Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Is It Always The Guy They Tell You Not To Worry About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always The Guy They Tell You Not To Worry About (376 Views)

10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. / Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Always The Guy They Tell You Not To Worry About by Deicide: 12:51pm On May 26, 2023
Every single time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always The Guy They Tell You Not To Worry About by N3TRAL: 1:04pm On May 26, 2023
It's because nobody knows another human's mind.
Ever wonder why they crush on Korean actors? Try to answer the rhetorical question.

My experience is the quintessential story that perfectly answers your question.

Big boys neglect their girlfriends when they're around me with the firm believe that the youngest dude in the clique with the ugliest car doesn't stand a chance.

I bring poise, depth and natural beauty to the table which disrupt the girls' ovaries. I unconsciously win them over from pals who thought they were better than me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always The Guy They Tell You Not To Worry About by Deicide: 4:30pm On May 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

I bring poise, depth and natural beauty to the table which disrupt the girls' ovaries. I unconsciously win them over from pals who thought they were better than me.
Evil
Re: Why Is It Always The Guy They Tell You Not To Worry About by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 26, 2023
Deicide:
Every single time.
Lol... U go dey trust woman 😅
Re: Why Is It Always The Guy They Tell You Not To Worry About by ItisWell22(f): 5:42pm On May 26, 2023
😢

(1) (Reply)

Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Doesn't Mean You Shouldn't Go Out On Dates O / Somebody Said “but Cyprus No Be Country Sha” / What To Do When You Experiencing Dryness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.