Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. (54972 Views)

Can This Be Achieved Within 8 Years (picture) / Naanu Follower : What We Have To Endure In The Next 8 Years+ / I’ll Contest For President In The Next 8 Years – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by udemzyudex(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
Same people wey dey make noise for our hear about Buhari,now dem don shift.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by blowjohn(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
Absuchat:
No happiness for a thief

Na u be thief
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Ijaya123: 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
Absuchat:
No happiness for a thief

Yes o. No happiness for that thief that lost an election but wants to steal it through the court by shouting he wants to recover a mandate he never had in the first place.

No wonder he wear black clothes everywhere like someone mourning. No happiness for him surely.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by MetaPhysical: 2:18pm On May 27, 2023
Think9ja:
I'm 100% in support of Jagaban but even he can't help Abuja..

Mind you, a lot of people are not looking for fun or whatever you call it. A lot of them are looking for viable opportunities.. Sadly Abuja has none.

Abuja too useless I swear.

If Tinubu can make Abuja have like 10 companies or factories in his 8yrs, he'd go down in history as the best president Abuja ever had.

I mean, how can a nation's capital be known only for politics and spending of looted funds?

Very useless place for hustle

You missed his point.

Tinubu did not bring owambe to Lagos. He will not bring it to Abuja either. Owambe has its own life. The first white man to write journal about Yorubaland, Clapperton, reported witnessing drumming, music, dancing and celebrations in Yoruba towns. This was in 19th century, we are presently in 21st century.

Owambe follows where prosperity goes. Yoruba is bringing prosperity to Abuja. Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:
Fun and entertainment go shift from Lagos to Abuja, no more dulling in Abuja...

Asiwaju's reign = Love, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity for Nigeria and Nigerians..

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu and our great Nation.

Seun of nairaland and his honest team members (not all of his staff are honest, some are moles) should work proactively on their servers against attacks from now till next week Friday. The attacks are coming from saboteurs and losers that attacked INEC portals.

The attacks will be severe tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. They should be ready to resist them.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by MetaPhysical: 2:19pm On May 27, 2023
Bimpe29:
Prosperity and happiness on the increase across Naija

Precisely!

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by MetaPhysical: 2:20pm On May 27, 2023
babaolofin:

Seun of nairaland and his honest team members (not all of his staff are honest, some are moles) should work proactively on their servers against attacks from now till next week Friday. The attacks are coming from saboteurs and losers that attacked INEC portals.

The attacks will be severe tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. They should be ready to resist them.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by KennethEnyi(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2023
Absuchat:
No happiness for a thief

tinubu will not enjoy the presidency he will die very soon amen
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by GeneralDae: 2:22pm On May 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It was during Jonathan time Abuja was sweet. Once buhari came everything became dry.

Ask those who were in Abuja during Jonathan period
Jonathan/El Rufai
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by botboy: 2:24pm On May 27, 2023
grin
OneCandleAway:

It was during Jonathan time Abuja was sweet. Once buhari came everything became dry.

true saying am a very big witness oh whenever i remember that night,it was a very bad reason of merryment, i guess i wasted all my happiness for dat bastard. grin
OneCandleAway:

true saying am a very big witness oh whenever i remember that night,it was a very bad reason of merryment, i guess i wasted all my happiness for dat bastard.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 27, 2023
chatinent:
You sound as though there was ever suffering in Aso Rock.

The suffering have been on the large population of Nigerians.

Were you in Abuja during Abacha era up till late 19998 / early 1999 when Abdulsalam Abubakar came to power?

Were you in Abuja from August 1999 to December 2000 during Obasanjo era?

I don't want to explain some things to you, you may never understand.

In the Bible, Isaiah Chapter 6 from verse 1 to 10 began with, In the year that King Uzziah died, the vision of the Lord came unto Prophet Isaiah. If King Uzziah did not die, that vision can never come to Isaiah. The demonic forces that operated with that King will never allow that to happen.

Different King comes with different seasons. That is why you have 10 kings, 10 seasons.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by BidenDTrounced: 2:43pm On May 27, 2023
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by BidenDTrounced: 2:44pm On May 27, 2023
DenreleDave:

In the brewery abi grin grin grin

Abi in China or Egypt
grin Chai!
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Hoelujohn: 2:49pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

Asiwaju's reign = Love, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity for Nigeria and Nigerians..

We go empty CBN vault. Dere father
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by backtovillage: 2:50pm On May 27, 2023
DenreleDave:

No presidency for the drunkard dt lost his manhood

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You too wicked 🤓😄
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Kunlemajor: 3:02pm On May 27, 2023
Hahahahaha......see me and Buhari fir aso rick na🤣🤣😂

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by zomby(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2023
Bimpe29:
Prosperity and happiness on the increase across Naija

Believe it or not, this is not what the pigs from the East want. They rather prefer everything in Nigeria to crumble, so that they can have a reason to promote their retardedd agenda. But God will not allow the haters of all things to prosper.
Nigeria and Nigerians from everywhere shall experience abundance of blessings, peace and prosperity on a higher level during the 8 yrs of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (the BATman) as the president of Nigeria.

We must viciously confront any igbo (enemy of progress) that shows up on this forum with fake news, fake pictures or fake video. We know how you guys are backwardly wired, and we are ready for you.

It is well!

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by MartinsD12(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

Jokers

2 Likes

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2023
Seriously, Nigeria is getting lively....

Tinubu is the right person at this time.
Peter Obi should come in 8years, I will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by zomby(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2023
The igbos would rather prefer to continue to sell pure water and gala on the streets of Lagos vs witnessing greatness in Nigeria for the next 8 yrs.
This is how these pigs are wired. They are Uber senseless they can’t see further than the top of their flat noses.

But I swear to God, we are ready for each and everyone of you.

It shall be well for our country, Nigeria…
It shall be well for our president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu…
And it shall be well for all Nigerians.

The pigs, the haters of all things can go fucccck themselves!
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2023
KennethEnyi:

tinubu will not enjoy the presidency he will die very soon amen
Such prayers don't work sir
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by foleskay(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2023
A beg help me with any amount. Starving here since yesterday. No salary since march. Boss died and everything is on hold. Please help.any amount will do.

9050623949. Palm pay. Pls
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2023
LikeAking:
E go soon clear for all of uma eyes, immediately $1 = 1000 Naira.. Continue supporting the wrong people..

The masses will never change.
How will you conclude when you have not try him.
Just because your own lost, you feel the person that won won't perform?
Tinubu is very educated and has great Policies that we are all proud of Lagos to the world today!
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by BJanta: 3:15pm On May 27, 2023
DenreleDave:

No presidency for the drunkard dt lost his manhood

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even for the one that stole state money to open a personal brewery business
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by plaindealer: 3:17pm On May 27, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] I think one of the reason the capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja,is administrative convenience,so that those that would subscribe to the bustling life wouldn't be hindered by administrative mantra. Also wherever there is too much of social activities, the more Herculean it will be for Security men to contain Crime. Rich men don't like to raise eyebrow, they believe social activities are centerd around. Imagine Washington DC becoming New York,it will interest you to know that many don't even know that,that is the Capital of USA. So making Abuja akin to Lagos would forfeit the reason for citing the capital there.[color=#770077]

What is the meaning of this pointless and irrelevant rubbish..?

Ki lo kan boys, ki lo kan federal?

What's your being the FTC got to do with Nigerians having a good time?

Washington DC has a very deep and vibrant nightlife.

DC is full of clubs and bars, even one single street has dozens of bars and clubs.

Abeg, reserve your comment for your unexposed crowd.

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by achimendy(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2023
plaindealer:

What about the importation of agberos from lagos to Abuja,
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by OneCandleAway(f): 3:22pm On May 27, 2023
botboy:
;Dtrue saying am a very big witness oh whenever i remember that night,it was a very bad reason of merryment, i guess i wasted all my happiness for dat bastard. ;Dtrue saying am a very big witness oh whenever i remember that night,it was a very bad reason of merryment, i guess i wasted all my happiness for dat bastard.

Everyone was screaming Change change then.

We Don see changi wey pass us.

I learnt money was flowing in abuja then, even though there was some insecurity but it was controlled, at least no jail breaks or kidnapping like we have now.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by dapadawee: 3:25pm On May 27, 2023
Absuchat:
No happiness for a thief
Why do people hate Tinubu
Well it doesn't matter as long as God don't hate him
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by dondodo: 3:26pm On May 27, 2023
Say Hi if you know we are going to reclaim our mandate
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by livinbygrace: 3:28pm On May 27, 2023
Truth!!Wasiu Ayinde,Kwam 1 is already slated to perform on Monday May 29,2023.
Owambe things
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by plaindealer: 3:28pm On May 27, 2023
achimendy:

What about the importation of agberos from lagos to Abuja,

Why is agbero your concern and headache?

With all the things and concerns in life, agbero is your number one concern?

You need to reacces your priorities and mission in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.