Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident (75448 Views)

President Buhari Aid, Tunde Sabiu Parks His Load Out Of The Villa / Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by stevups(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2023
Osinbajo performed below expectations
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by EasternPrince: 8:03am On May 27, 2023
johnjose68:

On ASIWAJU's manhood we stand

Amen wink

All 2 inches of it must flat

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 8:04am On May 27, 2023
DMCY:

People left him to support Tinubu because he’s not politically strong to contest against Atiku and win.
Any other question?

Nope. Tinubu paid delegates off with stolen Lagos state taxes - Osinbajo doesn't have anything near that kind of money
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2023
babaolofin:

You are a useless fool. I am from the same area with Osinbajo . He cannot win a Local government Chairmanship. I attended University in IBO land where I spent 6 years. I know your irrational foolish characters. You are a fool. What he did is not in our characters, that is the IBO character.

I was at Ikenne for burial during the Naira crisis. All my friends that came home from abroad for the 7 days Fidau prayer of their mother were frustrated. It was a flop and everybody disappointed wondering what was happening and this is one of the major families at Ikenne.

When we returned to Sagamu, we were reminded Osinbajo said cashless will enable the monitoring of illicit election campaign funding. At Sagamu in Ogun State, some of mama HID Awolowo family members were asking me why Osinbajo never thought of illicit election campaign funding in 2014/2015 when he has no money, reputation and popularity but nobody, the only force behind was God through Tinubu. They said Osinbajo never thought of illicit election campaign funding in 2019 election when he was seeking for second tenure but suddenly, when Tinubu is contesting, he remembered cashless policy is good to monitor illicit election funding.

ode is the naira policy only Osinbajo's instruction or Buhari's instruction to CBNs Emefiele? U dunce and idiotic urchincs will open ur stupid brainless mouths and talk like u don't have sense..

Dis tinubu win osun state or his adopted state lagos in the elections? He lost woefully to pdp and Labour.

Osinbajo is the saving grace of Buhari government. without osibanjo Buhari will not have won Jonathan. tinubu cannot win lagos or any election in Nigeria without rigging. That is a fact anyday.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Bluffly: 8:06am On May 27, 2023
BafanaBafana:

If we elect good leaders, such prayers won't be necessary
Good leaders or bad, prayer is never too much. Not everyone doing well in the UK, USA, Canada, Newzealand and their likes.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by MagicalConcepts: 8:07am On May 27, 2023
Help him with Ghana must go bag or poly bag
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by omooba74(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2023
Same old narratives but you have no choice now since he's now the president elect...
PoliteActivist:

I'm not "bittered" at all and good things have always followed me regardless of who is what.
I am rejoicing and happy with him - doesn't change the fact he is an extremely corrupt, sick, old, drug dealer of very shady background, who has been stealing Lagos state money in bullion vans - in broad daylight!
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by thisisit: 8:18am On May 27, 2023
IF ONLY BRIGADIER TUNDE IDIAGBON HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD THIS VP OFFICE FOR 4 YEARS.... NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN WHERE IT SHOULD BE.

WE WON'T RENT AIRLINE FROM ETHIOPIA AND DISPLAY IT AS NIGERIA AIRWAYS.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nobody: 8:19am On May 27, 2023
4realsexy:
Let's all pray tinubu resolve the kabals and he only go 4years. So that it will create a governable terrain for people like obi and osibanjo

Obi and Osinbajo are weak. They will reverse all Tinubu's work and the cabals will be back stronger and hungrier.

Shettima, after understudying Tinubu up close, will be okay. Most of Tinubu's appointees that kept Lagos going, after BAT stepped down, had worked under him or were known to him. I.e Fashola etal.

Trust me, the time of Obi and Osinbajo is gone. Obi is a worthless leader and coward who simply benefitted from the terrible State of Nigeria, that Buhari created, to then be viewed a 'messiah' by naive, gullible and desperate Nigerians who cannot inspect his CV and history to note he is actually close to zero as a leader.

For example, where Tinubu created political Parties and dynasties, Obi, like a cheap ptostitute, could only run from one to the other seeking which to use. Is that a leader?

What political Party or dynasty has Obi created or even elevated to greater heights? What did he make of APGA before he abandoned it for PDP?

Osinbajo nko? He is done too in Nigerian politics because few survive grand scale public act of treachery and political backstabbing to then be able to get the support and loyalty of other politicians. What Osinbajo did is never done.

That he went ahead naively to betray Asiwaju, believing Buhari will see him over the line, is a sign the man is no politican.

That is why, before the APC Primaries, I commented that Osinbajo better defeat Tinubu to make his treachery worth it otherwise he is done in Nigerian politics.

That is what has happeneded now. He went ahead and failed to dislodge Tinubu. Osinbajo is now done in Nigerian politics and so is Obi who only rode on a wave of populariy ocassioned by Buhari's massive failings.

If Tinubu performs well and touches many Nigerian lives, do you think our people will remember who Obi is?

Combine President Tinubu leading well with the proven fact that Obi, at political Party level, has never been a successful leader of men and processes then how do you see the career of 'yes Daddy' shaping up in future in a Nigeria where people think according to how their pockets and wallet are smiling or hurting?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by EdiskyHarry: 8:20am On May 27, 2023
The worst vice president in the history of Africa.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nobody: 8:24am On May 27, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
The worst vice president in the history of Africa.

A big disappointing and, without spin, a traitor.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ultimateprof: 8:26am On May 27, 2023
Nothing last forever!
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Dshocker(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

May God let Tinubu/Shetima tenure be a source of blessings for me and my family

How na, how?

You can't play with red oil, without it not staining your hands.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nobody: 8:32am On May 27, 2023
jaxxy:

ode is the naira policy only Osinbajo's instruction or Buhari's instruction to CBNs Emefiele? U dunce and idiotic urchincs will open ur stupid brainless mouths and talk like u don't have sense..

Dis tinubu win osun state or his adopted state lagos in the elections? He lost woefully to pdp and Labour.

Osinbajo is the saving grace of Buhari government. without osibanjo Buhari will not have won Jonathan. tinubu cannot win lagos or any election in Nigeria without rigging. That is a fact anyday.

You are a fool. Senseless. It is Osinbajo that made Buhari to win? Is that not a foolish statement? No wonder, they said don't argue with a fool people might not know the difference. In your case, Osinbajo himself know you are a fool.

The Bible says " a fool that keeps quiet is often regarded as being wise". Baba Adeboye also advised us that it is better to keep quiet than to speak in some critical circumstances because the enemies get critical information from what they heard than what they see. Since he knows that Naira crisis that led to crisis is from Buhari, he should have kept quiet than giving speech in its favour while people and businesses are dying. He has no character.

You are a fool and very senseless person. Only a mad person can think that it is Osinbajo that made Buhari to win in 2015 or 2019. Osinbajo was just a passenger.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by DMCY: 8:33am On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nope. Tinubu paid delegates off with stolen Lagos state taxes - Osinbajo doesn't have anything near that kind of money

Still doesn’t override the fact that if ApC had fielded any other candidates(osibanjo inclusive) apart from tinubu they would have lost badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Akharmony: 8:36am On May 27, 2023
The wife of the vice president has not been appearing quite for sometime now. .I guess she cant take the shame. Abd Nigeria politicians are master at dealing with Betrayal. . Sadly his Father in the lord didnt advive tooo?
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by mumento007: 8:37am On May 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Bye bye. The man Saraki once refered to as a "mere commissioner".

A mere commissioner that became the number 2 man in Nigeria for 8 years, the highest Saraki can ever be is the number 3 (senate president). As such, history will remember the once mere commissioner as the superior to Saraki
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by bashir247: 8:38am On May 27, 2023
Amin
fuckJones:
If you're part of this figure..may you never know sorrow.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by luckyz4rea(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2023
abhosts:
This guy was not outspoken on behalf of his Christian constituents. He should sit back and see how Shittima would play the game.

He was not elected to speak for Christians, he was elected to serve the country. Do not raise any dust of religious war
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by RosyIsBlessed: 8:45am On May 27, 2023
Soldier come soldier go. Na Buhari own I wan see
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by MiltonExpress(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2023
I wish him the best! He should have do better..

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nobody: 8:54am On May 27, 2023
mumento007:

A mere commissioner that became the number 2 man in Nigeria for 8 years, the highest Saraki can ever be is the number 3 (senate president). As such, history will remember the once mere commissioner as the superior to Saraki

Tinubu made him. It is good Saraki made that statement. In 2015 I was against Saraki for that statement because great people have humble beginning but later, I can see Osinbajo should not be defended, he forgot how and where he started.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by barinedan(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2023
Journey that began eight years ago has finally come to an end. Thanking him for eight years of service rendered to Nigeria. I wish he would taken over the leadership of the country but that was never to be. Wishing him well in his endeavours
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by isabi2lof: 9:02am On May 27, 2023
May this new tenure favour person, na that on be the koko .
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by wealth2al(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2023
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Banter1(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer
How is he a betrayer?
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 9:13am On May 27, 2023
DMCY:

Still doesn’t override the fact that if ApC had fielded any other candidates(osibanjo inclusive) apart from tinubu they would have lost badly.

You so naive. WHOEVER Buhari, the cabal, INEC wants to win WILL win, no matter what the "prophets" say. See below

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 9:17am On May 27, 2023
isabi2lof:
May this new tenure favour person, na that on be the koko .

D.O.A.
(Stands for dead on arrival).
You get the kind of leadership they selected for you, nothing like "may this..."
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by lakefist(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Amen 🙏
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nobody: 9:59am On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

We are watching as it unfolds...dont worry...4 years no be 4 days...we all dey here dey observe u and your prayer...
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by DMCY: 10:14am On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You so naive. WHOEVER Buhari, the cabal, INEC wants to win WILL win, no matter what the "prophets" say. See below

Naive you say? Lol. I’ll rest my case then 🙇‍♂️
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by godwon01(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2023
No condition is permanent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.