Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) (58235 Views)

Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by MechanicMike: 8:36pm On May 27, 2023
hitblaze01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvK9BwOT8k

but who are all this IBO I.P.O.D terrorist people mennn.....can't government juss shooooooot this eeediots...all they want is terrrorism(no offenscce) angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Kunlemajor: 8:38pm On May 27, 2023
Hahahahaha.......make me and my guy Chima Dey booze Dey watch from my 4D screen

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by onuman: 8:38pm On May 27, 2023
chatinent:
His actions are being endorsed because he isn't supporting the opposition. It's all politics. Crime is political and is only judged when you are opposition or hold no relevance.

I see Asari Dokubor return to prison. He is overdoing things as usual.

He doesn't understand that Buhari will leave office soon.
Buhari's men in Aso Rock plotted all the brazen heist of presidential election after appointment of judges to the courts. They ask others to go to court.
If Buhari's cabal believe that Nigerians will be so docile to take their brazen distortion of election and judicial processes of Nigeria 🇳🇬; they will be proved wrong at last.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by dominique(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2023
This man is on his way to becoming morbidly obese
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by aikyg(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2023
This is an old video. This happened like two years ago.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by wonder233: 8:39pm On May 27, 2023
See non state actors brandishing high calibre weapons. All in a bid to establish some sort of "street credibility", and thereafter be rewarded with pipeline "protection" contracts... To protect the pipelines from themselves.
Clown country.
, leodking, mufasa and other clowns are howling over their tribes and religions.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Aboguede(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2023
But this is supposed to be a terrorist shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2023
Lawless Contraption of lowlifes!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by ManOfSon: 8:40pm On May 27, 2023
Banana Republic!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Betanaija42moro: 8:43pm On May 27, 2023
Nigeria is a joke
This one that talks anyhow, looking for contract and favour from APC

Tompolo is still the king of the creek, when he moves you see crowd of supporters.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by THeUNIFIER: 8:43pm On May 27, 2023
LegendHero:

It’s an old video. Almost 9month ago.

At least he hasn’t started massacring people like IPOB terrorists. If he venture into senseless killing, the Federal government hand go touch am as e take touch that Obingoo Kanu currently eating watery beans in Kuje prison.

It's funny how you're okay with being denied your fundamental human rights by the same FG as long as the Igbos are on the menu. Talk about slave mentality

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by onuman: 8:44pm On May 27, 2023
hitblaze01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvK9BwOT8k

Watch the automatic weapon in the hands of Asari Dokubor's followers. Must he brandish automatic weapons for the march, and the law enforcement agencies in Nigeria 🇳🇬 watch?
Has selective justice become a norm in Nigeria under President Buhari?
Asari Dokubor was paid to march in support of presidential inauguration, after Buhari group has thwarted every just measure against the inauguration.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Offpointng: 8:44pm On May 27, 2023
bestman09:
And some people think that Nigeria is not a zoo? An animal kingdom?

Bros the only Animal kingdom in Nigeria is the South east. no other place come close
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by canalily(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2023
But one day all these Puff puff will be like sand
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by jamesversion: 8:45pm On May 27, 2023
Something that happened last year.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by LegendHero(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

It's funny how you're okay with being denied your fundamental human rights by the same FG as long as the Igbos are on the menu. Talk about slave mentality

Who denied me my fundamental right?

I be Yoruba boy and nobody ever denied me my fundamental right so I don’t know the nonsense you’re talking about.

Maybe na your region be slave coz me I be freeborn and no OSU within our midst.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Ogbeniomo: 8:46pm On May 27, 2023
LegendHero:

It’s an old video. Almost 9month ago.

At least he hasn’t started massacring people like IPOB terrorists. If he venture into senseless killing, the Federal government hand go touch am as e take touch that Obingoo Kanu currently eating watery beans in Kuje prison.
9month ago? was he a security chief then?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Rebuker(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2023
Nigeria where thugs and bad people are feared and respected. The government even pay them for their evil activities
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by olisefom: 8:46pm On May 27, 2023
Welcome to the "NEW" Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:46pm On May 27, 2023
Clown
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by seeyounow2: 8:47pm On May 27, 2023
undecided undecided

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by ofuonyebi: 8:49pm On May 27, 2023
At least this Asari Dokuboh action is need to clear the streets of Abuja and the courts of the miscreants called LP Obi supporters
and the Atifkus Pdp who have been molesting innocent Nigerians and threating the courts of law to dance to their tune by fire by force!

At least...enough is enough! though, this may not be in the interest of the LAW but it is definitely in the interest of the peace of the nation.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Shimran(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Fat pig head slamming terrorist

And Islam lives on! cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Menclothing: 8:50pm On May 27, 2023
Asari ph blood
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by slowice(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2023
See the mentor of urchiins grin

They will all burst with joy, celebrating their thug lover while condemning nk in one breath

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by joshuaedem(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2023
Your mumu no too much? Thinksey he dey wise. Your a mumu man
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Chucks13: 8:53pm On May 27, 2023
jeff1993:
I hate this Fat PIG to pieces!!!

Envy and Jealousy is eating him up and his just jealous of Tompolo who has more cult following than him.

TOMPOLO IS THE LEGIT KING OF THE CREEKS!!!

HE dosemt talk , he dosent bark like a rabid Dog but just a word and everywhere will go up in flames unlike the PiG who goes upandan looking for who to defame.

All you wrote showed you are in pain he did not support monkey a k a package scammer baa?

Ndooh!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Christistruth03: 8:55pm On May 27, 2023
chatinent:
His actions are being endorsed because he isn't supporting the opposition. It's all politics. Crime is political and is only judged when you are opposition or hold no relevance.

That Video is Old

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by joba4luv: 8:55pm On May 27, 2023
Nigeria is a failed state how can people like this blood soaking pig bandits parading free in street without been arrested by Nigeria law enforcement agents?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by owolabi5: 8:56pm On May 27, 2023
visijo:
If the unit of temperature is 'KELVIN' , what is now the unit of life? 🤔

cell

CAR PAPERS

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by seguno2: 8:56pm On May 27, 2023
chatinent:

The new bandits, like MC Oluomo that police said he was joking about Mama Chukwudi threat against Igbo voters, who enabled Tinubu and APC victory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.