Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? (603 Views)

What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro / Ladies And Begging On Social Media / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by DCmaverick(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Somebody should please help me o.
i usually ASK my neighbour for anything i dn't have in my house bt i no beg o, nw she is refering to me as a BEGGER. Did i BEG I only ASK.
pls help a brother, i want to knw the difference o, cus right nw am very confuse
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by TimT: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
In this life, just have money... You no go dey compare all these grin grin
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Cypress042(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Once asking has extend to money and food more than thrice it's now begging especially with the situation we find ourselves in this country now.

1 Like

Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Asking is more honourable than begging angry
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Wawelexy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
See what poverty has turned this one to...
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by izonborn098(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Try and make ur own money and stop begging/asking...
If is asked more than once' they will tag u a begger and u will lack their respect....
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Lovecars501(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
TimT:
In this life, just have money... You no go dey compare all these grin grin
In as much as you get what you need, it doesn't matter jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by BItt: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
There is really no difference sha. At a point in life you have to do one of the two or both.
It doesn't necessarily has to be for food or financial reasons
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by OKUCHI11(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Their spellings and pronunciation... I guess
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
Somebody should please help me o. i usually ASK my neighbour for anything i dn't have in my house bt i no beg o, nw she is refering to me as a BEGGER. Did i BEG I only ASK. pls help a brother, i want to knw the difference o, cus right nw am very confuse
You are a beggar if you don't go out of your way to give back to that your neighbor even when she does not ask from you, which is what I suspect you do. You probably think yourself smart by concluding that since she does not ask from you ask well, it means you don't need to give her anything. Problem is all that does is seal your status as a beggar in the relationship between you and your neighborhood, Mr. Beggar! grin
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
BItt:
There is really no difference sha. At a point in life you have to do one of the two or both.
It doesn't necessarily has to be for food or financial reasons
There is a difference. An asker is one who asks but also gives— quid pro quo. A beggar is one who asks to receive but does not give back. OP is a beggar if he does not reciprocate his neighbor's kindness in any way or form. undecided
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by JustPowerApps(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Op. Na so so explanations I dey see for your post, no evidence cheesy
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by BItt: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is a difference. An asker is one who asks but also gives— quid pro quo. A beggar is one who asks to receive but does not give back. OP is a beggar if he does not reciprocate his neighbor's kindness in any way or form. undecided

So technically you can't call anyone a begger since you don't know when he is going to reciprocate a kindness.

Is there a way to weigh kindness by the way?
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by izonborn098(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Wahala.... Op u go explain tire o....
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
BItt:
■ So technically you can't call anyone a begger since you don't know when he is going to reciprocate a kindness
You are typically not tagged a "beggar" if you asked just once. undecided

Also, a problem with these things is that humans expect a return on investment when they have a need— on their own schedule; And that return does not have to be in the original form of the investment that was made. So, say OP collected sugar from his neighbor. He might be waiting for when he has sugar enough to give back to the neighbor ignoring the fact that the neighbor may not be in need of sugar but something else. The onus is on OP to figure out what the neighbor may need and help out as soon as he can to avoid being tagged a beggar. undecided
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Ladygee12: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
Somebody should please help me o.
i usually ASK my neighbour for anything i dn't have in my house bt i no beg o, nw she is refering to me as a BEGGER. Did i BEG I only ASK.
pls help a brother, i want to knw the difference o, cus right nw am very confuse
I advise u stop asking ,it's better u have ur own things
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by BItt: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are typically not tagged a "beggar" if you asked just once. undecided

Also, a problem with these things is that humans expect a return on investment when they have a need— on their own schedule; And that return does not have to be in the original form of the investment that was made. So, say OP collected sugar from his neighbor. He might be waiting for when he has sugar enough to give back to the neighbor ignoring the fact that the neighbor may not be in need of sugar but something else. The onus is on OP to figure out what the neighbor may need and help out as soon as he can to avoid being tagged a beggar. undecided

I have had to give to people and even kind to animals without expecting anything back. How would an animal pay you back?
This idea of giving you seem to be explaining is subjective
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
BItt:
■ I have had to give to people and even kind to animals without expecting anything back. How would an animal pay you back? This idea of giving you seem to be explaining is subjective
Now you are close to jumping off the boat called Logic and straight into the sea of confusion. Why would any sane individual expect an animal to reciprocate kindness? undecided

Of course, it is subjective. Some are able to give without expecting anything in return.... a sort of investment made to humanity as a whole, whereas others give and expect a return in kind. undecided
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by BItt: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Now you are close to jumping off the boat called Logic and straight into the sea of confusion. Why would any sane individual expect an animal to reciprocate kindness? undecided

Of course, it is subjective. Some are able to give without expecting anything in return.... a sort of investment made to humanity as a whole, whereas others give and expect a return in kind. undecided

Rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
BItt:
Rest abeg
Shift instead! undecided
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by BItt: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Shift instead! undecided

Take several seats abeg

1 Like

Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
BItt:
Take several seats abeg
Waka pass me o'jare! undecided
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by BItt: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Waka pass me o'jare! undecided

grin grin kobo
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by DCmaverick(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
JustPowerApps:

me sef don tire o, i ask question o, no be bad tin i do o
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by shantti(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Asking is the euphemism for begging.
Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by vincenteger: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ask is usually once or twice but begging is continuous

When the person says no once or twice that's because you asked but when they start avoiding you, then you are a begger

1 Like

Re: Help! What's The Difference Between Asking And Begging?? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
OP
If A Girl visits you, And you start Romancing her and Caressing her body, that ASKING for sex. 🙂

But When You Tell her 'Please Let me Put Only my Penis Cap or Let me Suck Only Breasts, Dat's BEGGING.😒😕

(1) (Reply)

I Just Love Delta State People / Why Relationships And Marriages Don’t Last Long Again / Pls Help My Boss For Any Diabetes Cures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.