Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It (58799 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by victorikpe(m): 2:58am On May 28, 2023
Benbisco:

Doctor? That had sex with a lady he met for the first time, unprotected one at that.

You sighted HIV drugs on the dining table when your family and hers were meeting. Was the meeting taking place at the dining or from the sitting room naim you from sight the drug?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by abdullahi45: 3:06am On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
How entire family will be HIV carriers?

Them do group sex?

If it was the parents that’s understandable but I no come understand with siblings? Abi them drink am from water in the dinning table

This kind story be like wetin them buy for junction but what do I know. To even think you’re a medical doctor who ended his statement saying HIV is real

Which kind of Doctor? Native doctor? Abi which one

Anyways thank God for saving your life

Im not moved though bcuz Fvck dey hungry me like this

Don’t bother advising me about HIV, if i smell TOTO I go know wether e get HIV or not

Aren't you aware that parents could pass on HIV to their kids, either during pregnancy, birth, or breastfeeding, if the viral load isn't below the baseline.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by CodeTemplar: 3:06am On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Them do group sex?
toothbrush, hair clipper, needling tools, razor can also aid transfer of the virus
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Teymanhenry(f): 3:19am On May 28, 2023
Doctors will advice you to use protection, yet you'll see them impregnating girls left and right
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Desusi: 3:25am On May 28, 2023
You must be a great comedian! Tell us part 2 of the drama.

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by OChimex: 3:28am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
I met this lady on Facebook and before you say jack we started dating. As time went on i decided to invite her to my house on a particular day....

That was our first meeting and we had sex. I was suprise to see that she was a virgin, infact real tear rubber wey be say na me open am. She cried and left, after some time she informed me that she hasn't seen her period ooh, so i told her to run a pregnancy test fast cos my mind don dey beat uncontrollably.

After the test it was confirmed that she was pregnant hmmmmm, God of mercy, i was so confused and devasted. To cut the long story short i went to to see her family with my own family and informed them that i would be fully responsible for the child but i wasn't ready for marriage.

After deep conversation with both family we left. But what struck me was during the conversation i sighted a HIV drug on their dinning table(I'm a doctor), immediately my mind was not at rest again. So upon reaching home, i started interrogating her on WhatsApp and calls about the drug I saw until she opened up to me that all her siblings were HIV positive including the father and mother and that She was the only one who was negative.

From the moment she told me that my mind hasn't been at rest again because i wasn't sure she was telling me the truth about her own status. I started running HIV test from that day every month until a year later before i confirmed I wasn't infected but you need to see the way i lost weight due to depression.

Please guys be careful out there, AIDS IS REAL. Though she later gave birth to my lovely son but unfortunately he died before clocking a year. I do not wish to remember the pain I passed as a result of his death.

Dang. You said you are a doctor, I believe a native doctor. Because no medical doctor will have unprotected sex with a girl and won’t know it will result in pregnancy.
And again no medical doctor will have unprotected sex with someone who is not his wife without protection first time of sex.
Guy if you be medical doctor, just go give them back your certificate cause you know nothing or you are just reckless which is concerning as a medical doctor. And this will always go on to tell in your medical practice in the future.
Anyways. Good for you say you no get HIV.
Go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by seguno2: 3:55am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
This is true life story... If you do t believe it, fine.

As true as your other stories about your wife and children from last month below

Rtk4:
She said she is tired of the marriage, That the it thing that has been keeping her in the marriage all these while is just the children. She said she wants to leave but she swore to God that if she leaves and i fail to cater for the children, she will take me to human right and other relevant agencies. Please what do you think about this guys and what advice would you give me cos I'm also tired of the marriage.

Rtk4:
I was coming back from work this evening with some office files inside a leather and some things i bought for my wife and children. We met with my wife just outside the house while i was going in and then she greeted me quitely and passed without collecting what i was holding. I felt so embarrassed because the way some neighbours of mine all looked at me ehn? Please what do you have to say cos the anger in me right now Oh my God... Most times i am the one who makes conversations with her when we're in the midst of people but yet she always make it look as if i am forcing her to talk even in the midst of people.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Solsix(m): 4:07am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
I met this lady on Facebook and before you say jack we started dating. As time went on i decided to invite her to my house on a particular day....

That was our first meeting and we had sex. I was suprise to see that she was a virgin, infact real tear rubber wey be say na me open am. She cried and left, after some time she informed me that she hasn't seen her period ooh, so i told her to run a pregnancy test fast cos my mind don dey beat uncontrollably.

After the test it was confirmed that she was pregnant hmmmmm, God of mercy, i was so confused and devasted. To cut the long story short i went to to see her family with my own family and informed them that i would be fully responsible for the child but i wasn't ready for marriage.

After deep conversation with both family we left. But what struck me was during the conversation i sighted a HIV drug on their dinning table(I'm a doctor), immediately my mind was not at rest again. So upon reaching home, i started interrogating her on WhatsApp and calls about the drug I saw until she opened up to me that all her siblings were HIV positive including the father and mother and that She was the only one who was negative.

From the moment she told me that my mind hasn't been at rest again because i wasn't sure she was telling me the truth about her own status. I started running HIV test from that day every month until a year later before i confirmed I wasn't infected but you need to see the way i lost weight due to depression.

Please guys be careful out there, AIDS IS REAL. Though she later gave birth to my lovely son but unfortunately he died before clocking a year. I do not wish to remember the pain I passed as a result of his death.
You are a doctor and you are this careless??
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by johnaruson(m): 4:16am On May 28, 2023
A medical doctor that couldn't construct a good English grammar. A doctor having unprotected sex with a total stranger. Running a text for UpTo a year just to confirm HIV status. The reason I usually avoid some nairaland articles is because of this kind of kids story.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by sharpwriter(m): 4:31am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Interested
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Tzar(m): 4:40am On May 28, 2023
I swear you are very ignorant!
How many doctor friends do you have?
I am in my mid 40s & I have had several dr friends over the years . Most drs smoke and drink heavily, a lot also have careless unprotected sex. Some willl even have sex with a girl raw before or during an abortion!
ipobarecriminals:
sad The story of a FAKE Medical Doctor. U are a doctor, u dive in skin to skin and later devastated after seeing the result of ur away match. As a Medical doc(if u aren't 10 for 50Naira chemist patent doctor),do the needful. Take her go do Aids/HIV test and settle down instead of sampling pusi around

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by ipobarecriminals: 4:58am On May 28, 2023
Tzar:
I swear you are very ignorant!
How many doctor friends do you have?
I am in my mid 40s & I have had several dr friends over the years . Most drs smoke and drink heavily, a lot also have careless unprotected sex. Some willl even have sex with a girl raw before or during an abortion!
Who ask u for ur age/numbers of Docs friends u have?.Even with that ur age, u lack wisdom to reason/think .All members of a 👪 have HIV/AIDS except ur girlfriend.Can u explain that/ask ur docs friends. Wisdom makes people wise.

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:07am On May 28, 2023
Godstime234:

Am interested

Good, see my number on bio
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:07am On May 28, 2023
Godstime234:

Am interested

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Nonywendy(m): 5:07am On May 28, 2023
1Sharon:
A doctor and not knowing how to have safe sex
Some doctors love a very careless life. From unprotected sex to smoking and drinking. That one is a doctor doesn't saintify the person

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:08am On May 28, 2023
histemple:

Interested

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Wickedfacts: 5:08am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

Tinubu administration go tough for you and your family.
Tinubu never enter, you don dey beg for 1k under the guise of teaching people how to open YouTube channel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:08am On May 28, 2023
airliner:

Bro I'm interested

brightDdon:

Please I'm interested
Very very interested..

I am good at soccer prediction.
My contact 08064054576

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:10am On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Tinubu administration go tough for you and your family.
Tinubu never enter, you don dey beg for 1k under the guise of teaching people how to open YouTube channel.

Is that what you wish for your retched family ?

I wish your family well o
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by godliman: 5:12am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:

I never knew Doctors can behave like this, so ashamed for you and of you.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Wickedfacts: 5:13am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Is that what you wish for your retched family ?

I wish your family well o

See this one. You are begging for 1k online. To think that people gathered to eat rice when this one too was born grin
If only they knew how you would end up
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

See this one. You are begging for 1k online. To think that people gathered to eat rice when this one too was born grin
If only they knew how you would end up

I did not beg any of your retched family members for 1k. Didn’t you go to school to know what beg means?

30naira condom would have fixed the sperm that made you a human.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Stallione(m): 5:19am On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
How entire family will be HIV carriers?

Them do group sex?

If it was the parents that’s understandable but I no come understand with siblings? Abi them drink am from water in the dinning table

This kind story be like wetin them buy for junction but what do I know. To even think you’re a medical doctor who ended his statement saying HIV is real

Which kind of Doctor? Native doctor? Abi which one

Anyways thank God for saving your life

Im not moved though bcuz Fvck dey hungry me like this

Don’t bother advising me about HIV, if i smell TOTO I go know wether e get HIV or not
Hahahaha, no mind the made in aba story, the story line was sweet shaa.. grin
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Igbokwechika101(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2023
Story Teller 😆
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Wickedfacts: 5:23am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

I did not beg any of your retched family members for 1k. Didn’t you go to school to know what beg means?

30naira condom would have fixed the sperm that made you a human.

Hahaha see him explaining and defending begging. Useless boy. Begging for 1k. Imagine
You are even more worthless than urgent 2k girls.

You are begging for 1k and Tinubu never enter.
Tinubu or no Tinubu, your life don already spoil.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:27am On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Hahaha see him explaining and defending begging. Useless boy. Begging for 1k. Imagine
You are even more worthless than urgent 2k girls.

You are begging for 1k and Tinubu never enter.
Tinubu or no Tinubu, your life don already spoil.

Oh shut up please, you are so disgusting 🤮.

Go get a life, jumping on peoples mention won’t fix your retched family.

Go use your time for something productive puta madri
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Ekpekus(m): 5:35am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:

Your story nor straight.. As a doctor further dabaru the story.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by harisclub: 5:37am On May 28, 2023
Why were u scared despite you are a doctor? Nor be una de advice pipo say HIV is not a death sentence??
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Blozzycj: 5:39am On May 28, 2023
This story get K-Leg
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Amayabor1: 5:45am On May 28, 2023
Either you are not a doctor or this story is fabricated.

As a doctor, you met a lady on Facebook. you invited her to your house. Both of you had sex. You didn't test her to know her status before having sex with her. You didn't ask her if she knows her status. You didn't use protection. First visit, pregnancy.

Taah! Get out from here!
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Hezmatosky: 5:46am On May 28, 2023
But you doctors will say hiv aids is not the end of life. So why depressed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) / What Soap Do You Use? / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.