Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. (4809 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Nyamiri: 7:42am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
Give it to him because he has done well for his father. However, to be a Tinubu, you obviously cannot share the same sentence with conscience and integrity.

There's a reason people don't like this family in their own Lagos State. Pretend all you want, no sane mind would take that for granted.

Where is Peter Obi's son?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by endy69: 8:01am On May 27, 2023
This guy no dey loud at all. Na him type dey go far. I just like am cum hate him papa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Cantonese: 8:11am On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:
Seyi is so hands-on, simply humble and caring, I just love that about him.

He gave away free mobility equipment to People With Disability at the Renewed Hope concert and he even helped to set up the equipment.

What a wonderful young man.

Na better life you come dey live so? Your mate dey do giveaway you dey look like monkey dey praise am day and night. Na giveaway from your mate you go take live your life forever? Na beggi beggi you go take live all your life so?
Help yourself small become person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Thomasankara(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2023
[/color]for what🙄[color=#770077]
plaindealer:
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Nyamiri: 8:23am On May 27, 2023
Cantonese:

Na better life you come dey live so? Your mate dey do giveaway you dey look like monkey dey praise am day and night. Na giveaway from your mate you go take live your life forever? Na beggi beggi you go take live all your life so?
Help yourself small become person.

Let me give you a small hint. That guy behind the moniker you are insulting is a political office holder. He has achieved more than everyone in your lineage, starting with your mother buying vegetables on credit.

On Monday, his boss will be sworn in and he will get another appointment. While that is going on, you and your parents will be hiding under the bed, hiding from the same UGM you wasted your life defending.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Thomasankara(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2023
[/color]I tire o,so why promoting the second son above the first from his analogy[color=#770077]
EKONGKING:

Oga , who is the second son.
I don't know about other children of tinubu.
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by bukatyne(f): 8:33am On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:
The first and second sons, with PMB and the President-elect, Asiwaju Tinubu and the incoming First Lady

Oh! First and Second Sons like First Lady etc.

So the second guy is Shettima's son.

Anyways, Irrespective of their fathers' inability/ ability to preside Nigeria or move us forward, my family and I would enjoy the good of the land. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by vannessa7(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2023
Omoluabi to the core, Yoruba lagba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by donphilopus: 8:38am On May 27, 2023
Saao:
lol you don't know Seyi, Seyi isn't humble at all, and he has anger issues. Nice of him for the given out, God bless him

Lol. So because he has a short fuse means he's not humble? I have anger issues too but I'm very humble. Can prostrate to greet you even though I'm not Yoruba. Anger has nothing to do with humility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by OneCandleAway(f): 8:43am On May 27, 2023
Rubbish

That's how you hyped Zahra till she turned to a thief that Sahara reporters exposed her of collecting dubious sums. When she wanted to protest they accepted the challenge. Oya Zahra provide your bank statement let's see tge transactions that have been entering she couldn't do it. Till the case died away.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/10/buharis-daughter-threatens-saharareporters-lawsuit-exposing-n51-billion-fraud-apc
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:05am On May 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Shettima's son

Nahh. Not Shettima's

Both of them are Tinubu's.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Benwallt(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Nahh. Not Shettima's

Both of them are Tinubu's.

Na you know
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Sergio101(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2023
I like Seyi Tinubu no cap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Saao(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2023
donphilopus:

Lol. So because he has a short fuse means he's not humble? I have anger issues too but I'm very humble. Can prostrate to greet you even though I'm not Yoruba. Anger has nothing to do with humility.
I mentioned two things, he isn't humble and he has anger issues. Anyone that knew him too well will attest to it. This period you can expect what you saw in him from him but isn't the reality about him.
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by 4evayours: 9:20am On May 27, 2023
Political advert and campaign have started for this guy
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by sacajawea: 9:38am On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:
The first and second sons, with PMB and the President-elect, Asiwaju Tinubu and the incoming First Lady
See belle ooh. That seyi senator bring out him Belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by sacajawea: 9:41am On May 27, 2023
bukatyne:

Oh! First and Second Sons like First Lady etc.

So the second guy is Shettima's son.

Anyways, Irrespective of their fathers' inability/ ability to preside Nigeria or move us forward, my family and I would enjoy the good of the land. Amen.
Do you have children?
You are saying this for your children Abi
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by MrAgbako: 9:51am On May 27, 2023
Good sons
Not some bastaard son of Obi stepping on Nigeria flag and wants his father to rule same Nigeria. It shows he father is just a good pretender

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Aquila99: 10:41am On May 27, 2023
Saao:
lol you don't know Seyi, Seyi isn't humble at all, and he has anger issues. Nice of him for the given out, God bless him

U know dis because u r close to him or mere hearsay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by IVORY2009(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2023
Who is the Sister?

Who is the Brother?

Who is the second son?

Who is the Uncle and Aunty?
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Villa12(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2023
sacajawea:

See belle ooh. That seyi senator bring out him Belle
lol

He has big belly unlike the other guy
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Britishpea: 2:39pm On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
Give it to him because he has done well for his father. However, to be a Tinubu, you obviously cannot share the same sentence with conscience and integrity.

There's a reason people don't like this family in their own Lagos State. Pretend all you want, no sane mind would take that for granted.

Why did Kwara people rebuke Sarakis in Ilorin?

Either your family is good or not, if you have a hard grip on power for a long time, some people who feel maligned, instead of working hard to dethrone you will rather peddle bad news about you. Dynasty is a big rod. Can we blame whoever that holds a power for too long? I think No. everyone wants that. As long as you can’t wrestle it out of them it isn’t their fault. If power isn’t important I don’t think Obi would be crying up and down.
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by dododawa1: 2:40pm On May 27, 2023
Otilor
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by Killerbag36: 2:46pm On May 27, 2023
Si
Re: Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu. by respect80(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

You mean as in GOT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip / Reps Move To Cut Powers Of President, Governors! / Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.