Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly (35664 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Canada To Deport Asylum Seekers Who Walked In From The U.S. Illegally(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Menclothing: 8:45pm On May 26, 2023
Build your country make it a better place
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by HacheNoire: 8:57pm On May 26, 2023
Whoever is still on Asylum in the UK is the biggest fool.

Very few Nigerians will be in that class!

1 Like

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by teabully(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2023
Akeem1759:
UK don dey burst boys fro Sunderland since 2days ago .. It is well
sunderland? close to newcastle
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by arex4bb: 9:15pm On May 26, 2023
UK should haste the deportation. Some of them are obi- dent staunch supporter like DJ switch who almost set Nigeria especially Lagos on fire before she seek asylum in Abroad
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Fearyourcreator: 9:36pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The White man is not a fool.

If you contribute to the growth of their economy, they may ignore your means of entry and indeed, they may formalise it if it is not very genuine.

But the moment they discover you are nothing but a leech, even if your documents are genuine, they will look for a means of kicking your damn arsss out of their country.

Some unproductive lazy illiterates will sit down and start insulting everyone that things are not working and start searching for how to japa to obodo oyibo. Meanwhile, there is absolutely nothing he can offer and that is why things are difficult for him.

By the time he gets to oyibo land, he still remain the lazy fool he was, parasiting on the hardworking White. Some will even go into fraud. Why won't they throw you out.
God bless you... Oyinbo no mumu at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by coputa(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2023
Why is the UK the most sought after country by Nigerians.There are better European countries to seek asylum,study and work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Nefort: 9:56pm On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
America broke free, fought, and defeated their colonial masters.
Why can't the stupid people who call themselves leaders in Nigeria fix this country?
The reason they wouldn't fix it is because if they don't fix it Nigerians will do nothing.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by finallybusy: 9:57pm On May 26, 2023
Na them sabi. So far e no touch my beloved Canada, I do not care. Uncle Tinubu, I will depart soon.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by mrdharkchild(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Japa gone wrong πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈ
Hey!! I like you. Hmu if you have the chance
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by armyofone(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
Nigerians rarely travel to the UK without papers because we don't even consider the UK a typical place for hustling. Most Nigerians move to the UK through education and job routes.

If you want to see where Nigerians overstay their visas, go to the US. The glory and opportunities of that country wouldn't even let you return to your shithole grin

Lmao at bolded grin
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by armyofone(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2023
Menclothing:
Build your country make it a better place

How do you build your country?
Not with mouth right?.

Do we all become buyers and sellers ?
Every one turns business man and woman ?

How can we build our country?

1 Like

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by bizhop01: 10:14pm On May 26, 2023
Tax headquarter deport them, Nigerians are still enjoying next level
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by armadeo(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2023
ogbonti:

Dey Play - Trump is coming - MAGA 2.0 grin 2024 - na one week Trump go flush all illegals out BECAUSE he is no longer running for re-election and he will complete that WALL in 9 weeks and MINE it with BUNKER-BURSTING BOMBS -- - toe tearing / foot slashing RAZOR BLADE grin

I don't know why bit this made me laugh like mad. It sounds almost poetic

1 Like

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by integrity16(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2023
Asylum seekers, hope Ekweremadu guy will not be affected by this. Heard He's also amongst those claiming asylum in the UK for fear of being killed by ekweremadu goons.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by GoodCane: 10:35pm On May 26, 2023
MN07:

I want to like this post a million times too bad I can't

Check very well, the stu.pid mods and admins have removed my comment for exposing them. That's exactly how a typical Yoluba man behaves. They hate being called out for their evil. Yolubba is the most tribalist and hateful tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Truthshotcrazy: 11:05pm On May 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by OChimex: 11:11pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

If you contribute to the growth of their economy, they may ignore your means of entry and indeed, they may formalise it if it is not very genuine.

But the moment they discover you are nothing but a leech, even if your documents are genuine, they will look for a means of kicking your damn arsss out of their country.

Some unproductive lazy illiterates will sit down and start insulting everyone that things are not working and start searching for how to japa to obodo oyibo. Meanwhile, there is absolutely nothing he can offer and that is why things are difficult for him.

By the time he gets to oyibo land, he still remain the lazy fool he was, parasiting on the hardworking White. Some will even go into fraud. Why won't they throw you out.
You are right. Most Nigerians come here and don’t want to get a skill. Doing menial jobs. Working crazy shifts.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Elonmuzk(m): 1:24am On May 27, 2023
They have already started deporting Albanians, very soon Nigeria will join the league!
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by mysticwarrior(m): 3:59am On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The whites came to nations uninvited Especially the British. They stole, they raped, they plundered and they massacred, now those nations they invaded in the past and now the ones invading them. If you go to England they a wave of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Jamaicans, Trinidadian/Tobagoans, Nigerians and others trooping there in large numbers, they are there to do to the whiteman what the Whitman did to them. That is why crime rate is mostly committed by immigrants, karma is real and there is nothing Britain can do about it.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by grandstar(m): 4:47am On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What you wrote is 100% nonsensical.

What is "The White man"?

It was only when my younger brother got to the UK he realized that there's a difference between an Englush man and a French man, even between a Welsh and English.

Also, why did the British leave the EU? Because the Brits were fuming about white immigrants from Cwntral Europe who flooded their country looking for jobs. They were hardworking but nevertheless the Brits were fed up of them.

When I got to the UK in 2014, in the 2 hotels I stayed in, there were Romanian cleaners. My brother is married to a Slovakian.

Just like black South Africans no send their fellow Africans, so Brits no send their white Central European whites.

White people aren't God. The vast majority of Nigerians and other immigrants are very hardworking. Their employers prefer hiring us and that's one thing that passes their people off

A dislike of immigration is basically that immigrants take away Jobs, overwhelm publ8c services and change society. Today. London is less than 50% British white.

When Ghanaians were a lot here in the 70s and 80s, we complained they were too much and sent them back in 82 if I'm correct.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by FireUpNow(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2023
The moment the Uak refuse Roman Abramovich citizenship that's. When I discovered that this UK people are something else
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Globad(f): 6:20am On May 27, 2023
inoki247:
Lol with all the Noise Nigerians wey dey UK no even reach 1million...

Where did you see this figure?
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Princedapace(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
Nigerians rarely travel to the UK without papers because we don't even consider the UK a typical place for hustling. Most Nigerians move to the UK through education and job routes.

If you want to see where Nigerians overstay their visas, go to the US. The glory and opportunities of that country wouldn't even let you return to your shithole grin

what of all these Americans who are moving out of America and live in Ghana for instance? At least, I work for a US company that helps African Americans tour and I see these people leaving!
Infact, I would quote this thread to upload one video I did recently of two sisters who are Americans and relocated to Ghana and are so happy. There lots of them so far for the past two years I have been working for this company. What could make people leave the so called opportunities of their home land to live in a shithole as foriegner?
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by inoki247: 6:51am On May 27, 2023
Globad:

Make use of Google is dere Chinese av the Highest after that's India we are not even up to 500k....

All this Japa na SM noise for every 5 Nigeria planning to Japa dere are like 50 Nigerians wey no dey think m....

Even in Ghana wey dey besides us apart from undocumented Citizens Chinese av the highest number of citizens residing in Ghana before Nigeria came 2nd....
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by inoki247: 6:53am On May 27, 2023
Globad:

Make use of Google is dere Chinese av the Highest after that's India Nigeria are not even up to 500k....

All this Japa na SM noise for every 5 Nigeria planning to Japa dere are like 50 Nigerians wey no dey think m....

Even in Ghana wey dey besides us apart from undocumented Citizens Chinese av the highest number of citizens residing in Ghana before Nigeria came 2nd....
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by hammed71(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2023
ogbonti:

Canada na Mexico wey get snow --- poor country wey over package - nothing there grin
make ednut1 catch you
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Globad(f): 7:32am On May 27, 2023
inoki247:

Make use of Google is dere Chinese av the Highest after that's India Nigeria are not even up to 500k....

Does Google capture illegal immigrants?
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by MN07: 7:36am On May 27, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Check very well, the stu.pid mods and admins have removed my comment for exposing them. That's exactly how a typical Yoluba man behaves. They hate being called out for their evil. Yolubba is the most tribalist and hateful tribe in Nigeria.

Very bad people indeed.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by inoki247: 7:39am On May 27, 2023
Globad:

Does Google capture illegal immigrants?

You can't be counting illegal immigrants now will they've access to any Social welfare...

To argue with you guys dey hard na people wey d Law recognize we dey talk dere will be Alot of illegal immigrants from doz China and India also so rest..

Nigeria population in UK isn't up to a Million...
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by PROPHETmichael: 7:48am On May 27, 2023
It's funny how the people who are actually implementing this policy are not actually a core British but those whose family migrated into Britain e.g. Home Secretary and the Prime minister.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Globad(f): 9:25am On May 27, 2023
inoki247:

You can't be counting illegal immigrants now will they've access to any Social welfare...

To argue with you guys dey hard na people wey d Law recognize we dey talk dere will be Alot of illegal immigrants from doz China and India also so rest..

Nigeria population in UK isn't up to a Million...

We're talking about Nigerian population in a particular country and you're saying that they won't count illegal immigrants. Aren't they human beings? Aren't they Nigerians?

Statistically speaking, it's either you have a process of including them in the count or you make an estimate or qualify your figure that it includes only legal migrants.

The way you stated it is wrong.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Uchesis: 10:59am On May 27, 2023
They should also ban African presidents from seeking medical treatment in their country if they want to help us develop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) / He Was Deported On Arriving UK. / Water Tanker Crushes Okada Rider's Head In Ibadan (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.