Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work (1202 Views)

Religion Has Finished My Mother.. / Daddy Freeze: Religion Has Killed More People In The Last 500 Years / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
... Max max this you want us to talk about ....hmmm

Let's talk about humanity i believe there's good reasoning in that.
Our thinking may differ due to upbringing but when we talk about humanity in general we'll both agree on what is beneficial to all! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
achorladey:

now I know what OBE means.

Crazy things can indeed be done and made out of the life just as people can make a purpose out of their own lives influenced by one thing or the other.

but u cant support my music ambition
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Our thinking may differ due to upbringing but when we talk about humanity in general we'll both agree on what is beneficial to all! smiley

dey play
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by achorladey: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

but u cant support my music ambition

I can't now because the influence and the necessary support in that field, I don't have at the moment. Neither do I have connections along that line. There is a music section here on nairaland. Perhaps a closer look at what they do their my give you some insight on your music ambition.
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

dey play
Professional beggar!

Please stop quoting me. angry
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
achorladey:

I can't now because the influence and the necessary support in that field, I don't have at the moment. Neither do I have connections along that line. There is a music section here on nairaland. Perhaps a closer look at what they do their my give you some insight on your music ambition.

what about 3k for airtime and sam oda tinz?
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

what about 3k for airtime and sam oda tinz?
Beggi beggi don start again!

This is why i hate it when you quote me i will never give you sisi! angry
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Professional beggar!

Please stop quoting me. angry

Dey play!

Please end u there!
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Beggi beggi don start again!

This is why i hate it when you quote me i will never give you sisi! angry

Na ur papa dem dey beg abi?

Who ur mama epp?
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Dey play!
Please end u there!

Please stop mentioning or quoting me.

U have warned you time and time again but it seems you love to be dragged in the gutters! angry
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Na ur papa dem dey beg abi?
Who ur mama epp?
Just stop quoting or mentioning me and i will not have anything to do with your business here on Nairaland.
Do we have a deal? smiley
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just stop quoting or mentioning me and i will not have anything to do with your business here on Nairaland.
Do we have a deal? smiley

4get!

We die here!

Nothing dey 4 show

Na craze 2 craze

U dey whine?

No be u dey preach on sunday, smoke on monday, drink on tuesday, carry hookup on wednesday,

Spend tithe on baby mama on thursday, off person on friday, do everything on saturday,

Pastor Herod

na so

u dey carry dog up and down abi?

u dey accuse person up and down

dey form maracana

aareh or aruma damn!

scatter everywhere

spits

4urk street sef!

spits again!

how many guns or knives dey ur side?

my own na 2 find grave

first
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

4get!
We die here!
Nothing dey 4 show
Na craze 2 craze
U dey whine?
No be u dey preach on sunday, smoke on monday, drink on tuesday, carry hookup on wednesday,
Spend tithe on baby mama on thursday, off person on friday, do everything on saturday,
Pastor Herod
na so
u dey carry dog up and down abi?
u dey accuse person up and down
dey form maracana
aareh or aruma damn!
scatter everywhere
spits
4urk street sef!
spits again!
how many guns or knives dey ur side?
my own na 2 find grave
first

You're not serious jọọ, if you don't want me to call you out as a beggar stop mentioning me.

Your own stupidity is killing you.
Do you think all those claiming gospel singers believe in any God?
They're just looking for ways to tap into people's brains and make their dolls while you are here talking trash about their god yet expecting them to dash you money.

I was once a musician, i have the influence to connect you with producers and marketers i can even book two sections for you in the studio just to see what you have to offer.

But i won't like you to get there and turn me into a laughing stock when you start begging those on set for food. undecided
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
The intelligent discussion/debate from the atheists, pagans, Christians and Muslims make this section a place to behold decade ago. It was a fracal between science and faith on a side, and Christian and Muslim on other. Then, more than 2,000 people follow discuss here in a day. The politics section only picked up the trend in 2014.

Today, religion section is a ghost of itself. Both the Islam for Muslim section and general religion are shadow of it past...
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're not serious jọọ, if you don't want me to call you out as a beggar stop mentioning me.

Your own stupidity is killing you.
Do you think all those claiming gospel singers believe in any God?
They're just looking for ways to tap into people's brains and make their dolls while you are here talking trash about their god yet expecting them to dash you money.

I was once a musician, i have the influence to connect you with producers and marketers i can even book two sections for you in the studio just to see what you have to offer.

But i won't like you to get there and turn me into a laughing stock when you start begging those on set for food. undecided

Weyrey

did i beg u to stop calling me a beggar?

Which useless connection are u talking about?

I refuse!

U wan kidnap me , dey whine ur mama!

Nonsense!

I gat nothing 2 offer u

My lines pass u

U cant understand them

Ur fellow weyreys cant interprete them

Mtchewwww
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Weyrey
did i beg u to stop calling me a beggar?
Which useless connection are u talking about?
I refuse!
U wan kidnap me , dey whine ur mama!
Nonsense!
I gat nothing 2 offer u
My lines pass u
U cant understand them
Ur fellow weyreys cant interprete them
Mtchewwww
Continue your sadistic lifestyle but stop quoting me if you don't want to be called a beggar! smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Continue your sadistic lifestyle but stop quoting me if you don't want to be called a beggar! smiley

sadistic 2 you

we die here
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

sadistic 2 you
we die here

Go and die if life don tire you o we still dey enjoy our own! wink

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and die if life don tire you o we still dey enjoy our own! wink

verse one
Re: Religion Has Fallen Finally on Nairaland It Should Be Replaced With Light Work by budaatum: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

This is what i expected from you if truly you're ready to discuss outside fairytale books just as you claim.

Please don't mention anything found in religious books since you and i want to discuss without having to relate with them.
Can you do just that? smiley

Commendable challenge deserving of a thread.

Pity the atheists here are not up to it and would rather resort to insults!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station / Your Entire Body Is God's Property / Bishop Okonkwo… At 65, ‘all I Ever Want To Do Is Serve And Serve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.