Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. (54984 Views)

Can This Be Achieved Within 8 Years (picture) / Naanu Follower : What We Have To Endure In The Next 8 Years+ / I’ll Contest For President In The Next 8 Years – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by plaindealer: 1:00am On May 28, 2023
Vboot1:

So there has been no prosperity in Abuja all this while, don't Osun or Ondo need prosperity? Ment!

The fact that you have prosperity doesn't mean you must be stagnant and not hustle and hope for more prosperity, this is one of the reasons why we are different and always prosper.

Adjust your low and meager sense of worth.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by plaindealer: 1:08am On May 28, 2023
Timaya, Asake, Waje, Fireboy, Young Jonn, Kcee, Wande Coal, TerryG, Brymo, Buju BNXN, Praiz, Qdot, 9ice, Bella shmurda, Iyanya, Pasuma, danfo drivers, skales, Seyi vibez, Tony tetuilla, Ice Prince, Nairamarley..

First time in the history of Nigeria, A list and the hottest artists graced the federal capital for four new President, Asiwaju Tinubu GCFR.

This is just the beginning..

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by plaindealer: 1:10am On May 28, 2023

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Nobody: 1:30am On May 28, 2023
okuta007:

if you must win, why not win clean - are you truly feeling a sense of accomplishment that 9 out of every 10 Nigerian does not feel happy about this transition? Was this the mood of the country when Buhari was about to be sworn in on May 29, 2015 ? were people not genuinely happy ? Buhari didn’t have to employ people like you to attack anyone online - even PDP faithfuls were tired of making excuses for Jonathan and his government and secretly wished Buhari well

IS that what we have today ?

so the robber who robbed you and raped your wife in your presence armed with a gun makes you unserious ? makes you a loser, right ? it is well

I AM NIGERIAN, me and my friends and family are very happy with the election results. Everybody in my inner and outer circle are happy with the election results. So which 9 out of 10 Nigerians did you poll that are not happy with the transition? Or is this one of the many fake news that you people peddle?
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by zomby(m): 4:47am On May 28, 2023
Ajagunakin:

I AM NIGERIAN, me and my friends and family are very happy with the election results. Everybody in my inner and outer circle are happy with the election results. So which 9 out of 10 Nigerians did you poll that are not happy with the transition? Or is this one of the many fake news that you people peddle?

Absolutely fake news…
In fact, the United States of America and UK immediately reached out to Asiwaju as soon as they realized that the LP candidate is an empty headed clown.
Nobody takes these pig seriously. Do you realize that the noise makers are even louder and more aggressive than the PDP that is sitting in the 2nd place.
When the judge asked peter Obituary to present his election fraud witnesses, can you imagine that the clown as for 7 weeks to come up with the witnesses? And the obifools are still blindly supporting this clown. Unbelievable!
When you are gullible you will definitely sell your father’s only house for a glass Hennessy.

The igbos are just simply senseless. I’m certain that with time they will become even more irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by zomby(m): 5:02am On May 28, 2023
plaindealer:

First time in the history of Nigeria, A list and the hottest artists graced the federal capital for four new President, Asiwaju Tinubu GCFR.

This is just the beginning..

I don’t care as long as the Biafra twins (psquare) are not among the performers, I am very fine.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by zomby(m): 5:08am On May 28, 2023
onuman:

People of the Niger Delta region escape the region due to environmental pollution, high rate of infant mortality and poverty. You revel in Abuja with proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region.
You say people from the Niger Delta region will not rule Nigeria as you brazenly stole the 2023 presidential election.
Karma is awake. Enough is enough.

The greedy pigs will forever experience pain, sorrow, anger, bitterness, frustration and failure.
Please let the igbos Continue with their baseless noise, Nigerians have moved on.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by DenreleDave(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It was during Jonathan time Abuja was sweet. Once buhari came everything became dry.

Ask those who were in Abuja during Jonathan period

Abuja was sweet bcox Jónà was throwing money around..

Let's talk abt economic indicators; how many industries or big companies Jonathan brought to Abuja?

It is not a matter of sweet, main thing is create job opportunities in the State
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by BaddestQueen(f): 10:07am On May 28, 2023
DenreleDave:

Abuja was sweet bcox Jónà was throwing money around..

Let's talk abt economic indicators; how many industries or big companies Jonathan brought to Abuja?

It is not a matter of sweet, main thing is create job opportunities in the State
Shut up
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by caleboxylic: 10:09am On May 28, 2023
plaindealer:
Fun and entertainment go shift from Lagos to Abuja, no more dulling in Abuja...

Asiwaju's reign = Love, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity for Nigeria and Nigerians..

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu and our great Nation.

I pray he heals our bleeding economy as entrepreneurs are helpless and aren't encouraged with ROI. Raw material too cost abeg.
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:00pm On May 28, 2023
plaindealer:

Stay inside your house, we all have our constitutional rights to freedom of choice and association so if you don't want freedom of choice and association, then exercise your freedom of choice and association buy staying inside your house.

No worries..

Get Lost Oga
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by plaindealer: 2:03pm On May 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Get Lost Oga

We know Pandora mob are intolerant, crude, crass and anti social bullies because they can't respect other people's constitutional rights to freedom of choice and association.

Anti Nigerian losers. grin
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by lexy2014: 2:05pm On May 28, 2023
seguno2:

It’s a continuity of the propaganda opium that has sedated 20 million Lagosians since 1999 into one of the worst global cities, with no mass transit. Even the light rail that Buhari launched in January has failed to transport passengers four months after.

The juju of terribly low governance expectations from the masses, must be really strong.

you have been able to diagnose a local problem which will now become a national problem. it is a mystery that even Albert Eistein cant unravel. many of them know the truth but for some strange reason, prefer to be blind towards the truth. I thought i was the only one who noticed the light rail issue. i saw a video of the train being pushed. the rail was "commissioned" for the election. all these last minute fire brigade commissioning everywhere is just propaganda. dangote refinery commissioned but isnt ready. nigerian air commissioned with borrowed plane that has returned to ethiopia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:08pm On May 28, 2023
plaindealer:

We know Pandora mob are intolerant, crude, crass and anti social bullies because they can't respect other people's constitutional rights to freedom of choice and association.

Anti Nigerian losers. grin
Mmtcheeww..

We know musings when we see one..
Even from far far away
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by okuta007: 4:03pm On May 28, 2023
Ajagunakin:

so what percentage of the Nigerian population are your irrelevant family and friends ?
Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by plaindealer: 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Mmtcheeww..

We know musings when we see one..
Even from far far away

Wetin concern me with your useless mussing .

You go dey mussing for the next 8 years...

grin grin

Re: This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture. by Dadadede: 10:50pm On May 28, 2023
I truly need job

Please help a brother man.

Warmth Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.