Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It (58832 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by zakkxx: 11:47pm On May 27, 2023
If u like don’t repent u will die if hiv! Useless Doctor like you.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Benwems(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2023
See how unprofessional a Nigerian doctor is talking. All these low budget naija doctors sef!!!

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by danvon(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2023
taylor89:
[b]How entire family will be HIV carriers?

Them do group sex?

If it was the parents that’s understandable but I no come understand with siblings? Abi them drink am from water in the dinning table

If both parents are HIV then obviously the siblings were born with it.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Haveyoueatentod: 11:50pm On May 27, 2023
Op just cooked a fictional story to tell us AIDS is real grin
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by yarimo(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2023
DenreleDave:

Pls this man is a scammer.... He is just like pèter obi scamming gullible Nigerians..

Avoid this scammer if not ur 1k is gone
Comrade grin grin grin grin
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2023
cheras1:
I Dey interested

See bio for WhatsApp
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2023
mercysamuelson:
YOUTUBE9ja
This Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k

Interested

See bio for WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by yom2(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
I met this lady on Facebook and before you say jack we started dating. As time went on i decided to invite her to my house on a particular day....

That was our first meeting and we had sex. I was suprise to see that she was a virgin, infact real tear rubber wey be say na me open am. She cried and left, after some time she informed me that she hasn't seen her period ooh, so i told her to run a pregnancy test fast cos my mind don dey beat uncontrollably.

After the test it was confirmed that she was pregnant hmmmmm, God of mercy, i was so confused and devasted. To cut the long story short i went to to see her family with my own family and informed them that i would be fully responsible for the child but i wasn't ready for marriage.

After deep conversation with both family we left. But what struck me was during the conversation i sighted a HIV drug on their dinning table(I'm a doctor), immediately my mind was not at rest again. So upon reaching home, i started interrogating her on WhatsApp and calls about the drug I saw until she opened up to me that all her siblings were HIV positive including the father and mother and that She was the only one who was negative.

From the moment she told me that my mind hasn't been at rest again because i wasn't sure she was telling me the truth about her own status. I started running HIV test from that day every month until a year later before i confirmed I wasn't infected but you need to see the way i lost weight due to depression.

Please guys be careful out there, AIDS IS REAL. Though she later gave birth to my lovely son but unfortunately he died before clocking a year. I do not wish to remember the pain I passed as a result of his death.
hope sickle cell was not misplaced for AIDS? sorry for the experienced
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Godssplan: 12:09am On May 28, 2023
You are a good writer
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by franvincoop: 12:12am On May 28, 2023
If really this OP na medical doctor then Slawomir na gay.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Seagodess(f): 12:15am On May 28, 2023
Nairalander248:
I am still disappointed with Seun and his nlfpmods, they are not following trends... They are interested in pushing Romance stories to fp...

Nigeria flying eagles are playing world cup, nothing to show on fp about it...

angry
for now we don't have a formidable football team.. let's focus on our strength which is music.. football left NIGERIA with Jay Jay and co
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by thatigboman: 12:23am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
This is true life story... If you do t believe it, fine.
your story has no conclusion. U are just defaming the girl's character.
U sighted a HIV drug in her house and u asked her and she told u who the drug belong to. Did u confirm her story?
U did test and u were negative, did u test her and found out she was positive?
She gave birth to your child. Did u test the child and found out that the child was positive?
So what is the basis of your headline and of your entire story?
RIP to your child.

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by jimcaddy(m): 12:24am On May 28, 2023
I pity you oh. Just momentary mins of pleasure, yu want to risk it all to be taking Anti Retroviral drugs all the days of your life Shey when it could have been prevented with rubber.
taylor89:
How entire family will be HIV carriers?

Them do group sex?

If it was the parents that’s understandable but I no come understand with siblings? Abi them drink am from water in the dinning table

This kind story be like wetin them buy for junction but what do I know. To even think you’re a medical doctor who ended his statement saying HIV is real

Which kind of Doctor? Native doctor? Abi which one

Anyways thank God for saving your life

Im not moved though bcuz Fvck dey hungry me like this

Don’t bother advising me about HIV, if i smell TOTO I go know wether e get HIV or not
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by thatigboman: 12:29am On May 28, 2023
logicalhumour:

No, I don't think you are. Because if you were, you must have passed ANA 202 and gone deep into Gynaecology. And you must have known the various types of hymens, and the fact that some never seem to be "broken" even after so many body counts.

She says she's HIV positive from birth, and you just believe her?
Lol. You're kidding right? That's even if this story is real because these days it's like Seu.n is paying some kind of people to be constantly cooking up stories for us here. Entertaining tho.
in the story, he said the girl said she was negative
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Goodlady(f): 12:43am On May 28, 2023
Nilon:
am inviting you to my house. I won't touch you. I just want sb to cuddle
Invite your mom
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Morphinne: 12:49am On May 28, 2023
A medical personnel who recognized Antiretroviral drugs but too ignorant to know that people taking such meds can never infect others due to their LOW viral counts/load resulting from their use of the drugs grin The jokes are on you. I’m surprised to see a supposed medical professional still getting baffled about the existence of HIV in 2023 when antiretroviral drugs and therapies don full everywhere. A real medical personnel would be more concerned abt other life-threatening illnesses like cancer. This one sounds more like an alarmist than a doctor. Native doctor isonu. Let’s pretend we don’t know this is just another cock and bull story. Bia OP, you can pass across your message without resorting to imaginative writing, people now live perfect lives with HIVs. All these nairaland kids ehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by rave9000: 1:02am On May 28, 2023
Cookeilande story
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Nobody: 1:04am On May 28, 2023
The family dey do group sex or how Story no clear abeg undecided
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Godstime234: 1:15am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

Am interested
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by histemple: 1:24am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

Interested
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by airliner(m): 1:26am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Bro I'm interested
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by brightDdon(m): 1:37am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Please I'm interested
Very very interested..

I am good at soccer prediction.
My contact 08064054576
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by brightDdon(m): 1:40am On May 28, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Doctor igwedu

Super story.

Conko cleanser smiley smiley wink smiley
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by brightDdon(m): 1:42am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
What a sad story!
It's started with pains (cos am sure that lady didn't agree with you that you should dis-flower her). And ended with pains when you lost the child.
And it ll be remembered with regrets if you didn't marry the lady. Afterall, she isn't HIV positive.
This life can be cruel.

Fine gurl
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2023
Na unreal super story nairaland de push to FP to attract traffic...
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Lamanii22(f): 1:46am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:
I met this lady on Facebook and before you say jack we started dating. As time went on i decided to invite her to my house on a particular day....

That was our first meeting and we had sex. I was suprise to see that she was a virgin, infact real tear rubber wey be say na me open am. She cried and left, after some time she informed me that she hasn't seen her period ooh, so i told her to run a pregnancy test fast cos my mind don dey beat uncontrollably.

After the test it was confirmed that she was pregnant hmmmmm, God of mercy, i was so confused and devasted. To cut the long story short i went to to see her family with my own family and informed them that i would be fully responsible for the child but i wasn't ready for marriage.

After deep conversation with both family we left. But what struck me was during the conversation i sighted a HIV drug on their dinning table(I'm a doctor), immediately my mind was not at rest again. So upon reaching home, i started interrogating her on WhatsApp and calls about the drug I saw until she opened up to me that all her siblings were HIV positive including the father and mother and that She was the only one who was negative.

From the moment she told me that my mind hasn't been at rest again because i wasn't sure she was telling me the truth about her own status. I started running HIV test from that day every month until a year later before i confirmed I wasn't infected but you need to see the way i lost weight due to depression.

Please guys be careful out there, AIDS IS REAL. Though she later gave birth to my lovely son but unfortunately he died before clocking a year. I do not wish to remember the pain I passed as a result of his death.

Omg… what a sad story, how could your son die? Must have been so devastating… are you guys still together?
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by SonofGod231: 2:24am On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

But that's possible if the infected person had been meticulously taking their medications thereby suppressing the viral load.
Perhaps there are some meticulously taking their ARV drugs and it's free..But the tone of your voice then makes it sound as if it was impossible having the sex and not catching it.
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Snakedoctor1: 2:44am On May 28, 2023
Rtk4:

Sounded like those nollywood lol
Re: See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It by Snakedoctor1: 2:48am On May 28, 2023
Morphinne:
A medical personnel who recognized Antiretroviral drugs but too ignorant to know that people taking such meds can never infect others due to their LOW viral counts/load resulting from their use of the drugs grin The jokes are on you. I’m surprised to see a supposed medical professional still getting baffled about the existence of HIV in 2023 when antiretroviral drugs and therapies don full everywhere. A real medical personnel would be more concerned abt other life-threatening illnesses like cancer. This one sounds more like an alarmist than a doctor. Native doctor isonu. Let’s pretend we don’t know this is just another cock and bull story. Bia OP, you can pass across your message without resorting to imaginative writing, people now live perfect lives with HIVs. All these nairaland kids ehn grin grin

Consolist, still moderate your strafing without cap oh. people still get infected big time,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged / What Soap Do You Use? / Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.