Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Please Invest In Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Invest In Yourself (621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Invest In Yourself by RTID: 1:50pm On May 26, 2023
You're a Big Guy
You spend ₦200k on a girl ,for her birthday and u even gave her ₦50k, to make her hair ....

Weeks later ur friend told u to come and buy land where he bought his, and invest ur money.
U asked how much and he replied ₦750k
U said to him that u can’t buy that kind of land bcuz it's not in a developed area

Some months later u went broke
U asked that girlfriend to give u ₦2k to survive.
She said she doesn't have and start asking you why can't you borrow or go sort things out

Things got tough and later the girl left you for a Richer guy.

Later, that same friend of urs called u to come to his new house since he's celebrating it and u honored his invitation,
u got there and started asking stupíd Questions??
Is dis d same land u told me about d last time? He replied... Yes Everywhere look like London now? He smiled??

How much can I get land here now?
He said ₦2m and you start regretting..

my Advice
Spend your income with ur brain NOT with sláy Queens, forget those girls (some of them) are destiny killers....

Stop spending alot on your partner unless married and now your possession,
you can't get those back when things go wrong and bad, rather invest in your siblings,

Hustle now, forget clubbing, drinking, and smoking
When the money comes, MARRY, train ur kids , spend on ur wife, go on Vacations with ur family and u will never Regret it.....

Nothing runs a man down lyk a woman.
Don't involve urself with lots of them.
One is okay.
POVERTY IS REAL, AND no woman will want to marry a man without plans.

Bro Get Sense small

Spread Good Vibes
Get Focused
Stay Safe & Worry Less
Have A Blessed And Wonderful week ahead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Invest In Yourself by Cyril44: 3:20pm On May 26, 2023
Na person way get they spend
Re: Please Invest In Yourself by Shnew: 3:35pm On May 26, 2023
RTID:
You're a Big Guy
You spend ₦200k on a girl ,for her birthday and u even gave her ₦50k, to make her hair ....

Weeks later ur friend told u to come and buy land where he bought his, and invest ur money.
U asked how much and he replied ₦750k
U said to him that u can’t buy that kind of land bcuz it's not in a developed area

Some months later u went broke
U asked that girlfriend to give u ₦2k to survive.
She said she doesn't have and start asking you why can't you borrow or go sort things out

Things got tough and later the girl left you for a Richer guy.

Later, that same friend of urs called u to come to his new house since he's celebrating it and u honored his invitation,
u got there and started asking stupíd Questions??
Is dis d same land u told me about d last time? He replied... Yes Everywhere look like London now? He smiled??

How much can I get land here now?
He said ₦2m and you start regretting..

my Advice
Spend your income with ur brain NOT with sláy Queens, forget those girls (some of them) are destiny killers....

Stop spending alot on your partner unless married and now your possession,
you can't get those back when things go wrong and bad, rather invest in your siblings,

Hustle now, forget clubbing, drinking, and smoking
When the money comes, MARRY, train ur kids , spend on ur wife, go on Vacations with ur family and u will never Regret it.....

Nothing runs a man down lyk a woman.
Don't involve urself with lots of them.
One is okay.
POVERTY IS REAL, AND no woman will want to marry a man without plans.

Bro Get Sense small

Spread Good Vibes
Get Focused
Stay Safe & Worry Less
Have A Blessed And Wonderful week ahead.

I’m going through similar case at the moment. My mistake was that I didn’t think ahead. I was carried away by the free sex, I was listing to the rubbish she was saying then. Before I go canna everywhere don burst. I don’t really spend on her. I’m just regretting every seconds waisted with her. I lose focus I didn’t invest my funds i even close down my only business I didn’t expend. Although government policy (fuel scarcity, Naira redesign self affect me real bad). As he de hot I no for working still going I believe I’ll be back on my feet real good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Invest In Yourself by Sucre6: 5:36pm On May 26, 2023
Op flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you, u have said it all, he that has ear should use it cool..

NLFPMod, seun
do the needful, this is A+ content cool

1 Like

Re: Please Invest In Yourself by Dickson178(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2023
I tap your grace baba ..... You make my day better 😍
Re: Please Invest In Yourself by marlow1962(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2023
How can they invest in their selves when Amanda has the biggest nyash and there's a new club down Tunde street.
When people hadn't called the investor this, billions that, when hype man hasn't intimidate others because of him.
Misplaced priorities is the sweetest candy in the mouth of a Nigerian youth.

2 Likes

Re: Please Invest In Yourself by owiko(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2023
A man will always be his biggest investment, any day, anytime, twice on Saturday evening. You can extend the genrousity to family members. Most women are opportunists, living without clearly defined principles. They move with the best available option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Invest In Yourself by SPRINCE001: 6:49pm On May 26, 2023
I learnt my lesson few months ago, Now I have regain my Sanity and as well removed and distance myself from anything involving spending on a woman that i am yet to marry.

That stuffs call Gf and maintaining of relationship can destroy a Man within few months, If he didn't apply wisdom.

I will urge all my guys here to please learn from me, I wouldn't want you all to spend all your life savings and little income on a woman or trying to prove a point that you are a man by maintaining a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Invest In Yourself by Shnew: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
T.M.E

(1) (Reply)

Am Suicidal I Need Help / Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? / God Of Wickedness, Does Not Fail To Disappoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.