Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience (1971 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by aro360: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
hi nl
it has been a usual attitude of most ladies to tax guys and i think some of them have taken it as a job.

There was dis girl who knew me through her sister then we exchanged numbers because i was trying to teach her how to use an app,weeks later she called me that she has something on her mind that she wants to tell me....then i was like what does this girl wants to tell me then i asked what was it, she said she wants to tell me but she is shy... immediately she said that i knew it was about to tax me then i told her not to say it if she doesn't want to.

At this moment i was really trying to end the call but she later said she needs subscription and me as a sharp guy i told her that am a student lyk her and I'm currently broke that at the end of the month when i receive money i will subscribe for her,thats how i she bleeped off.

You can share

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by donbachi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
But if to sey she open u for enter...atink.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
donbachi:
But if to sey she open u for enter...atink.
You too Dey mumu.. she no need the sex too? This how some of you guy allows those girls to collect your money anyhow all in the she go open make you Enter.oboy get sense oo if them no need sex why married women Dey leave their husband for house go find one nigga for outside wey go Dey oil am well.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
aro360:
hi nl
it has been a usual attitude of most ladies to tax guys and i think some of them have taken it as a job.

There was dis girl who knew me through her sister then we exchanged numbers because i was trying to teach her how to use an app,weeks later she called me that she has something on her mind that she wants to tell me....then i was like what does this girl wants to tell me then i asked what was it, she said she wants to tell me but she is shy... immediately she said that i knew it was about to tax me then i told her not to say it if she doesn't want to.

At this moment i was really trying to end the call but she later said she needs subscription and me as a sharp guy i told her that am a student lyk her and I'm currently broke that at the end of the month when i receive money i will subscribe for her,thats how i she bleeped off.

You can share

you should take part of the blame for these women's tricks....
- why didnt you tell her exactly what was on your mind?
- why werent you honest about not giving money to foolish begging women who think they are smart?
- how do you expect women to learn if you dont tell them what time it is?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by donbachi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Meeyankee:

You too Dey mumu.. she no need the sex too? This how some of you guy allows those girls to collect your money anyhow all in the she go open make you Enter.oboy get sense oo if them no need sex why married women Dey leave their husband for house go find one nigga for outside wey go Dey oil am well.
why contradict urself
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Bluezy13(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
So a girl asked you for subscription, and you told her till month end.

What's the fuss about

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by SweetCunt97(f): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Meeyankee:

She tell you say she need am? Abi una go just dey assume
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She tell you say she need am? Abi una go just dey assume
If owner no need sex why married women come Dey go outside marriage go hustle for dick?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Ahmadm(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- why werent you honest about not giving money to foolish begging women who think they are smart?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by SweetCunt97(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Meeyankee:

If owner no need sex why married women come Dey go outside marriage go hustle for dick?
How about you conduct a research on that Padre?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by gunners160(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
if she tells u she needs sub just do the sub for her na , no big deal just tell OK, I will sub Rashford (out) and Anthonio Martial will come in.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by sapeleboi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
my guy hungry won kill them this period

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by aro360: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

telling them go just kill d fun
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
aro360:
telling them go just kill d fun

what fun exactly?! you should PERMANENTLY get rid of such "parasites/liabilities" from your life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How about you conduct a research on that Padre?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Faceville: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Meeyankee:

Sense no go kill you my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Casemiro(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
e weak me o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Harshreality: 12:49am On Apr 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what fun exactly?! you should PERMANENTLY get rid of such "parasites/liabilities" from your life.
They don't want to.
They like the trill of a human being depending on them.

Why do you think guys wail and wail about dependent ladies then still deliberately leave independent ladies and chase after dependent Ladies?
It's part of the thing that makes them feel like men

I don't even understand how someone can even ask their fellow human for money.
My pride can't allow it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Harshreality:

They don't want to.

Why do you think guys wail and wail about dependent ladies then still deliberately leave independent ladies and chase after dependent Ladies?
It's part of the thing that makes them feel like men

pride can't allow it.

thats the harsh truth... they're feeling powerful having a woman who depends on them, a woman they can manipulate and control at their beck and call...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by phazotron(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2020
aro360:
hi nl

You can share

These our girls too greedy

Na so the one I dey date now go dey tell her friend say "she no wan date me cause I no ready to spend money on her"

2 weeks into the rship ure already taxing

I'm getting set to dump her ass anyway

If I had my way I won't touch any of these girls with a long stick
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by aro360: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2020
phazotron:

These our girls too greedy

Na so the one I dey date now go dey tell her friend say "she no wan date me cause I no ready to spend money on her"

2 weeks into the rship ure already taxing

I'm getting set to dump her ass anyway

If I had my way I won't touch any of these girls with a long stick

lol... but no let am go free cos she go laugh u for future ooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by aro360: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Harshreality:

They don't want to.

It's part of the thing that makes them feel lol men

My pride can't allow it.

lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by AfroKnight: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Imagine!

You’re a student and you guys just met and she’s already billing you. She’s very stupîd.

Don’t ever let a girl open ATM on your head. She will attach all the “benefits” of a relationship to the frequency with which you pay her bills. That means, no gifts/money, no loyalty, no affection, no companionship.

Too many up and coming runs girls disguised as girlfriends today.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2020
It's is here in Niaja that we make them special
I remember what someone said in one thread
He said in his place in Canada no one even look at them twice that he's even dating a white Canadian and the Nigerian girls around him hate him for so doing
Note- they look special here in Niaja
In foreign countries no one gives a fúck about them grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by aro360: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
It's is here in Niaja that we make them special
I remember what someone said in one thread
He said in his place in Canada no one even look at them twice that he's even dating a white Canadian and the Nigerian girls around him hate him for so doing
Note- they look special here in Niaja
In foreign countries no one gives a fúck about them grin

aswear nah for here dem dey form champion for overseas them self know say dem no exist
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by Paxie55: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2020
It's always the poor, wretched rabbid dogs that comes here whinning up and down.
Lool. 1k subscription? I can't remember how many guys I've sent money to for one thing or the other, but you will never see women cone online to rant about it. You still a small boy though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by lanibi(f): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2020
I hope we female folks learn to respect ourselves more.
No wonder these nairaland guys throw insult at any given opportunity.
How much is data subscription for crying out loud?

@Op You should have spoken your mind immediately she asked knowing fully well that you have no intention of giving her instead of coming here to embarrass her. That way, she can be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by aro360: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Paxie55:
It's always the poor, wretched rabbid dogs that comes here whinning up and down.
Lool. 1k subscription? I can't remember how many guys I've sent money to for one thing or the other, but you will never see women cone online to rant about it. You still a small boy though.

aunty hope say u don land
oya go nd use ur drug
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Want To Tax Any Guy They Meet.. My Experience by CodeTemplar: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerians don't pay tax to govt.

(1) (Reply)

My book / Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? / How Much Is Enough To Give A Girl For Her Hair? Yahoo Boys Pls Avoid This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.