Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life (70067 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Qoko: 3:28pm On May 27, 2023
Imagine how those Nurses will pull out and be riding both known and unknown guys
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Octopusssy(f): 3:28pm On May 27, 2023
I thought I saw Joyce Nackman. Phew 😅
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by pikechukwu6(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2023
Favour go like this news good news grin grin grin... I no mention names lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On May 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Anybody wey sex this one is very wicked.
I won't mind sleeping with her or give her head, so as to tap from her longevity

1 Like

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Nicenixon: 3:49pm On May 27, 2023
No wonder women dy live longer pass men because na dem get sex partners pass.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by onumadu: 4:03pm On May 27, 2023
What she should have said is that CHILDLESSNESS is the secret to her longevity.
Having and taking care of children can shave off some years from one's life.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Cassandraloius: 4:05pm On May 27, 2023
Sex is good for the body and also partially makes a healthy relationship, but too much of everything is bad.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by schoolboymatt(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2023
ajailer:
of course she was joking. Old people are like that, you just need to realize the sarcasm .

which kind yeye sacarsm?

you think say them dey carry kpansh play grin
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Warl0ck: 4:43pm On May 27, 2023
Erasedian:
idiots... Nor dey quote me .. just report the post or report it by removing my name... I don't like seeing ur annoying name...
erasedian erasedian erasedian
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by mukthar2000(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2023
She love sex true true, even time now she still on the race.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Adakintroy: 5:16pm On May 27, 2023
sex is good therapy. Its Calming effect is un match. Just dont abuse it.
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by xiwaf: 5:18pm On May 27, 2023
Let's help increase your Audience. WA

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Brunicekid(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2023
KennethEnyi:
This is rubbish. What’s the point of living to 102
It's a privilege, and it's something one can pray to God and hope for. I will do that oo. Do you know how amazing it is telling the younger generation at a hundred plus years about how life was in the previous century

1 Like

Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by goodman5(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2023
Madam abeg make we hear words
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by Destination40: 9:58pm On May 27, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

New York Post
I agree with her
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by crismark(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2023
dahmie2013:
She never mentioned "sex" in her narrative.
I was confused sef
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by shoprite: 11:37pm On May 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Anybody wey sex this one is very wicked.

Even as he is doing it to keep her alive? undecided
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:51pm On May 27, 2023
Very true.
After eating good food for ya body you drink good and FCKk your wife or partner well and sleep till day break. cheesy ;Dthen you know[center][/center]
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:55pm On May 27, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Very true.
After eating good food for ya body you drink good and FCKk your wife or partner well and sleep till day break. cheesy ;Dthen you know[center][/center]
TRUE TALK AND WHEN you FCKK A WOMAN WELL TO HER FULL from. Her brainwave SHE FORGETS HER NAME AND CALL you DADDY.
NOTE
SEX IS BEAUTIFULLY ENJOYED bw TWO PLAYErS
RAPE IS NOT SEX
LIFE IS SACRED
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:42pm On May 28, 2023
campbelljosh:
She still dey knack like this? shocked
mumu man, she means when she was younger she explored well
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by campbelljosh(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2023
Must you people add insult to your mention?
IGoComotYaTeeth:
mumu man, she means when she was younger she explored well
Re: I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life by DonroxyII: 8:57pm On May 31, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
She never had a child of her own but she lived happily for 102 years, for Nigeria, her husband family wahala for don use high BP send her to untimely grave
Olohun .. I wonder too ...
Our Maturities is Our Bane !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.