Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident (75498 Views)

President Buhari Aid, Tunde Sabiu Parks His Load Out Of The Villa / Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by TrapKVNG(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Flick490(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2023
TrapKVNG:

A begging champion.

Shameless he-goat

Your father
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

My challenge to him is to not run away. He must now show Tinubu did not make him as a politician. He now needs to fight to become a sagacious Nigerian politician, as Tinubu is, without his visible and influential VP position.

People forget Tinubu is incredible because he is self-made.

No one gave him anything. If Osinbajo thought it was worth it betraying Tinubu, in an attempt to be President, then let him develop his own political name, might and sagacity as Tinubu had to do.

I am looking forward to him now going on to establish a powerful political legacy as Tinubu has achieved if he is truly capable of such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by BlackAdams007: 10:16pm On May 26, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Trust us it will!!!
Lol.

But wait ooooo

They said Obi is kindly check the locus of his journey.

Please who are the Us?
Will there be probing or any means of making accountability of the coming government from it's misconception if it should be like the past one?🤷‍♂️
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by godlessmind: 10:16pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

May God let Tinubu/Shetima tenure he a source of blessings for me and my family
🐑 🐑 🤡

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by georgee(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

Because he contested against the heroin inhaler bedwetter

If no be madness how you leave sound mind like Osibanjo go support Tinubu

It beats me too my brother.. We can never get it right as a country

The country is chop-i-chop

The foolish ones are also waiting for their turn to eat
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by mediclife1987(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

From the start to the end, na picture dem use finish us.

Those 2guys really finished Nigeria patapata...
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Arewa2Dworld: 10:41pm On May 26, 2023
Gud bye osibanjo...shettima said u should be selling ice cream cuz a nice person like u has no business in politics...
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by georgeakins: 10:41pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

Because he contested against the heroin inhaler bedwetter

If no be madness how you leave sound mind like Osibanjo go support Tinubu

I think you should be ashamed by now, that despite your bitterness, hatred, anger, envy, against Jagaban , he will still be your president and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Futureleader201(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Mumu prayer

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Jomonix: 10:47pm On May 26, 2023
If only politicians will understand that 4 years is a very short time to make impactful governance they will be more focused.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ComeToJesus: 10:48pm On May 26, 2023
Respect to Osi Baba!!

Even if you are Einstein, you will fail under the failed one. His failure perfume was too strong that it permeated the entire exco and MDAs.

He is the single worst thing that has happened to Nigeria but in his messianic hallucinations and illusions, he thinks he is the elixir Nigeria needed to get to Eldorado.

Bubu, good riddance to failure personified.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Exceed15: 10:57pm On May 26, 2023
Make una carry una failure comot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by bonnyhope: 11:02pm On May 26, 2023
plumcomm:
Short man devil,every if his achievements are only in papers,no single evidence.

grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by MorataFC: 11:11pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Amen and me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Truthshotcrazy: 11:24pm On May 26, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Still can't believe you ediots would pick tifnubu ahead of yemi.

Una Mumu na legendary
They are not mumu. Delegates who projected Tinubu as party standard flag bearer in stead of Osinbajo, in the inhouse party primaries, don cash out 💰 They are after their pockets alone & immediate grarification without thinking of the masses. If they are sick, they can afford the best hospitals in usa, uk. If ASUU goes on strike for lyear, e nor concern dem, they can afford to train their kids in oxford, harvard, paying full fees without scholarships . They have several multiibillion properties in Naija and in the usa, & saner climes.

Word on the grapevine, is that each delegate collected nothing less than $10k. Cash out. I doubt if Osinbade has such mouth watrring sums to dole out compared to the druggie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Etimemy: 11:26pm On May 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

He's the cause of your abject poverty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by babz11(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

May God let Tinubu/Shetima tenure be a source of blessings for me and my family

Amen and me too
And for those that say they will suffer in their tenure, maybe their wish should come to pass. As for me and my family, I will prosper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ycat: 11:58pm On May 26, 2023
Also for Nigeria as a whole.
Biodun556:
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ReturnMan: 11:59pm On May 26, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

In a sane environment, you don't need to pray for a credible leader. God has nothing to do with what Tinubu government will show you
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by 9jaRealist: 12:01am On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:

Typical Naija man… grin grin grin
So long as you and your family are “blessed” everyone else be damned!

>
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ycat: 12:07am On May 27, 2023
People think loyalty should be out of politics but they are wrong. Politicians can't function without people they can trust around them. Now Osinbajo will not be trusted anywhere, just as his political career is dead and he will have to live with that.
jahsharon:

We have humiliated him already. Fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Lhanre(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

How? Are you one of those sycophants who don't understand democracy?

In democracy every qualified person has the right to aspire, and only the preferred emerges victorious.

He has done his bit very well. He is leaving honourably, and many of you shouting betrayer can not lace even his shoes.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by TollinsN: 12:19am On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

[b]Betrayer how?

Because he contested against the heroin inhaling bedwetter

If no be madness how you leave sound mind like Osibanjo go support Tinubu /b]
A betrayal will always be a betrayal irrespective of what we think about who was betrayed. We won't think otherwise except we ourselves have penchant for betrayal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Akungitit: 12:23am On May 27, 2023
GOODBYE JUDAS,GOODBYE TO A SNAKE WHO BETRAYED HIS BENEFACTOR BUT HIS BENEFACTOR SHOWED HIM THAT HE IS STILL HIS MASTER.
SHAME ON YOU JUDAS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Federalis: 12:31am On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

Nothing last forever.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Toks2008(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

How myopic and lame.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 1:05am On May 27, 2023
ppogba:
The load he never intended to pack when he.was.deceived by the cabal to contest the primaries.

Atiku would have made mince meat of him and would have been.warming up for swearing in.

Not true at all - if the cabal and INEC wanted him to be President, he'd be President. See below

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Elonmuzk(m): 1:18am On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

This mentality, right here is what's killing Nigeria. Me and my family alone. How about others??
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 1:22am On May 27, 2023
merits:

😏😂How can you compare USA President to third world country vice president?A satellite 📡🛰️ county for that matter.You not nut.

I don't think you passed through the four corners of a sound institution, with all this your belated & obsolete reasoning.

Meanwhile you yourself don't know the meaning of belated
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 1:25am On May 27, 2023
OneTemplate:

My challenge to him is to not run away. He must now show Tinubu did not make him as a politician. He now needs to fight to become a sagacious Nigerian politician, as Tinubu is, without his visible and influential VP position.

People forget Tinubu is incredible because he is self-made.

No one gave him anything. If Osinbajo thought it was worth it betraying Tinubu, in an attempt to be President, then let him develop his own political name, might and sagacity as Tinubu had to do.

I am looking forward to him now going on to establish a powerful political legacy as Tinubu has achieved if he is truly capable of such.

He doesn't have drug money that Tinubu has - and stolen Lagos state taxes. It boils down to money
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 1:36am On May 27, 2023
Akungitit:
GOODBYE JUDAS,GOODBYE TO A SNAKE WHO BETRAYED HIS BENEFACTOR BUT HIS BENEFACTOR SHOWED HIM THAT HE IS STILL HIS MASTER.
SHAME ON YOU JUDAS.

TollinsN:

A betrayal will always be a betrayal irrespective of what we think about who was betrayed. We won't think otherwise except we ourselves have penchant for betrayal

ycat:
People think loyalty should be out of politics but they are wrong. Politicians can't function without people they can trust around them. Now Osinbajo will not be trusted anywhere now, just as his political career is dead and he will have to live with that.

jibs4lv:
He will be completely forgotten in politics and in the scheme of things in this country.
Loyalty matters, especially to your benefactors.

biggie73:
Finally, the Iscariot of Ikene.

Akharmony:
He is leaving with a record of a traitor..

Larryndelaw:
What has been waiting for. He should have packed out a month ago. Or he thinks the court will stop.BAT. He will be regretting competing against BAT

jahsharon:

We have humiliated him already. Fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo

DiscoverID:
This disloyal midget is gone. Useless saboteur!

lhordspy:
Betrayer

If he had been successful y'all will be praising him for having the courage, for saving the country from the specter of an extremely corrupt, sick, old, drug dealer of very shady background!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.