Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. (54967 Views)

Can This Be Achieved Within 8 Years (picture) / Naanu Follower : What We Have To Endure In The Next 8 Years+ / I’ll Contest For President In The Next 8 Years – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by LikeAking: 12:14pm On May 27, 2023
E go soon clear for all of uma eyes, immediately $1 = 1000 Naira.. Continue supporting the wrong people..

The masses will never change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by UKEMY(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

grin grin
Obi lost but he fought a good fight and the case is in Court ,Mr Hustle to get money not just insulting an already Rich Obi that can never be poor.
I will recommend you go in search of Job at NEXT supermarket,i heard the pay is good
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Donake: 1:47pm On May 27, 2023
Have you ever sat to ask why is APC after Labour Party and Obi not PDP the ruling opposition?
DenreleDave:

In the brewery abi grin grin grin

Abi in China or Egypt
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2023
Donake:
Have you ever sat to ask why is APC after Labour Party and Obi not PDP the ruling opposition?

Have you asked why igbos and obidents are always after tinubu but not Atiku who siphoned thier treasury and used them in pdp as leverage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by blaquebelle: 1:49pm On May 27, 2023
God forbid please. Abuja lifestyle is different from what Lagosians term as fun

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by seguno2: 1:50pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:
Fun and entertainment go shift from Lagos to Abuja, no more dulling in Abuja...

Asiwaju's reign = Love, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity for Nigeria and Nigerians..

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu and our great Nation.

God bless Fela for the song:

Suffering and Smiling.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by lexy2014: 1:50pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

Asiwaju's reign = Love, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity for Nigeria and Nigerians..

Are you saying that Tinubu was entirely responsible for all the fun and entertainment that Lagos always witnessed?

If the fun and entertainment shifts from Lagos to Abuja, what will happen to Lagos?

If you say "Asiwaju's reign = Love, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity for Nigeria and Nigerians", what happened during buharis reign?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Lincton: 1:51pm On May 27, 2023
The pessimistic fellows will be amazed on how governance would be run. Fun, peace, progress and prosperity.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by seguno2: 1:52pm On May 27, 2023
LikeAking:
E go soon clear for all of uma eyes, immediately $1 = 1000 Naira.. Continue supporting the wrong people..

The masses will never change.

Are you not part of the masses, who will suffer from the consequences when the economy gets worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Hakimi90: 1:55pm On May 27, 2023
Hh

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Christistruth03: 1:55pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfg-FkEd61w&pp=ygURbWMgb2x1b21vIGRhbmNpbmc

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by seguno2: 1:58pm On May 27, 2023
lexy2014:
Are you saying that Tinubu was entirely responsible for all the fun and entertainment that Lagos always witnessed?

If the fun and entertainment shifts from Lagos to Abuja, what will happen to Lagos?

If you say "Asiwaju's reign = Love, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity for Nigeria and Nigerians", what happened during buharis reign?

It’s a continuity of the propaganda opium that has sedated 20 million Lagosians since 1999 into one of the worst global cities, with no mass transit. Even the light rail that Buhari launched in January has failed to transport passengers four months after.

The juju of terribly low governance expectations from the masses, must be really strong.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by AmVeryOk: 2:00pm On May 27, 2023
Think9ja:
I'm 100% in support of Jagaban but even he can't help Abuja..

Mind you, a lot of people are not looking for fun or whatever Book Hotels you call it. A lot of them are looking for viable opportunities.. Sadly Abuja has none.

Abuja too useless I swear.

If Tinubu can make Abuja have like 10 companies or factories in his 8yrs, he'd go down in history as the best president Abuja ever had.

I mean, how can a nation's capital be known only for politics and spending of looted funds?

Very useless place for hustle
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by simplesearch: 2:00pm On May 27, 2023
Rather than talk about good governance and proffer ways to surmount the numerous challenges bedevilling the nation, this man is creating a thread on how fun and entertainment will become dividend of democracy of the next administration. What a pitiful weird thinking of a supposed keen observer!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by 96ACE: 2:00pm On May 27, 2023
I concur with you
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by ThatCEO: 2:02pm On May 27, 2023
Think9ja:
I'm 100% in support of Jagaban but even he can't help Abuja..

Mind you, a lot of people are not looking for fun or whatever you call it. A lot of them are looking for viable opportunities.. Sadly Abuja has none.

Abuja too useless I swear.

If Tinubu can make Abuja have like 10 companies or factories in his 8yrs, he'd go down in history as the best president Abuja ever had.

I mean, how can a nation's capital be known only for politics and spending of looted funds?

Very useless place for hustle

I agree sha, agberos can't appreciate Abuja. Kindly enjoy your noise pollution n hold up in Lagos. Thanks to dangote, they will soon add aggressive air pollution to the mix as well.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

political slavery is not love, peace, happiness and prosperity. it is an illusion of it.

Look at lagos and see development and backwardness coexisting in same exact space.

agberos have invaded ikoyi, lekki ajah and ikeja. is that ur definition of love; peace, happiness and prosperity?

there is no love, peace, happiness and prosperity without law and justice.

it is impossible.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by zomby(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2023
Confused Pig!
Lying Machine!
Also-ran!
Scammer!
Barawo!
Hoaxer!

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by ipobarecriminals: 2:05pm On May 27, 2023
angry angry u sha wan give those pups that wear red cap/head warmer headache, concussion, /HBP
plaindealer:

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by zomby(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2023
jaxxy:

political slavery is not love, peace, happiness and prosperity. it is an illusion of it.

Look at lagos and see development abd backwardness coexisting in same exact space.
Please post the pictures of Anambra, let us all celebrate what Peter Obi left behind. Pigs!
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Ferdinandu(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

Very retarded Idiot. There has been more parties than that in Abuja than you can ever imagined since days immemorial, but because retarded Idiots like you have been on the streets suffering like an orphaned slowpoke, you never knew such exists. Now you have been brainwashed that, that is the way you are going to be partying because your Idiotic
criminal tribesman is taking over power. Let me shock you, you have been brainwashed like an idiot you are, few months down the line you will just realise that you are one hell of a gullible fool because your suffering must have been multipled many times over. Criminal Gangs don't care about anyone but their selfish interests but fools like you never knew that
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by zomby(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry u sha wan give those pups that wear red cap/head warmer headache, concussion, /HBP

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2023
zomby:

Please post the pictures of Anambra, let us all celebrate what Peter Obi left behind. Pigs!

is Peter obi the governor or godfather of Anambra?

Does Anambra have same advantages lagos has even b4 tinubu cane to lagos after he ran from osun lagos has been a forefront development state.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Menclothing: 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
Party party party
No kidnapping
No killings
No sit at home

You mean it ?
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by bentenny(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
OP is indirectly saying that the next administration looting and corruption aka enjoyment will become promax!
grin grin
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by LZAA: 2:08pm On May 27, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] I think one of the reason the capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja,is administrative convenience,so that those that would subscribe to the bustling life wouldn't be hindered by administrative mantra. Also wherever there is too much of social activities, the more Herculean it will be for Security men to contain Crime. Rich men don't like to raise eyebrow, they believe social activities are centerd around. Imagine Washington DC becoming New York,it will interest you to know that many don't even know that,that is the Capital of USA. So making Abuja akin to Lagos would forfeit the reason for citing the capital there.[color=#770077]
Do you think these APCheat i.diots reason😄😄
One m.oron was busy shouting SW owns Nigeria
I was surprised because apart from gowon who really built Lagos with SS money the SW is a poverty,diseased stricken zone
Reason why other leaders couldn't wait to leave the place grin
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by ipobarecriminals: 2:08pm On May 27, 2023
cool No need. Tinubu is now their Father
DenreleDave:

Have you asked why igbos and obidents are always after tinubu but not Atiku who siphoned thier treasury and used them in pdp as leverage
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by MetaPhysical: 2:08pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

I believe it. grin

Abuja people go learn owambe, by fire by force.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Bimpe29: 2:09pm On May 27, 2023
Prosperity and happiness on the increase across Naija

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by LZAA: 2:10pm On May 27, 2023
Ferdinandu:
Very retarded Idiot. There has been more parties than that in Abuja than you can ever imagined since days immemorial, but because retarded Idiots like you have been on the streets suffering like an orphaned slowpoke, you never knew such exists. Now you have been brainwashed that, that is the way you are going to be partying because your Idiotic
criminal tribesman is taking over power. Let me shock you, you have been brainwashed like an idiot you are, few months down the line you will just realise that you are one hell of a gullible fool because your suffering must have been multipled many times over. Criminal Gangs don't care about anyone but their selfish interests but fools like you never knew that
I can't blame them to be honest
They are used to community feeding and general poverty
Notice how no other region apart from them spew this c*rap
Smh grin
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by ipobarecriminals: 2:10pm On May 27, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy I nor dey, Make dem catch u for road grin angry [quote author=zomby post=123400473][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.