Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life (70053 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by king1250: 12:41pm On May 27, 2023
It's only God that sustained you, there were those who enjoyed more sex than you but no where to be found today. Just give thanks to God alone.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Eriokanmi: 12:42pm On May 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Anybody wey sex this one is very wicked.
You mean say you never see naija youths wey dey bring home 70-year old woman to do marriage? What Nigerians can't do doesn't exist
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by ukaface(f): 12:44pm On May 27, 2023
Madam is obviously in a carehome, so wtf is sexing her
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Benwallt(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2023
Ah! At 102. Iye has lived.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2023
nothing bad with sex bt too much of everything is bad.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by isabi2lof: 12:47pm On May 27, 2023
Good sex is very important especially with the one that treats you well grin
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by bitbillionaire: 12:47pm On May 27, 2023
Eyaaa! And the funny thing is I have seen people who are as old as she is claiming the secret to their long life is abstinence from sex; that they never had sex before!

In this world don't follow people blindly. Follow your own inner wisdom and what your spirit tells you to do.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by BackFromBalablu: 12:50pm On May 27, 2023
That was how one US model said sex makes a belly look flat and so on grin
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by JOemmy(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2023
Is she saying she still have sex at this sick old age?
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by bionixs: 12:53pm On May 27, 2023
In Nigeria , everything is a joke. She dropped a lifeline and people wey know don grab , people wey come play dey play.

Nothing ties a husband and a wife together like passionate love making.
Google benefits of sex especially, legitimate one. When a marriage is about parking up , sex stops . There is no exercise like sex

1 Like

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Komtak: 12:54pm On May 27, 2023
Kraspo:
But that’s the truth.
Africans downplay the importance of sex in marriages. Good sex should not be compromised in the choice of one’s life partner. Good sex has a way of calming your nerves after a stressful day at work. Attention needs to placed in this aspect of our lives.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Komtak: 12:55pm On May 27, 2023
That’s true.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by transferrase: 1:01pm On May 27, 2023
Nothing people can't do for money....
LikeAking:
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by kodix(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2023
Hmmm,this one na witchshe dey sex people dey collect their life spam dey add to her own, I pity people wey dey Bleep her,imagine as old as she still dey open mouth talk about sex,there must be skeleton in her cupboard.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Starz825(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2023
ajailer:
of course she was joking. Old people are like that, you just need to realize the sarcasm .
sure..I get your point...
she also has a great sense of humour according to the narrative...
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by richie240: 1:09pm On May 27, 2023
Let her be 'capping' herself.
The right question is: how many of her sexmates are alive today?

If none of them, based on experimental probability, is 1 out of a dozen a safe way to prove a hypothesis?

She shd continue playing.
cool

Kraspo:
But that’s the truth.
Africans downplay the importance of sex in marriages. Good sex should not be compromised in the choice of one’s life partner. Good sex has a way of calming your nerves after a stressful day at work. Attention needs to placed in this aspect of our lives.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by ApostlePaul14: 1:13pm On May 27, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

In other words,

So, being GBOLArised heavily can increase life span?

Ayam still learning!

Ggbolarised? Hmm
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Kento4ken: 1:33pm On May 27, 2023
Sweet Mama
The older
The titer..
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Mayeldah(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2023
Na small this woman take senior Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by lomprico(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2023
Teeth go don dey dia
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Chucks13: 1:37pm On May 27, 2023
Blogger! Blogger!! Blogger!!! Una don start.

This woman is in Dementia state pls drop this jargons.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Mayeldah(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2023
king1250:
It's only God that sustained you, there were those who enjoyed more sex than you but no where to be found today. Just give thanks to God alone.

So the ones wey die early were they enemies of God?
The thing is Time and Chance happens to everyone. He made all in his pleasure.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by mapist(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

In other words,

So, being GBOLArised heavily can increase life span?

Ayam still learning!

Eggsactly.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by AmVeryOk: 2:00pm On May 27, 2023
eepeepook:
There is no secret to old age. The reporters know there isn’t. It still makes for a good headline. Luck is the only variable all old people share. Some have smoked cigarettes since Book Hotels their early teens, drunk alcohol since their preteens and had reckless sex lives, still they all met themselves in their late nineties/early hundredths. Nothing concern me, early eighties is enough for me. Maybe ninety at most. Anything else na frustration for your living relatives especially coupled with degenerative diseases.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by ajailer(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
Starz825:

sure..I get your point...
she also has a great sense of humour according to the narrative...

down side of the story is not having a child of her own. she def has got some good genes in her to last this long and its a shame that gene aint being passed down to someone.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by kelspinall(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
ikegwuru
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Ijaya123: 2:21pm On May 27, 2023
LikeAking:

Anybody that gets an erection with this one is deranged.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by KennethEnyi(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2023
This is rubbish. What’s the point of living to 102
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by hardbody: 2:39pm On May 27, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

New York Post

When you are at Tinubu's age bracket, Alzheimer kicks in. So I can understand if she does not recall what the secret to her longevity is. Tinubu exhibits similar traits. Wetin Tinubu take senior her no plenty.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2023
MetroLane:

If person Kawasaki this one, she go just evaporate.
Why you kawasaki this one?

Anyway, na make bad niggas how their bannies this update, 2 sec everywhere burst...
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Christian07(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2023
Can someone say something for me I have nothing to say

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Greenfaces: 3:01pm On May 27, 2023
Kraspo:
But that’s the truth.
You will get tired of it very soon that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.