Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It (58804 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by xana101: 5:53am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
08034895737 u can whatzap me too
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2023
xana101:
08034895737 u can whatzap me too

See my WhatsApp on bio
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by UKEMY(m): 5:56am On May 28, 2023
Lies,So you had an unprotected Sex with a Lady whose medical status you don't know her status and you claim to be a doctor.
To slap you dey hungry me
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Tzar(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2023
I sincerely apologize to you. I never knew I responded to a child. Good bye.
ipobarecriminals:
Who ask u for ur age/numbers of Docs friends u have?.Even with that ur age, u lack wisdom to reason/think .All members of a 👪 have HIV/AIDS except ur girlfriend.Can u explain that/ask ur docs friends. Wisdom makes people wise.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by andrezzy: 5:57am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
interested
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by kumbhuru: 5:58am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
I met this lady on Facebook and before you say jack we started dating. As time went on i decided to invite her to my house on a particular day....

That was our first meeting and we had sex. I was suprise to see that she was a virgin, infact real tear rubber wey be say na me open am. She cried and left, after some time she informed me that she hasn't seen her period ooh, so i told her to run a pregnancy test fast cos my mind don dey beat uncontrollably.

After the test it was confirmed that she was pregnant hmmmmm, God of mercy, i was so confused and devasted. To cut the long story short i went to to see her family with my own family and informed them that i would be fully responsible for the child but i wasn't ready for marriage.

After deep conversation with both family we left. But what struck me was during the conversation i sighted a HIV drug on their dinning table(I'm a doctor), immediately my mind was not at rest again. So upon reaching home, i started interrogating her on WhatsApp and calls about the drug I saw until she opened up to me that all her siblings were HIV positive including the father and mother and that She was the only one who was negative.

From the moment she told me that my mind hasn't been at rest again because i wasn't sure she was telling me the truth about her own status. I started running HIV test from that day every month until a year later before i confirmed I wasn't infected but you need to see the way i lost weight due to depression.

Please guys be careful out there, AIDS IS REAL. Though she later gave birth to my lovely son but unfortunately he died before clocking a year. I do not wish to remember the pain I passed as a result of his death.
You are not a doctor
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by drey076(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2023
False story
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by CHoccolaTE: 6:06am On May 28, 2023
Nairaland boys lie too much.
Always telling made up stories like mad people.

And their stories are always about sex, about how they banged one girl that turned out to be olosho and that experience proves that all girls are irresponsible olosho.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Kion: 6:07am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
so 1k na your problem pele ooo
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 6:08am On May 28, 2023
andrezzy:
interested

See my bio for WhatsApp
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 6:09am On May 28, 2023
Kion:
so 1k na your problem pele ooo

I fit send my account number make you send. I no go mind sha
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by alen4smith(m): 6:19am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
I met this lady on Facebook and before you say jack we started dating. As time went on i decided to invite her to my house on a particular day....

That was our first meeting and we had sex. I was suprise to see that she was a virgin, infact real tear rubber wey be say na me open am. She cried and left, after some time she informed me that she hasn't seen her period ooh, so i told her to run a pregnancy test fast cos my mind don dey beat uncontrollably.

After the test it was confirmed that she was pregnant hmmmmm, God of mercy, i was so confused and devasted. To cut the long story short i went to to see her family with my own family and informed them that i would be fully responsible for the child but i wasn't ready for marriage.

After deep conversation with both family we left. But what struck me was during the conversation i sighted a HIV drug on their dinning table(I'm a doctor), immediately my mind was not at rest again. So upon reaching home, i started interrogating her on WhatsApp and calls about the drug I saw until she opened up to me that all her siblings were HIV positive including the father and mother and that She was the only one who was negative.

From the moment she told me that my mind hasn't been at rest again because i wasn't sure she was telling me the truth about her own status. I started running HIV test from that day every month until a year later before i confirmed I wasn't infected but you need to see the way i lost weight due to depression.

Please guys be careful out there, AIDS IS REAL. Though she later gave birth to my lovely son but unfortunately he died before clocking a year. I do not wish to remember the pain I passed as a result of his death.
burnt dodo
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by 1Alex: 6:24am On May 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You know the funny thing son

Hiv or aids whatever doesn't get into our body just so easily

Even if you sleep with some one with hiv still it might not get into your body

I know I sound stupid on this one but it is the truth

We should be scared of other normal sexual infections not hiv

you are 100% correct.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by DrAda(f): 6:27am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:

This story is fishy. Not only do you not write like a doctor, your general understanding of the disease process, areas that concerned you and the steps undertaken were all illogical
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by OKOATA(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You are right bro.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by BaddestQueen(f): 6:30am On May 28, 2023
DenreleDave:

Pls this man is a scammer.... He is just like pèter obi scamming gullible Nigerians..

Avoid this scammer if not ur 1k is gone
I'm watching you
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
This is true life story... If you do t believe it, fine.

You have to do better to convince us; anyways, if you say it’s true then it’s true
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by motionarena: 6:32am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:

Are u still with d girl
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Psoul(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:

Your story may be true but some facts here punched holes on the story.

As a doctor, how do u go unprotected with a random girl?

Secondly, as doctor, when you sighted HIV drugs and you were able to ask the girl, I believe that a careful doctor will invite the girl and run HIV test on that girl. I don't even believe you telling us that u ran monthly test on yourself for one year. You just wanted us to believe that you've bn confirmed free of the virus.

Finally, as a doctor, when your random girl told you she missed her period, you couldn't invite her to run P.test on her.

Immediately she told you her test was positive, you took your parents to the girl's parents and told them you take care of the pregnancy but will not marry the girl. They agreed and clapped for you. How old are you. What kind of parents do u have.
I beliv your parents even carried wine for that visit.

A medical doctor that had to invite his parents to follow him to go to another man's house to tell the man that his grown up son impregnated his daughter but will not marry her.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Katier00(f): 6:35am On May 28, 2023
1Sharon:
A doctor and not knowing how to have safe sex
doctors are the most promiscuous set of people in the world. It is very possible that he had an unprotected sex with the lady. Then for those asking how hiv was transmitted to the children, It is very possible. The lady in question is the first child then the parents got infected and gave birth to positive children afterwards.

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by nedekid: 6:35am On May 28, 2023
Benbisco:

Doctor? That had sex with a lady he met for the first time, unprotected one at that.

You sighted HIV drugs on the dining table when your family and hers were meeting. Was the meeting taking place at the dining or from the sitting room naim you from sight the drug?
Oga, na doctors de beep pass, smoke, drink etc. Things you will not expect them to do believing they should know the implications.
Infact your Dr paddy is more likely to beep without protection than you. I don't know the 2 head they think they have. Maybe there is something they know we dont know. Eg having easy acess to PEP.

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2023
Psoul:

Your story may be true but some facts here punched holes on the story.

As a doctor, how do u go unprotected with a random girl?

Secondly, as doctor, when you sighted HIV drugs and you were able to ask the girl, I believe that a careful doctor will invite the girl and run HIV test on that girl. I don't even believe you telling us that u ran monthly test on yourself for one year. You just wanted us to believe that you've bn confirmed free of the virus.

Finally, as a doctor, when your random girl told you she missed her period, you couldn't invite her to run P.test on her.

Immediately she told you her test was positive, you took your parents to the girl's parents and told them you take care of the pregnancy but will not marry the girl. They agreed and clapped for you. How old are you. What kind of parents do u have.
I beliv your parents even carried wine for that visit.

A medical doctor that had to invite his parents to follow him to go to another man's house to tell the man that his grown up son impregnated his daughter but will not marry her.

Just check his previous posts
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by ozo13(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:

is she the last child of the family.Plus u didn't tell us her status .
I once saw a small girl that was the only person infected among all her family.mother insisted no other person got it in the family.so they are still surprised how she got infected bn a very small girl.na HIV dilemma be that
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by 7arrows: 6:42am On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
How entire family will be HIV carriers?

Them do group sex?

If it was the parents that’s understandable but I no come understand with siblings? Abi them drink am from water in the dinning table

This kind story be like wetin them buy for junction but what do I know. To even think you’re a medical doctor who ended his statement saying HIV is real

Which kind of Doctor? Native doctor? Abi which one

Anyways thank God for saving your life

Im not moved though bcuz Fvck dey hungry me like this

Don’t bother advising me about HIV, if i smell TOTO I go know wether e get HIV or not

U be clown
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by mruwaifo(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2023
Your story lost ground when you said you did test for one year and yet nine months between then no baby was delivered . Fake story from a childish mind.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Wickedfacts: 6:48am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Oh shut up please, you are so disgusting 🤮.
Go get a life, jumping on peoples mention won’t fix your retched family.
Go use your time for something productive puta madri

Only God knows how many years it will cost you to be able to afford to buy sense with this 1k daily begging you are doing.

Begging, scamming and Betting dey your blood. I don see am.
Those are the ultimate recipes of poverty which is your family legacy
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Only God knows how many years it will cost you to be able to afford to buy sense with this 1k daily begging you are doing.

Begging, scamming and Betting dey your blood. I don see am.
Those are the ultimate recipes of poverty which is your family legacy

Modafucker haven’t made effort to know what begging means. I spit on your stupidity. Bro you see this gbas gbos, e go reach next week.

I followed you, I will make it my duty to school you, something your ratchet parents couldn’t do.

For that reason I will refer to you as “puta madri” going forward.

And your family isn’t poor na, it’s among the top 10 richest families Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by sync(f): 6:58am On May 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

De play
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Wickedfacts: 7:00am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Modafucker haven’t made effort to know what begging means. I spit on your stupidity. Bro you see this gbas gbos, e go reach next week.

I followed you, I will make it my duty to school you, something your ratchet parents couldn’t do.

For that reason I will refer to you as “puta madri” going forward.

And your family isn’t poor na, it’s among the top 10 richest families Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1k beggar, if you like, follow me for the entirety of your lifetime, I won't give you. My dogs are more valuable than you can ever be.
Keep begging, scamming and betting. You are only following the legacy of the pauper you call your father.
But wait sef. So, 1k is what you are using your lifetime to hustle?
Like 2 notes of 500 Naira. grin

This is generational poverty
Them suppose castrate your papa
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by kingsceemark(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:

So sorry for your son's death, chaiiii e dey pain
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Vickygirk(f): 7:04am On May 28, 2023
Kruisser:
Nawaooh the story no too clear. This kind fit be pharmacist.. unprotected sex on this era.. Omo I throwey salute for you o
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design

Pharmacists dey on their own, stray bullet reach them..😂😂🥲. Take time..o😡
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

1k beggar, if you like, follow me for the entirety of your lifetime, I won't give you. My dogs are more valuable than you can ever be.
Keep begging, scamming and betting. You are only following the legacy of the pauper you call your father.
But wait sef. So, 1k is what you are using your lifetime to hustle?
Like 2 notes of 500 Naira. grin

This is generational poverty
Them suppose castrate your papa

Puta madri, do you have a dad? If yes he FAILED.

Do you have a mom? If yes she is PUTA.
The only successful being in your household is your dog. Because you modafvcking dad scammed to raise you, doesn’t mean everyone is scammer like the god forsaking man you call a father.

I spit on his bald head. You see this gbas gbos na till eternity o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) / What Soap Do You Use? / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.