Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners (33336 Views)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / #EndSARS: Lagos Panel Awards ₦16.25 Million To Four Petitioners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by LegendHero(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2023
Flick490:

Sir, I appreciate your candid response my Legend and Hero. I'm so much in admiration of this Name. Pls Sir, I could privately send u my details and even if your identity is revealed to me through bank alerts, I Promise you that I will conceal it forever. I have no means of getting fare to travel back sch. Pls

I’m sorry I cannot do that.

I can’t receive PM. Drop acct here and delete it back. I see it’s even scam.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by damkin24(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
Swearing in tinubu is Unconstitutional .
Swearing in tinubu is destroying democracy in Nigeria.
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy
Between Obituary and Tinubu....Who actually fought for this democracy you're crying about? When things go the way you want it democracy is winning but when it doesn't democracy has been destroyed.

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BJanta: 3:41pm On May 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will win here and there but will lose few major ones that would see him removed!

Are you not tired of this your delusional predictions? Are you Ibos ever going to return to your senses and drug trafficking again? Have csn Nigeria ever be ruled by an Iboman? That's an abomination. Can you allow an osu to be a king in Iboland? Iboman becoming president in Nigeria like an osu becoming a firm class king in Iboland.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by BreconHills(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy

Did you fight for democracy more than Tinubu? Did Obi not accept an appointment from the maximum dictator Abacha while people like Tinubu were driven into exile.

Hard fought democracy my foot. Lenu e?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by LegendHero(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2023
MrBanner:

Do not give any money to that serial scammer. All he does here is beg money all week with different sub stories. Don't say you weren't given a heads up.

Oh I see. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Alliswell248: 3:43pm On May 26, 2023
Cash out time for Jagaban. All Ipob miscreants must pay.
Pit Obi must get ready to pay 100 billion.
Jokers .
Jagaban 2031

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by JetStar: 3:45pm On May 26, 2023
tesppidd:
Oga Mr Smart, I specifically said Presidential election.

In a country like Nigeria where institutions don't work and the country's judiciary is filthy and corrupt, you are talking about proof,,,

Lol

You must be as naive as a teenage girl.

Supreme Court of Nigeria cannot remove a commander in chief and President.

Impossibility.

Stop playing yourself.

I actually said anyone can be disqualified. What I said encompasses every candidate (whether presidential, Governorship, senatorial, etc.) but you are not discerning enough to understand that.

Institutions may be corrupt. Yes. But.... the election tribunals are set up in such a way that the panel of judges reflects national character in order to checkmate all form of biases that might occur from nepotism, tribalism, and favouritism.

Supreme court can remove anybody. The constitution gives them the power to do so. Just present a strong case that is too hard to counter. For example, a candidate can prove that his votes are more than what INEC gave him/her or the process did not follow the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Flick490(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Okay I know what to do. I can use someone else to do it. Drop the acct.

I can’t receive PM. Drop acct here and delete it back

One-four-eight-seven-five-zero-six-three-seven-nine

JOHN LANEN AONDOFA
Access Bank Plc

Thanks so much my Hero of Democracy
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Flick490(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Oh I see. Thanks.

Don't believe Him please. Anybody who seeks help on Nairaland is a scammer right? Pls don't believe him
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by simfrost90210: 3:50pm On May 26, 2023
😔😔
One Thing Is For Sure..
Someday Someway Someplace..
The Truth Will Surface And All Will Believe..

".., the truth is a lion., you actually don't need to defend it., it will fight to defend itself ,.."

We know we, as a country, have annoyed Our MAKER above and we are sorry and willing to make amends and live our lives in HIS Ways..
We actually ask of THEE, Gracious LORD, to speedily come to our rescue and contain this menace being called democracy which is actually autocracy, some worth dictatorship..
We trust, hope and pray that you will come to our rescue and rescind, annual and nolify all the evil plans of humans that wickedly make themselves gods in a political party called APC at the expense to the comfortable livelihood of the citizens of our dear country, Nigeria..

Amen
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Flick490(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

I can’t receive PM. Drop acct here and delete it back. I see it’s even scam.

I swear this is no scam. I will scam u of five thousands naira? In Nigerian Economy of today, I don't know how five thousands will change my financial situation. What is a scam? Scamming according to The MrBanner is when u seek help on Nairaland. Of course, the society is filthy and corrupt with criminal elements but I'm not one. I can't compel u to help me, if you're meant to help me, you will. Thank you
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Sheggy13(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2023
cadet222:
In a sane country inauguration will be halted till every petitions is addressed. But alas we are in Nigeria.
Most of you just type nonsense in the name of sounding exposed. Which of the sane countries are you referring to that halt Presidential inauguration because one time waster believes he won election when he lost flatly? After all his noise of stolen mandate, he's asking the court to give him 7 more weeks to gather evidence and witnesses, meaning he doesn't even have proofs on ground before making noise. You expect country to stand still because of such an unserious and unprepared person? Even in the USA, the bastion of democracy, when Trump lost to Biden and challenged it at the court. That did not stop the inauguration at the time that had been fixed for it, so I don't just get these stupid comparisons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Flick490(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Oh I see. Thanks.

Any moderator assigned to chase my destiny helpers away by denting my image will pay for it heavily. Judgement is upon them and their households
Could you please tell him to show us any evidence that I'm a scammer?
Pls?
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Sheggy13(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Just like Biden Innauguration was halted or Macron or who now? Which "sane" country are u referring to biko? Tell us! So because you claim to win an election after a winnet has been announced, our lives should come to a screeching halt? Biko use your head..go to court and if your case get k-leg like these your cousins and your uncle yesterday, you sef go do Tinubu transfer? Shey na Opay u dey use? E go fast grin
Honestly, it's no longer funny at this point again. I just shudder at these Obidunces stupidity. How can a group of people be this illogical, stupid and unintelligent?

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by gmo10(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Same old lines. Democracy was not on the verge being destroyed when Osun State was ceded to the opposition now because Pandora him too lie aka number three is not declared by the supreme Court, democracy is on the verge of being destroyed. Abeg shift.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by truentalk: 4:06pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Who fought for democracy in Nigeria?
Is Peter Obi among them?
Is Atiku among them?
I'm very sure Tinubu is among them even a financial member.

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by MrBanner(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2023
Flick490:

I swear this is no scam. I will scam u of five thousands naira? In Nigerian Economy of today, I don't know how five thousands will change my financial situation. What is a scam? Scamming according to The MrBanner is when u seek help on Nairaland. Of course, the society is filthy and corrupt with criminal elements but I'm not one. I can't compel u to help me, if you're meant to help me, you will. Thank you

Making up new sub stories every week inorder to syphon money from unsuspecting nairalanders is a scam. You're a man with your complete limbs intact, go out and hustle.

Cc; Legendhero

5 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Sheggy13(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2023
dalass:

I think that they felt they could use the courts to pull another M.K.O Abiola stunt on the Yorubas. But once beaten, twice shy. The courts cannot be used anymore to truncate this democracy
Exactly. Their father Arthur Nzeribe did it successfully with MKO Abiola. Now the children want to try same with Tinubu. Them no reach, useless ungrateful and wicked lots. Some bastard Yorubas who don't know they're being used are tagging along them too promoting someone who failed as a governor in a period of oil boom period as the messiah of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Flick490(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2023
MrBanner:

Making up new sub stories every week inorder to syphon money from unsuspecting nairalanders is a scam. You're a man with your complete limbs intact, go out and hustle.

Cc; Legendhero

You're just a fool.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by heysquare(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Your people go still make money by selling the portrait of their 3nemy

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Stoplying: 4:11pm On May 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration shall favour me, my family as well as all the patriotic Nigerians that want progress for our nation

Congratulations Sir
Did the Obasanjo regime favour your family ?
You guys are deluded, tinubu's regime will favour tinubu and tinubu's family and his northern supporters and very close yoruba friends.
It's a closed society and you are not part of it !
This is how these oligarchs control you all: they put a guy whom you identify with, but he will work for them, not for you !

The only positif of all this is the pain of ipob provocative and disrespectful bastards.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by XAUBulls: 4:21pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

If you can tell me a way to send money without revealing my identity, I will send it.

But I won’t just send money on Nairaland to anyone when my identity can just show coz I always like to keep it anonymous on here.
I went through the posts of the moniker that just begged you for money. It turns out he begs for money on the regular here. So, use your discretion to NOT fall for a scammer, and he posted on May 23 that he and others will burn Abia down if the LP supposed victory is upturned, meaning he is an LP supporter or is just using LP to gain sympathy. He dropped a bank account with a Tiv name here though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Even the lawyer that tried to cash out on the case was personally fined.

Isn’t this just beautiful? 😎

I love the part where the judge asked the lawyer to pay,at lest it wouldnt allow lawyers to just files anyhow cases

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by AntiChristian: 4:24pm On May 26, 2023
What were the lawyers doing?

The court stressed that under section 285 (14) of the 1999 Constitution, as amended, only an aspirant could challenge the qualification or nomination of a candidate in an election.

It further held that since the election has already been conducted, only the Court of Appeal has the jurisdiction to entertain cases arising from presidential election.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by tesppidd: 4:33pm On May 26, 2023
JetStar:

I actually said anyone can be disqualified. What I said encompasses every candidate (whether presidential, Governorship, senatorial, etc.) but you are not discerning enough to understand that.

Institutions may be corrupt. Yes. But.... the election tribunals are set up in such a way that the panel of judges reflects national character in order to checkmate all form of biases that might occur from nepotism, tribalism, and favouritism.

Supreme court can remove anybody. The constitution gives them the power to do so. Just present a strong case that is too hard to counter. For example, a candidate can prove that his votes are more than what INEC gave him/her or the process did not follow the constitution.
Nepotism
Favouritism
Tribalism

There is someone that supercedes all of the above,;

It is called Nairasm, sometimes powerism.

It is the act of using Presidential power or Presidential naira to nullify any impact of tribalism, nepotism and favouritism.

No Nigerian President, sworn in to office some 6 months before the Supreme Court judgement would sit back and allow any court of the land remove him from that sweet office.
Don't ask me how!

If you like bring up all the evidence on planet earth.

Yes, Nigeria is corrupt like that.

The problem you probably have is maybe you have a little too much faith in this cesspit of corruption called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by DMerciful(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2023
You've got it coming
Esinwaju:
You see? You are so pumped up on emotion you could not even digest my post. I said Tinubu MOSTLY succeeds where he is MOSTLY expected to fail. You already had your wins pre-election. Post-election period is defeat season for you.
Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by plaindealer: 4:47pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Less than a year ago, Nigeria was a zoo, a shithole, you did not care about Nigeria or any democracy in Nigeria, now all of a sudden, you love Nigeria, you fought for democracy in Nigeria . .

Do you people really think Nigerians are falling for overnight fake love and crocodile tears for Nigeria?

In any democratic setting, losers are supposed to accept defeat, not to come last and demand to be declared the winner and lie around about some imaginary mandate.

Comedians..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by favor914: 4:49pm On May 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This is a double disaster for Obidients. One in the morning, and one in the afternoon.

Please be your brother's keeper and check on any known obidients to be sure they are fine, because depression is real.
Checking in on princeofLagos, Racoon, , Dmerciful, NLPolicewoman are you all okay?

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by favor914: 4:52pm On May 26, 2023
Feintline:

Gerrout, no one is interested in this your crocodile tears jargons.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by Demurray: 4:55pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=DMerciful post=123380857]Tinubu will win here and there but will lose few major ones that would see him removed![/quote]
See another WAIL WAILER WAILING .Las las you will get sense by fire by force.
From Tinubu will never win primary TO Tinubu will never win general elections TO Tinubu will never be inaugurated TO now this .
Tinubu presidency has come to stay! May I and every members of my family be among those his administration will favour in Jesus name, amen.

Pray your own o, I no send anybody

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by 35824L: 5:02pm On May 26, 2023
The people who don't give shishi will now oil Tinubu's fat bank account with 10 million naira +. I will advise President Tinubu not to overlook this but pursue those three clowns and their lawyers till they pay him his money as ordered by the judge. Thank goodness the judge added penalty of 10% interest per annum till they pay up. That money can pay his staff at Nation newspapers one month salaries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun / Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.