by eteebanky1: 3:15pm On May 26, 2023
Lol, lies from pit of hell

They did not invite you
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by BreconHills(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2023
Seagodess:
why was it in the Constitution? Are you this daft? Let's wait for Monday

You are seeing something that does not say what you think it says. The Supreme Court has already extensively adjudicated this point. The FCT for the sake of an election shall count as a state ranking pari passu with other states. It is not ordinarily considered a state as it has no governor or house of assembly. The constitution adds it to the list of states. Hence the "and"

Am I a lawyer?

Yes - called to the bar in 1983. [b][/b]

Don't hold your breath.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Illegal1(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
But I like the fact that he knows his worth and sticked to it

Omoh........talk truth bros,u go gree pay portable 10m to cum ur show?
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by plantist: 3:18pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
All na reject. Some artists no dey collect shishi to perform once they like and support you. Tinubu is hated by all more especially by the Yorubas.

Which Yoruba hate Tinubu? This Malory no get sense abeg.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by sinero: 3:19pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
All na reject. Some artists no dey collect shishi to perform once they like and support you. Tinubu is hated by all more especially by the Yorubas.

Keep wailing. I hope d bitterness doesn't kill u sooner than your time. If u like jump into d lagoon. Tinubu is the C-in-C
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 3:20pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

43 artistes performed on a concert with less than 4k people in attendance.

And #10m budgeted for each of the 47 artises. Almost#1B spent on a meaningless concert. Tinubu's cartel are wasteful.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Illegal1(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2023
Omoh.......portable dey lie jare,nobody invite am b4...
wetin he wn cum sing wen dem go pay am 10m?
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by sinero: 3:24pm On May 26, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i think it is only the CHRISTAIN that hates him.

Not all the Christians sir.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by dododawa1: 3:24pm On May 26, 2023
Minister of LIE
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Him perform?
Go through the news again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh / Ayanfe Adekunle Monsuru Poses With His Car - Photos / Khafi Joins Temple Management Company (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.