Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners (33333 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / #EndSARS: Lagos Panel Awards ₦16.25 Million To Four Petitioners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by LZAA: 3:11pm On May 26, 2023
What is scary is that the same idiots hailing this fraudulent ruling will come back later and complain and PRAY for divine intervention 😄
Where dem omenka,ngene and beaf today?
All disappeared after APCHEAT's stunning failure
Well harriet tubman was right
Slaves will be slaves😁
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by HayB100(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
Swearing in tinubu is Unconstitutional .
Swearing in tinubu is destroying democracy in Nigeria.
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy
Pele, wail more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Omenlon: 3:13pm On May 26, 2023
cadet222:
In a sane country inauguration will be halted till every petitions is addressed. But alas we are in Nigeria.
why leaving a sane country and come and be living in an insane country?

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Illegal1(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2023
Omoh.........truly who God bless no man can curse.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Ttipsy(f): 3:14pm On May 26, 2023
Those pple sending those petition r not okay

Buhari judges
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by richmond500: 3:17pm On May 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will win here and there but will lose few major ones that would see him removed!
i like you ehn grin

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by LegendHero(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2023
Flick490:

Help a Brother with five thousands to travel back to school pls and please. It's no scam pls. God bless you the Legend and Hero

If you can tell me a way to send money without revealing my identity, I will send it.

But I won’t just send money on Nairaland to anyone when my identity can just show coz I always like to keep it anonymous on here.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Tonnierichy(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy
Lol. Wailing wailers 2.0

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by headboyprince(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Tinubu should be the prayer point of anyone that's facing any form of challenges in live

God has made him a conqueror on several occasions against all odds
You're mad... Tinubu doesnt serve God, he serves money.. hes a criminal and must be arrested.... grin
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Jagaban2012: 3:23pm On May 26, 2023
The court should send an enforcement team to the person to collect the money ASAP.....

Bad belle people

I'm waiting for all those pastors that prophesied Jagaban will not be sworn in ....disgraceful people everywhere...

Paul Eneche, over to you.....Jagaban will be your president ...if you don't like it relocate your church or business center to Ghana...

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by bitbillionaire: 3:24pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu cashing out left, right and centre. The guy will recover all his election expenses through all these 'frivolous' court cases alone. He is getting N10 million from this one. He has made over N50 million so far! The soap wey this man take baf strong o!

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by DMerciful(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2023
Nobody wins all the time. What will fall him will probably be little but he will be removed
Esinwaju:
Your sense of deduction is definitely not bright enough from what you just put up there. There is a reason people like are always told to pay attention to events but you choose to go with emotion instead. Let me even pretend for a second that you know what you are talking about. Tinubu as a man has mostly succeeded where he is mostly expected to fail. I don't have to tell you how severely shattered your delusional hope will be.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BENEAMATA: 3:25pm On May 26, 2023
Struck out with fine slapped on them .wotowoto season has begun .

Like tinubu like messi .

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by alobright17(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Shatap .

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by ORIAYO70(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This is a double disaster for Obidients. One in the morning, and one in the afternoon.

Please be your brother's keeper and check on any known obidients to be sure they are fine, because depression is real.

Inauguration will make it 3 disaster,

1. In the morning

1. In the afternoon

1. In the night as prescribed by the phycisian.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Rebelutionary: 3:25pm On May 26, 2023
Tareq1105:

Na so o. The problem with them is that they don't digest issues before they come online. I said it that PDP would loose at the supreme court bcoz:

Shettima only participated in one primary for Senate.

Tinubu picked him for VP, he did not contest for it.

Now Lord Justice in the judgement said "PDP failed to show evidence that Shettima contested for VP"

That's the truth.

It's a shame to Reuben Abati

It's a shame to Rufai Oseni

It's a shame to all Arise TV Crew members and their organization.
Very shameful lots who will continue to feed some warped narrative because some daft headless mob keep following them!

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by jahsharon: 3:27pm On May 26, 2023
Yes, the LASU that instituted the nonsense case should be derobbed

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by ORIAYO70(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Oga shut up
I mean keep quiet ur failed Obi will do worst

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by ribbit: 3:27pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
The court should henceforth fine them like 100million and send them to Kirikiri maximum prison if they fail to pay what they are asked.

These guys are too bitter and senseless. Filing nonsensical case that they themselves know they can’t and won’t win. It seems someone is sponsoring them coz I don’t think any sane person will just use his money to file nonsense case like this.
because it's actually cheap to file a case, that's the reason.
It's understandable to make filing a case cheap so everyone can afford it, but the court needs to put heavier fines on those who file frivolous conspiracy theories ridden cases like these clowns. Slam them with 100million upward fine and watch them think twice before filing 10k case.

You can't be wasting precious court time on things you made up in your head when they can be using the time to attend to more pressing cases.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by JetStar: 3:28pm On May 26, 2023
tesppidd:
Nigeria is not Kenya,

It would take another 100 years for a Presidential election to be nullified around here.

Even if the Chairman of INEC is caught snatching all the ballot boxes, for the sake of national interest and security, the results must stand.

The motto here is, "win first and let's go to court, just win first"

You're not smart. Anyone can be disqualified. The only problem is to bring substantial proof to show that the winner of the election rigged the process. Believe me when I tell you that it is very hard to prove it. This is where a lot of petitioners fail (a very recent example of one petitioner that has failed is Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola the former governor of Osun state).

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by jahsharon: 3:29pm On May 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This is a double disaster for Obidients. One in the morning, and one in the afternoon.

Please be your brother's keeper and check on any known obidients to be sure they are fine, because depression is real.

The one wey dey live beside my house no dey for house when I check am 10 minutes ago. I hope no be say he don go jump from Muhammad’s Buhari 2nd Niger Bridge into the River Niger

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Flick490(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

If you can tell me a way to send money without revealing my identity, I will send it.

But I won’t just send money on Nairaland to anyone when my identity can just show coz I always like to keep it anonymous on here.

Sir, I appreciate your candid response my Legend and Hero. I'm so much in admiration of this Name. Pls Sir, I could privately send u my details and even if your identity is revealed to me through bank alerts, I Promise you that I will conceal it forever. I have no means of getting fare to travel back sch. Pls
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by jahsharon: 3:30pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

I sell Sniper Humanicide at subsidized rate

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by TeeNanu(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration shall favour me, my family as well as all the patriotic Nigerians that want progress for our nation

Congratulations Sir

Amen, Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration will favour me and my family too by God's grace.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by opera1(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Goto court

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by jahsharon: 3:31pm On May 26, 2023
damosky12:
Everything is all banters now... You can mock some people for raising reasonable concerns and snub the logic of their arguments. All that can happen now... It's all like Chelsea and Liverpool banters now... No problem.

But the sanity of our democracy or the lack of it is a commonwealth y'all will share.

You too go and file your case, and be fined in millions. Maybe na your family land you go sell to pay the fine

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by tesppidd: 3:32pm On May 26, 2023
JetStar:

You're not smart. Anyone can be disqualified. The only problem is to bring substantial proof to show that the winner of the election rigged the process. Believe me when I tell you that it is very hard to prove it. This is where a lot of petitioners fail (a very recent example of one petitioner that has failed is Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola the former governor of Osun state).
Oga Mr Smart, I specifically said Presidential election.

In a country like Nigeria where institutions don't work and the country's judiciary is filthy and corrupt, you are talking about proof,,,

You must be as naive as a teenage girl.

Supreme Court of Nigeria cannot remove a commander in chief and President.

Impossibility.

Stop playing yourself.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Jagaban2012: 3:33pm On May 26, 2023
I want Apc people to deal with that Rufai of Arise Tv...Reuben Abati is a typical Yoruba double-mouthed person....so, you can hardly know where he belongs....but Rufai....is a crude Journalist....who by supporting Obi has made him rich....there are some corrupt. politicians that kept on giving him money for all his political propaganda against Aapc

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Esinwaju: 3:34pm On May 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Nobody wins all the time. What will fall him will probably be little but he will be removed
You see? You are so pumped up on emotion you could not even digest my post. I said Tinubu MOSTLY succeeds where he is MOSTLY expected to fail. You already had your wins pre-election. Post-election period is defeat season for you.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by XAUBulls: 3:35pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD::
https://www.nairaland.com/7699006/breaking-court-hear-perjury-suit#123302288
Lol... grin Principal + 10% interest payment per annum. This Judge is a badass. Lessons learned.

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by MrBanner(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Do not give any money to that serial scammer. All he does here is beg money all week with different sub stories. Don't say you weren't given a heads up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ??? / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video)