Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners (33296 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubuโ€™s Inauguration / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / #EndSARS: Lagos Panel Awards โ‚ฆ16.25 Million To Four Petitioners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by yemex04(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
Swearing in tinubu is Unconstitutional .
Swearing in tinubu is destroying democracy in Nigeria.
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy

Dear sir,
You & others have to realize that the system does not operate based on what makes you happy or pleases you,it is based on constitution & laid down procedures.Your comment here shows only emotions & blackmail of the Judiciary.

Trusting that you learn going forward on how to separate your emotions from the reality of the Law,this way you will find inner peace..

Yours sincerely
Yeme04

6 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by lebienconnu: 2:48pm On May 26, 2023
eroticecstasy:

See illiterate!
Which country have you travelled to?
What do you know about democratic government?

You better hide your ignorance and stop saying what you don't know!

Baba please let them continue to wail o. I find so much joy in their wailing.

I will close very early on Monday to enjoy the lamentation and tantrum of the e-wailers. E go sweet die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by sreamsense: 2:48pm On May 26, 2023
It is good as the judge recommended that lawyers that suppose to know the law who carry such cases for head to the court to displinary committee. Many of those lawyers were just selfish, only leading such cases for money. Look at how Obi and Atiku lawyers were schooled earlier today by Lateef Fagbemi of APC. Judges held on what Fagbemi told the court for PDP/Obi on joint case to act as busy body into APC matter. They should be charging them heavily to the extent of selling their properties, next time; obidients and obi-idiots will get sense by force.

6 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Truthshotcrazy: 2:49pm On May 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by coputa(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2023
I smell a rat here, the more you look the less you see "Abracadabra". Why didn't their lawyers advised them hat they since they were voters that they do not have the locus standi to institute the suit against the president elect.

Those fines were issued to add credence to the judgement.

On the other hand Peter Obi who was duly qualified to file a reasonable suit against the president elect went about beating around the bush, when he actually knows what to do.

They are acting drama for Nigerians , it's a pity, which way Nigeria,so, the judiciary is now the power of the rich,it's no longer the hope of the common man.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by jibs4lv(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy
Joker๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Dbestbrest: 2:51pm On May 26, 2023
Let them pay for the false alarms that had pervaded our social media after the announcement of the election results. We can't continue to live under palpable wrong information that can set the country ablaze. Nigeria must move forward as a nation

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by headboyprince(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2023
tesppidd:
Nigeria is not Kenya,

It would take another 100 years for a Presidential election to be nullified around here.

Even if the Chairman of INEC is caught snatching all the ballot boxes, for the sake of national interest and security, the results must stand.

The motto here is, "win first and let's go to court, just win first"
are you kidding me, kenya is far ahead of Nigeria... Nigeria no be country again... sad
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Mercury12(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2023
Another victory for Nigeria
God bless asiwaju
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by vannessa7(f): 2:55pm On May 26, 2023
agabonus:
I wonder the kind of discussion God and his angels will be having about Nigeria

God will be like, Angel Michael and Angel Gabriel go to Nigeria and make sure you stand by at the inauguration of the new Nigerian president Bola Tinubu along with your battalions and make sure there is tight security everywhere, the cry of the saints have received our attention and we must give them the president that will favour them now, make sure you become the mouthpiece to all the judges so that they judge to favour Tinubu against his enemies in court, Nigeria deserve to develop now. Angel Michael will be like, as You wish Your Highness. Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Confirmedzombie: 2:56pm On May 26, 2023
With the supreme court judgement and now this one, I give up and move on.

I wish Tinubu all the best of luck. I wish him good health, longlife and prosperity.

I pray he performs and restore all our lost glories.

I see the hands of God on this man called Tinubu.

He won all his battles b4 the election including his party primaries and now winning all battles.

As an obedient supporter, I withdraw all my hate for Tinubu and wish to support his govt.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Dear obedients and my igbo brothers, is time to move and support Tinubu govt.

The man has God by his side. He cant be stopped.

Shalom

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by famzynet: 2:56pm On May 26, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
At this point, I wish BAT a peaceful transition, may his tenure be better than that of the current administration.

May God uses him for the betterment and progress of the nation.

We may be thinking he won't perform and he ends up performing positively more than the ones we are even counting on.

Congratulations Asiwaju.

The world does not work like that . One cannot give what one does not possess. Nigeria's problem is corruption. How do you expect Tinubu to tackle same process that brought him in? Buhari is failure itself and you don't use failure as a yard stick to judge ones performance.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by MyMouth(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Pls go to court

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by simfrost90210: 2:57pm On May 26, 2023
tesppidd:
Nigeria is not Kenya,

It would take another 100 years for a Presidential election to be nullified around here.

Even if the Chairman of INEC is caught snatching all the ballot boxes, for the sake of national interest and security, the results must stand.

The motto here is, "win first and let's go to court, just win first"

It's very unfortunate..
Next time, make human being come tell me say make i come out come cast vote again.. Na slap!
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by ThatFairGuy: 2:58pm On May 26, 2023
Quiet please
Feintline:

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by fuckJones(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2023
who is next?
una go get sense by fire by force

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Tareq1105: 3:01pm On May 26, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
At this point, I wish BAT a peaceful transition, may his tenure be better than that of the current administration.

May God uses him for the betterment and progress of the nation.

We may be thinking he won't perform and he ends up performing positively more than the ones we are even counting on.

Congratulations Asiwaju.

Emeskhalifa, God bless you. You have said it all. Nigeria shall be great again during the time of Tinubu APC presidency. Our lost glory shall be restored. Our economy shall recover speedily, our currency shall appreciate, our youths shall be gainfully employed, insecurities shall come to an end, power supply shall improve, our business men and women shall prosper, kidnapping shall come to an end, corruption shall no longer be heard in government establishments, and Nigeria shall take her rightful place in the comity of nations, and all these we ask in the next 4 yrs in Jesus name amen.

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Esinwaju: 3:02pm On May 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will win here and there but will lose few major ones that would see him removed!
Your sense of deduction is definitely not bright enough from what you just put up there. There is a reason people like are always told to pay attention to events but you choose to go with emotion instead. Let me even pretend for a second that you know what you are talking about. Tinubu as a man has mostly succeeded where he is mostly expected to fail. I don't have to tell you how severely shattered your delusional hope will be.

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Oizee(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration shall favour me, my family as well as all the patriotic Nigerians that want progress for our nation

Congratulations Sir
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by olatuns2017: 3:03pm On May 26, 2023

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by blowjohn(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Better go and hustle and stop lamenting like lamentators

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by jibs4lv(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2023
What a bad day for the pigs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by muykem: 3:05pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

crying less.

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Flick490(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
The court should henceforth fine them like 100million and send them to Kirikiri maximum prison if they fail to pay what they are asked.

These guys are too bitter and senseless. Filing nonsensical case that they themselves know they canโ€™t and wonโ€™t win. It seems someone is sponsoring them coz I donโ€™t think any sane person will just use his money to file nonsense case like this.

Help a Brother with five thousands to travel back to school pls and please. It's no scam pls. God bless you the Legend and Hero
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by GeneralDae: 3:07pm On May 26, 2023
famzynet:

The world does not work like that . One cannot give what one does not possess. Nigeria's problem is corruption. How do you expect Tinubu to tackle same process that brought him in? Buhari is failure itself and you don't use failure as a yard stick to judge ones performance.
Well, Buhari as a military General brought in discipline and fought corruption in 1983 but in the democratic setting in 2015, it was tough.

Democratic setting requires great institutions and reforms to fight corruption. Asiwaju is good at reforms and setting up institutions that last beyond his tenure.

Peter Obi is not more corrupt-free than Buhari was.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by emilo2bad: 3:08pm On May 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This is a double disaster for Obidients. One in the morning, and one in the afternoon.

Please be your brother's keeper and check on any known obidients to be sure they are fine, because depression is real.
Especially penguin that guy fit drink sniper

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Mercury12(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

with your tiny crack voice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ipob online miscreants. Come Monday if u like break ur TV Tinubu will address the nation as the president ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by lebienconnu: 3:10pm On May 26, 2023
Defid Undeyin abi wetin dem de call that fraudster that said we are trying to make Buhari declare May 26th a holiday. Oya, over to you.

If you want to cook up a lie at least let it be a plausible one. Well, he knows his target audience well enough. He knows their IQ range. The zombies of course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by emilo2bad: 3:10pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

so this dude is still suffering from post election defeat stress trauma depression disease

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by femtex007(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Hahahahahahaha. U never see sontin

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by DeleTaller: 3:11pm On May 26, 2023
Damn nigaaaaa and PA Bode George should be on their way to Ghana

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kanoโ€™s Emir โ€“ Tearful Sanusi / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno / Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.