Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident (75513 Views)

President Buhari Aid, Tunde Sabiu Parks His Load Out Of The Villa / Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ppogba: 8:52pm On May 26, 2023
Owaincouncil:
8 years Don complete. Oju lo pe si.
You will come back to Lagos or Ikenne and tell us what you did or achieve in this 8 years.

But to me, it's a wasted years. You didn't do well at all uncle Yemi.

I felt really ashamed watching him commissioning refurbished and rehabilitated facilities at UCH ibadan last week.

Awolowo without Oil boom built UCH and all your government could do was to commission refurbished facilities two weeks before hand over.

Tell your uncle say hin no try at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by merits(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2023
descartes400:

The VP aid is carry CLASSIFIED BOX FILES which he is not authorised to carry. The Justice ministry, together with the DSS should raid the VP residence to retrieve those classified documents. grin

Can you verify they are classified documents? never judge a book by the cover.
You see a folder and you confused is a classified documents.
Your mumu no be here.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

Because he contested against the heroin inhaler bedwetter

If no be madness how you leave sound mind like Osibanjo go support Tinubu

The fool typed "Betrayer" and some persons liked and shared the trash....
We have too many foolish people in this country.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by mosaicafrique: 8:54pm On May 26, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Una go see shege...

Speak for your self say you want to see shege and you will get shege overload. Aseeeee

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by whizzler: 8:57pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

May God let Tinubu/Shetima tenure he a source of blessings for me and my family

Aameen!

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

The Tinubu that put him there is not a sound mind abi? Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by epadomo(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Me too

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Originakalokalo(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

Barrabas was preferred to our Lord Jesus.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by CaptainFM1: 9:04pm On May 26, 2023
juman:

Fake news because his aide cover his mouth with face mask like during corona time.

I still wear face mask. Pandemic may be over, but Covid-19 is not. I hope you understand now.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On May 26, 2023
Today is officially the end of Buhari and Osinbajo tenure respectively.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by descartes400: 9:05pm On May 26, 2023
merits:

Can you verify they are classified documents? never judge a book by the cover.
You see a folder and you confused is a classified documents.
Your mumu no be here.

If you don't follow US politics, with the raid on Trump residence over classified files and I juxtaposing it with the above picture in question and you failing to see the joke but would rather throw tantrums, then you are a certified daft!
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ogbe88(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

U are not well.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Speedition: 9:06pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

Nor mind the mumu and dem Dey ask for give away like say tomorrow nor Dey.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Jsucre(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

amen and me too. We Obidents we move.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by 3seriez(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
grin
It's residence, not resident.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Emola12(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer
you remember say lampard and xabi Alonso don face their boss Mourinho as a coach
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by youngtizzy1(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2023
Amen
#GODGUIDE
Biodun556:
cool

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by chysam: 9:25pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Are you planning to become a bokoharam or hard drug carrier?

Absolutely you will thrive in any of these businesses under their watch

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by morule20(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

lets watch and see how it will be blessing for u and ur family

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by jibs4lv(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2023
He will be completely forgotten in politics and in the scheme of things in this country.

Loyalty matters, especially to your benefactors.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by michlins(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2023
Flick490:

Some of you can be so so senseless with your comments
oga beggar. Keep at it

Keep begging

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Badgers14: 9:31pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

What a life..

Power is truly transient
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Trustedpronet: 9:33pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

And me too

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by alobright17(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer
Na your papa betrayed you by not providing for you.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ocelot2006(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2023
DiscoverID:
This disloyal midget is gone. Useless saboteur!

That "midget" served twice as Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and is an accomplished Lawyer and Academician. Before you continue to insult him, ask yourself one question: what of YOU achieved in your own life? Oya kwantinue..
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Melagros(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Una go see shege...
The never see anything the motherfvckers go wail die
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ocelot2006(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

Bros, don't bother. Personally I view Nigeria as a lost case. But hey, who am I?
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by hardbody: 9:46pm On May 26, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Old pictures
Why are they putting on nose mask?

Because of dust
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ocelot2006(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2023
descartes400:

The VP aid is carry CLASSIFIED BOX FILES which he is not authorised to carry. The Justice ministry, together with the DSS should raid the VP residence to retrieve those classified documents. grin

I have similar boxes in my office. Should the DSS arrest me too? Btw, do you see the words CONFIDENTIAL/CLASSIFIED on those boxes? No? So how do you know they're classified?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by fontpro(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Amen and me tooo

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by JTwelve: 9:55pm On May 26, 2023
I guess it's back to Ikenne for him, because Lagos thugs will show him shege for that one time he refused to bow down to their god.

Or he can stay back in Abuja and teach Law to policemen and politicians at Baze University grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by merits(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2023
descartes400:

If you don't follow US politics, with the raid on Trump residence over classified files and I juxtaposing it with the above picture in question and you failing to see the joke but would rather throw tantrums, then you are a certified daft!

πŸ˜πŸ˜‚How can you compare USA President to third world country vice president?A satellite πŸ“‘πŸ›°οΈ county for that matter.You not nut.

I don't think you passed through the four corners of a sound institution, with all this your belated & obsolete reasoning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.