Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers (34935 Views)

Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Assaulting A Pregnant Woman In Lagos / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by braveboi4life: 7:14am On May 28, 2023
When we blame the outgoing clueless president , some folks will call us wailers.
When the youths hit the street during endsars protest, all we wanted was a reform of a battered police system , but they saw it as political motivated.
Buhari lied that he will fight corruption, 8yrs after Nigeria became more corrupt.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by iamdapsyj(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2023
orikoku:
He don be for you if your oga at the top sees this

Oga at the top too dey collect from different sources!!
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by DanielsParker(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2023
If they decide to do their jobs, you’ll discover that 90% of those commercial drivers do not have their complete vehicle particulars, not to talk of driving licenses.
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Corea4king(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2023
seunlayi:
There only way to fix our policemen is to continue reporting them in this way. They started it with Seun Kuti in their own version, let's us now begin to take it to them that they are the one to be fixed.
Do you know that this Policemen in this video is indirectly stealing from the masses and the government? Those drivers won't have the seriousness to obtain or update the necessary documents from government whereby Denying government the projected revenue.

SAY NO TO POLICE ASSAULTS

Even the Govt are the real scammers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Vyzz: 7:45am On May 28, 2023
Difrent:

Is taking bribe now part of his duty?
Shame on you
Double shame on you if you are an OBIDIENT

Only God knows how many criminals don pass by this corrupt officer

Why double shame for him if he was Obidient?

We all expect Obidients to act like saints, but not the other guys
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Waffarianman(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2023
Na today dem kokpo de collect bride abeg mak Una lev that matta jare
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Sucolee(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2023
Sha na today
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Difrent: 8:08am On May 28, 2023
Vyzz:

Why double shame for him if he was Obidient?

We all expect Obidients to act like saints, but not the other guys

Because we expect Obidients to be very very different from the rest of us
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Pedyson: 8:09am On May 28, 2023
Not a news anymore
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Etranshub(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2023
UCyril:
Some of those motorist don't have driver's license or valid vehicle papers yet we don't see anything wrong with it.
some ke? 99.9% of them dont have drivers license grin
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Difrent: 8:10am On May 28, 2023
Iceberg3:

Shame on you, because this got absolutely nothing to do with being Obidient or not...stop sounding disgusting

Its Because we expect Obidients to be very different from the rest of us
They claim to be different so if they support a thing like that its disappointing.
Obidients make us believe obidients can never go wrong I'm only making sure he stays true to his obidients calling
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by armadeo(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2023
drizslim:
Nothing serious will be done about this.. Even the IGP knows majorly everyone in NPF is a law Enforcer & a part time rogue

Loool.

I came to this conclusion a long time ago. I have since decided to avoid them at all cost and continue to despise them with all my heart. I do not have one single policeman as a friend or acquaintance. No need.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Credobee(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2023
Voice22:
Nigeria Police officer caught on camera taking bribe from different commercial drivers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoqPqkhclgo. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CstUJvoAbLY/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

What is new in this post
It is a well known fact that has been captured on all available platforms.
So what is the news in this report.
The Nigerian police is completely and irredeemably soaked in these acts of toll collection
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Agugbadin: 8:56am On May 28, 2023
This happens everyday from Portharcourt through Owerri to Onitsha with over 30 police, Army check points.
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by konezy1(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2023
Na today policeman de collect
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by clockwisereport: 10:30am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=blowjohn post=123411637][/quote]

He who doesn't have vehicle licence should not play our roads
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by blowjohn(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2023
clockwisereport:

He who doesn't have vehicle licence should not play our roads

And hope u know it's very expensive to get those papers esp as a commercial driver.
One can cough out up to 30k+ for it.
And the so called insurance doesn't cover shi shi.
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by adjoamu: 10:38am On May 28, 2023
Monzze:
people criticizing the officer don't know shit about the stuff.
Do you know that at the end of the day, the total money will be shared even down to the DPO. infact, they have target of total amount to be made per day.
it's not only money, some NSCDC officers collect pms from tankers and they also share in litres according to their rank in office.

x

So this nonsense should continue? You are not ready for a change in this country.God will never change the situation of Nigeria until we change what is in our hearts.
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Nobody: 10:55am On May 28, 2023
The Missing Link Between God's Speakings And Its Manifestation.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3a-bZ-WJOw
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Iceberg3: 11:53am On May 28, 2023
Difrent:

Its Because we expect Obidients to be very different from the rest of us
They claim to be different so if they support a thing like that its disappointing.
Obidients make us believe obidients can never go wrong I'm only making sure he stays true to his obidients calling
And what makes you think he's an Obidient?
Who made you the judge?
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by pikechukwu6(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2023
this is no news. It's normal news grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by anungangampu: 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
The way people respond to this kind of post shows Nigeria are full time pretenders.

Isn't this a normal norm everywhere in Nigeria. Why are people reacting as if previous government don't know.
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Yolat129: 12:33pm On May 28, 2023
Corruption is problem Nigeria needs to fix,
If you disagree with me, go to schools, hospital and even some private enterprises. Nigeria is down with corruptions not just NG police alone.. All paramilitaries and even military personnel involve in this shit.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Thomasankara(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2023
[/color]d way you appear matters,no be every person Dem dey even stop[color=#770077]
Ransomtheking:
e
Oya u don catch me.
Mofo.
Whereas u are clean,police stop uuu ask for your papers everything dey okay.
Him wan search when you carry goods him tell you to discharge your goods so he can search properly,and you know you are clean.
Assuming you load bus full of palm oil or other agricultural goods like cocoa.wey uuu fit hide that your white stuff inside or maybe uuu no carry anything at all.
We know how you go start to judge the policeman.
No come dey claim saint here abegi undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Angrymode: 3:45pm On May 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Who go mark am correct for dose kids?

As a teacher, I actually feel sorry whenever I am marking them wrong😔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by clockwisereport: 5:49pm On May 28, 2023
blowjohn:

And hope u know it's very expensive to get those papers esp as a commercial driver.
One can cough out up to 30k+ for it.
And the so called insurance doesn't cover shi shi.

Who told you that it takes a huge amount of money to get your papers?
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Mystery9(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2023
Is this a news
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by gaskiyamagana: 9:49pm On May 28, 2023
Angrymode:

As a teacher, I actually feel sorry whenever I am marking them wrong😔
As a teacher too, l will mark him wrong but l am likely to give him bonus 1 for being an observant student.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Difrent: 4:12am On May 29, 2023
Iceberg3:

And what makes you think he's an Obidient?
Who made you the judge?

And who made you the judge here to determine what i think he is or not. My original post never said he is an OBIDIENT but that it will be double shame IF he is obidient
Re: Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers by Iceberg3: 11:17am On May 29, 2023
Difrent:

And who made you the judge here to determine what i think he is or not. My original post never said he is an OBIDIENT but that it will be double shame IF he is obidient
Oga stop making excuses for yourself,he is or not, Obidient got absolutely nothing to do with whatever ye be saying..and come to think of it,is it only Obi that got fans?
Why are you fellas so obsessed and crazy over obi and his fans?
What about the atikulates and so called agbadorians?
What about sowore fans!!!!

Whaddahell!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Young Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Owerri, Imo State. Graphic Photo / Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.