Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) (57979 Views)

Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Newness2019: 5:31am On May 28, 2023
chatinent:
His actions are being endorsed because he isn't supporting the opposition. It's all politics. Crime is political and is only judged when you are opposition or hold no relevance.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

THE SAME PERSON WILL HUNT THEM LATER.

WHAT YOU SOW YOU REAP.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by 2paid2Bmad: 5:56am On May 28, 2023
dapadawee:

It was A P C that trained dokubo even his first gun was given to him by buhari. Everyone you see in thAt video are ex militants no be police mate at all you should have used military.
Secondly they are licensed to carry gun because they are para military watch over our pipe lines

Which pipelines? The one he sends his boys to blow up once in a while to save face?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by MrAgbako: 5:58am On May 28, 2023
Iamntasaint:
Unity begger beware of South South we r nt part of ur Biafra. Take note!

Thank u Asari Dokubo for putting d children of hate in their place
lol e choke

Igbos are exactly what they accuses others of. They are indeed unity beggars grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Chucks13: 6:01am On May 28, 2023
jeff1993:
.....riff raff

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us in Wike voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by hitblaze01: 6:52am On May 28, 2023
Did they call it new video here? Get lost, you this APC monsters
LegendHero:

It’s an old video. Almost 9month ago.

At least he hasn’t started massacring people like IPOB terrorists. If he venture into senseless killing, the Federal government hand go touch am as e take touch that Obingoo Kanu currently eating watery beans in Kuje prison.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by DaTruths: 6:54am On May 28, 2023
MechanicMike:

Oh ok. If he's supporting Tinumbu then he's fine....he look like the decent respectable member our great society!!!((REAL TALK)) smiley

He's no longer a terrorist?

No be so ooh.

How can a private citizen be carrying gun up and down.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by DaTruths: 6:58am On May 28, 2023
visijo:
If the unit of temperature is 'KELVIN' , what is now the unit of life? 🤔

Years.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by GoodbutBadguy: 7:04am On May 28, 2023
visijo:
If the unit of temperature is 'KELVIN' , what is now the unit of life? 🤔
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Lovenorth: 7:18am On May 28, 2023
Nigeria na cruise country
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by vastolord4(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2023
candygist:

Lol, all of a sudden Nigeria is filled with drama, but in 2010 to 2015 when he was riding for PDP and goodluck Jonathan you all were hailing him. Clowns.

With guns abi? Drama queen 👸
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Ened(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2023
Theboss001:
This is exactly the type of things
That support Tinubu.
Show me any person of honor that supports tinubu and I'll tell you the date and time Jesus will drop on this earth.
This is the very kind of thuggish clowns that will make up Tinubus govt because he's never being legit.
Barely few minutes after declaration of results Mc oluomos son who's a nobody started making threats of owning Nigeria.
Next another clown kokozaria was makimg another threat.
This is exactly the kind of govt tinubu is going to run, where clowns and thugs who have made no meaningful impact to Nigeria have executive powers.
Tinubu is never my president
But majority of Obi's diehard supporters are IPOB terrorists. Even u , you are sounding like a thug.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by YesDaddy1: 8:59am On May 28, 2023

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by candygist: 10:14am On May 28, 2023
vastolord4:

With guns abi? Drama queen 👸

No, with stick, ode.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by visijo(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2023
rainlover:
Jesus is the source of life.
accurate cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by MechanicMike: 10:40am On May 28, 2023
DaTruths:

He's no longer a terrorist?

No be so ooh.

How can a private citizen be carrying gun up and down.

Brother, those around me carry guns around me on every visit to Nigeria from the airport to anywhere I visit.i am not a politician & I am not a terrorist.i simply hav moiney!!!!(((REAL TALK))) angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Theboss001: 11:23am On May 28, 2023
Ened:

But majority of Obi's diehard supporters are IPOB terrorists. Even u , you are sounding like a thug.

Ok
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Theboss001: 11:24am On May 28, 2023
dapadawee:

People of honour
1. Dangote
2. Elumelu
3. Otedola
4. Fasola
5. Adenuga etc

Ok nice
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Oceanjagaban: 11:34am On May 28, 2023
"you are a mumu man" in sombody's voice
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by DaTruths: 12:03pm On May 28, 2023
MechanicMike:

Brother, those around me carry guns around me on every visit to Nigeria from the airport to anywhere I visit.i am not a politician & I am not a terrorist.i simply hav moiney!!!!(((REAL TALK))) angry

Small boy teenager, com on go and wash plate before I kick you ass.

Oponu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by MechanicMike: 12:12pm On May 28, 2023
DaTruths:

Small boy teenager, com on go and wash plate before I kick you ass.

Oponu.
S

Soooory for educating u bro...common sense is not all ways common(no offenscce) wink
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by babygirljoy: 12:25pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Bluntemperor: 2:22pm On May 28, 2023
bestman09:
And some people think that Nigeria is not a zoo? An animal kingdom?

The same zoo that you want to rule and would elude you for life!
Make you continue!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by gbishman: 2:38pm On May 28, 2023
This is s country where some people just feel they are above the law. In the crowd I can see one holding an RPG in a time when there is no war in the country
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) by Dskillful(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2023
What's he feeling like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.