Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) (57963 Views)

Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by bionixs: 8:57pm On May 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

but who are all this IBO I.P.O.D terrorist people mennn.....can't government juss shooooooot this eeediots...all they want is terrrorism(no offenscce) angry
you are so confused. Thought of Ibos has turned you into a madman. asari dokubo is now Ibo the way Gbadebo became Ibo because he wanted to bring sanity to Lagos. Travel and leave Yoruba land for once to know your left from your right, NO. Shutup and know when not to talk to avoid misleading people , NO

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by onuman: 8:57pm On May 27, 2023
aikyg:
This is an old video. This happened like two years ago.

Let it be true. But APC people do every false propaganda to hoodwink others over the stealing of the presidential election by APC, with corruption and distortion of Nigeria's Electoral and Judicial systems.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by THeUNIFIER: 8:57pm On May 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Who denied me my fundamental right?

I be Yoruba boy and nobody ever denied me my fundamental right so I don’t know the nonsense you’re talking about.

Maybe na your region be slave coz me I be freeborn and no OSU within our midst.

You know what's worse than a slave? A slave who doesn't realize he's in chains. You're a petty human in the grand scheme of things who doesn't realize he's been played; a tool to be used and discarded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by windvane(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2023
onuman:

Watch the automatic weapon in the hands of Asari Dokubor's followers. Must he brandish automatic weapons for the march, and the law enforcement agencies in Nigeria 🇳🇬 watch?
Has selective justice become a norm in Nigeria under President Buhari?
Asari Dokubor was paid to march in support of presidential inauguration, after Buhari group has thwarted every just measure against the inauguration.
it is sad that social media now shape how we live....that video was posted on YouTube more than 1 year ago but because it was posted on nairaland,many users with background check alingned with it and used it to determine the current situation
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Xkale1996(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2023
jeff1993:
I hate this Fat PIG to pieces!!!

Envy and Jealousy is eating him up and his just jealous of Tompolo who has more cult following than him.

TOMPOLO IS THE LEGIT KING OF THE CREEKS!!!

HE dosemt talk , he dosent bark like a rabid Dog but just a word and everywhere will go up in flames unlike the PiG who goes upandan looking for who to defame.
idiot na you dey envy the man and na you get hatred towards him
Fool
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2023
Fat orobo terrorist walking like normal people would do.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by olisaokere(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by DaTruths: 9:01pm On May 27, 2023
Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

This video was since 2022, its not recent news.

Check it's YouTube comment section.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by LockDown69(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2023
Quick question: is he been given police protection or are they his private guards?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by GeneralPula: 9:01pm On May 27, 2023
Old video..
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by MechanicMike: 9:02pm On May 27, 2023
bionixs:
you are so confused. Thought of Ibos has turned you into a madman

Calm down brother .are u a terrrrorrist sopoter becccuz right now u sound like one.
is he not IBO? Is terrorist I.P.O.D not IBO people? Is Niger Delta terrrrorrist not IBO?...is BIAFRAN terrrrorrist group not IBO? Is TERRRORIST leader NNamdi Kano not IBO?....or is there somtin am missing?..all they do is kidnap & terrorism.
Government need to blow all this terrrrorrist scum up for the sake of our great Nigeria ((no offenscce)) angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by DaTruths: 9:02pm On May 27, 2023
This is an old video.

Why the sensational headline?

The mods can do better.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by MechanicMike: 9:04pm On May 27, 2023
DaTruths:
This is an old video.

Why the sensational headline?

The mods can do better.

Who cares.. the IBO guy is a terrrrorrist & must be exposed perrriod!! (No offenscce) angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by sacajawea: 9:05pm On May 27, 2023
chatinent:
His actions are being endorsed because he isn't supporting the opposition. It's all politics. Crime is political and is only judged when you are opposition or hold no relevance.
Grass is green, Water is wet, the earth is round,
fishes live in water, Nigeria is in Africa...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2023
Theboss001:
This is exactly the type of things
That support Tinubu.
Show me any person of honor that supports tinubu and I'll tell you the date and time Jesus will drop on this earth.
This is the very kind of thuggish clowns that will make up Tinubus govt because he's never being legit.
Barely few minutes after declaration of results Mc oluomos son who's a nobody started making threats of owning Nigeria.
Next another clown kokozaria was makimg another threat.
This is exactly the kind of govt tinubu is going to run, where clowns and thugs who have made no meaningful impact to Nigeria have executive powers.
Tinubu is never my president
what of the Igbos, dt support Peter Obi
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by tito44: 9:06pm On May 27, 2023
DaTruths:
Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

This video was since 2022, its not recent news.

Check it's YouTube comment section.

Was he the chief of staff then to have such assault riffles and heavy machines with him?? Or it didn't happen coz it was an old video??

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by fareed69(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2023
bionixs:
you are so confused. Thought of Ibos has turned you into a madman. asari dokubo is now Ibo the way Gbadebo became Ibo because he wanted to bring sanity to Lagos. Travel and leave Yoruba land for once to know your left from your right, NO. Shutup and know when not to talk to avoid misleading people , NO

Sorry

Sanity indeed.
He should start with Anambra.
I shall never Labour in vain

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by onuman: 9:07pm On May 27, 2023
windvane:
it is sad that social media now shape how we live....that video was posted on YouTube more than 1 year ago but because it was posted on nairaland,many users with background check alingned with it and used it to determine the current situation

It's unfortunate how Buhari cabal's propagandists are trying to influence the unwary public to look away as Buhari's men who are bent on using old and frail Tinubu as siddon de look president, influence the public with propagation of falsehood.
The public would believe that Asari Dokubor is ready to kill any one who goes against Buhari's planned inauguration of Tinubu as president of Nigeria; read inauguration of Buhari's cabal in Aso Rock to continue to rule Nigeria after Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by functionalpromix(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by IVORY2009(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Hespee93: 9:09pm On May 27, 2023
How many times will this video appear on Nairaland?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by LegendHero(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

You know what's worse than a slave? A slave who doesn't realize he's in chains. You're a petty human in the grand scheme of things who doesn't realize he's been played; a tool to be used and discarded.

Baba Wetin happen nao.

I say I no be slave, shey na must make you drag me to your slave status ni?

I’m a free born, living a life of contentment and happiness. If you want to be a slave badly, DM me make I put you on a leash and you can be my pet dog.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by IMPARTIAL: 9:16pm On May 27, 2023
Very old video. Please look for something else to post.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Khastro(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2023
Daniel058:
Video posted 9 months ago..

The new super mode no get time to check,na to dey push thread to fp any how
I thought as much!
Doesn't look recent

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by niel63(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2023
And you una want make peter obi win... grin

The evil ones know what they fear. grin grin

If I try do 1/4 of wetin this nigga do here, dss, nsa, police and the whole Nigeria armed forces would be looking for me rn... but see! It seem very normal here.

If government go fir give am contract, wetin again we dey talk. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Conspiracy1: 9:17pm On May 27, 2023
You are on the radar already, watch out !!!!
ggood:
The big fat pig is looking for attention, northerners and Yorubas are stealing crude oil in his backyard . Asari is a slave he is fighting for his pocket.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by dapadawee: 9:18pm On May 27, 2023
chatinent:
His actions are being endorsed because he isn't supporting the opposition. It's all politics. Crime is political and is only judged when you are opposition or hold no relevance.
Ok o
It was A P C that created dokubo, it was even buhari that bought him his first gun
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Badgers14: 9:21pm On May 27, 2023
Lawless country
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by emanobis(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2023
How do we expect him to support PO when he is enjoying such impunity from APC...just imagine d non sense we r seeing in this country
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by mikecino(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2023
This guy is really hustling for tompolo pipeline security job.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by tfelicityk(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2023
This is propaganda...
This video and pictures was some years back jare...
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by dapadawee: 9:23pm On May 27, 2023
vastolord4:
The police won't speak cos he sides with apc.. lol! Nigeria is filled with drama queens 👸

It was A P C that trained dokubo even his first gun was given to him by buhari. Everyone you see in thAt video are ex militants no be police mate at all you should have used military.
Secondly they are licensed to carry gun because they are para military watch over our pipe lines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money / Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.