Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over (26642 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by casualobserver: 2:02pm On May 27, 2023
Obidients are funny, the time to work, strategize build bridges and prepare you did not, now you lost the election, you are calling on God. I repeat APC had no business winning this election, PDP had it on a platter of gold….and then they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory because they couldn’t agree among themselves. This election was won by Tinubu the minute Obi left PDP. You didn’t use your brains then, now you are calling on God. Tinubu used his brains in 2014, brought together the opposition and then proceeded to wait his turn.

God can’t help you. God is behind Tinubu. You had a once in a lifetime opportunity and you blew it. Atiku and Obi have missed their golden chance to be president of this country, a better opportunity will never come for them….they blew it.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Blaze14k: 2:02pm On May 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will never become the President Of Nigeria

He might become the President Of Biafra though

If he is biafran president its not a problem why do u guys love making unnecessary noise.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2023
Handicap
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora will never become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Me might rule Biafra though

I agree with you sir... I'm not even arguing that with you.

I just fail to see how that is a big deal to the economy, debt profile, security, and other declining sectors of this nation swimming in inflation!

I think the time for such trolling might be long gone... They mean nothing to the reality of living in today's Nigeria!

Well, what do I even know...! You Tinubu and Obi fanboys should continue! No wahala!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by wwwihy: 2:02pm On May 27, 2023
Why are people from that side sadistic souls

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by AntiWailer: 2:03pm On May 27, 2023
no disturb God.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Jack500: 2:04pm On May 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind that peter obi man he won't

But guess what......Nigeria too will never become great. You guys are just wasting your time. grin grin grin grin No country in the world has ever become great with this kind of impunity and marginalization we just witnessed go and verify.

So it is only Peter obi that can make Nigeria great, what about Anambra he govern, is that why you people are killing yourself today?

You need sense

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Donlanray: 2:04pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Read my posts from last year till date, you'll find that am very different from Obidients who think Obi is Lee Kuan yew. I say it as it is. I give you the story behind the story.

Baba Lagos and his entire SWAGA crew are the most naive bunch of people ever seen in Nigeria. People are using them like chess pieces, and they have no idea. The old man thinks he came this far by his strengths. I laugh.
. Hmm mm.. The way you are going about this, may you not have high blood pressure because of another man ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Afamed: 2:04pm On May 27, 2023
Educated Zombiessss no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Menclothing: 2:05pm On May 27, 2023
People be mocking God base on emotions the person you support have rule b4 what happened to the state ?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by HacheNoire: 2:06pm On May 27, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comedian!

Reality staring at you and you still cannot see it!

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Omenlon: 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Peter Obi is made, Egbon...! He really has nothing to lose in the next 4 or 8 years!

I'm constantly amused at how we think we are actually mocking these great men! cheesy

There is absolutely no way Peter Obi will suffer even slightly from any negativity of this incoming administration... At least no where near what average Nigerians will suffer, including wailers and trolls!

GEJ was mocked all over in 2015... Did he suffer a damn thing in the 8 years of Buhari's government?!! Lol!

Y'all should really make better use of your time!
Peter Obi is made yet running from pillar to post saying "Yes daddy" to every dick and Harry to become the president of Nigeria. What suffering could be more than these emotional trauma Peter Obi and his obideints gangs are going through now?

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Bimpe29: 2:08pm On May 27, 2023
Even her of all people hasn't woken up from this bizarre dream

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Ventura1: 2:09pm On May 27, 2023
So say the Owner or controller of God

I detest arrogance

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by famology(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2023
Madam go sleep joor

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by solreb: 2:09pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Sorry, there's no president as we speak. All powerbrokers are still locked in squabbling and grandstanding. Baba Lagos is a naive placeholder, while the big boys dialogue. Once they reach an agreement, they will throw him out on his butt, faster than you can spell BAT.
This is a joke of the century. Who are the power brokers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by tinsel: 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Sorry, there's no president as we speak. All powerbrokers are still locked in squabbling and grandstanding. Baba Lagos is a naive placeholder, while the big boy's dialogue. Once they reach an agreement, they will throw him out on his butt, faster than you can spell BAT.
I feel only pity for you. It is still like a dream?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Chucks13: 2:12pm On May 27, 2023
Which God?

You this woman shut up and feck off.

God don't have business with hateful, tribalistic morons, occultic Marxist and a liar pls leave God out of this and feck off with your bitter bald skull.

F u c k!!!

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Ijaya123: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Sorry, there's no president as we speak. All powerbrokers are still locked in squabbling and grandstanding. Baba Lagos is a naive placeholder, while the big boys dialogue. Once they reach an agreement, they will throw him out on his butt, faster than you can spell BAT.

Buhari must be a LG Chairman as we speak.

It’s like most Obid!ots are in a long distance relationship with common sense.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by swaggerjack: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Finger of which god is she talking about? Certainly not the Almighty God.

Because, God doesn't take instructions from anyone, we only see or observe what He does.

And from what we have seen so far, He has chosen Tinubu despite all human odds.

I expect some "personal assistants" to God to quickly start explaining how God chose Obi and Tinubu countered God's choice
God does not support occultism and use of charms to harm your fellow man/woman. God does not support state capture through Alpha Beta.

God does not support thuggery.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
Hotwest:
God does not come down to fight earthly battle. It's all in our hands.

Our christians are weak! Na only church Dem sabi and selfish desires prayers
cos some Christians no follow Ina vote Obi or Atiku they're weak democracy is choice... Tinubu has won end of discussion

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Omenlon: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
What is certain is that after swearing in of Asiwaju on the 29th many obideints we go into coma because some of them are already in depression. Please try and be close to any obideint that is your friend or relations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by OfoIgbo: 2:15pm On May 27, 2023
LegendHero:

So far you agitate peacefully, it’s you human right. But if you do anyhow or prove some violent game, mother of all Python dance will swamp you guys and you will know the mightiness of the Federal Government.

Also always remember, Tinubu is not Buhari.

Obi and his gangs of supporters are bad losers.

The same Tinubu that ran like mad, when ENDSARS was getting hot.

Buhari couldn't intimidate Igbos with his fulani terrorists and Nigerian army, you think Tinubu has what it takes to confront Igbos. Especially now that the whole Nigerian youths from the NC, SS, SE and sane SW and sane NW youths are involved in saying that Tinubu was not elected.

NC youths are already feeling the pain inflicted on them by Tinubu allies (fulani terrorists) and I can assure you they look forward to a Peter Obi presidency, as the only one that can ruthlessly deal with Fulani terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Omenlon: 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

God does not support occultism and use of charms to harm your fellow man/woman. God does not support state capture through Alpha Beta.

God does not support thuggery.
for your mind Peter Obi is a Christian, he doesn't belong to any cult,abi?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by BreconHills(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Read my posts from last year till date, you'll find that am very different from Obidients who think Obi is Lee Kuan yew. I say it as it is. I give you the story behind the story.

Baba Lagos and his entire SWAGA crew are the most naive bunch of people ever seen in Nigeria. People are using them like chess pieces, and they have no idea. The old man thinks he came this far by his strengths. I laugh.

You are trying to explain something you dont understand and hiding behind dark " its bigger than you think" conspiracy theories. Please tell us who was helping him? I hope you are not going to use the same hackneyed " The North?"

The only people that helped him are ( drum roll) Emefiele's cash withdrawal policy and Obi leaving the PDP to the LP in a huff.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by joefelin2345: 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Nzeribe outlived Abiola by a few decades, so I don't understand where you logic is coming from..

Anyway, the same Tinubu that instigated ethnic violence against non-Yorubas in Lagos, cannot come now and be preaching oneness and peace.

It will not fly
Nzeribe outlived MKO you say? But he became a Senator largely due to the fact that Abiola laid down his life for the current Democracy the Nzeribe & others enjoyed. And what was even his contributions in the Senate while he was alive self? Tell me efi, ewukuchi.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by 2mch(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2023
Peter Obi is so wonderful that Anambra is now the capital of the world for peace, technology, progress and has made Nigeria first world country. I am sure it’s not the same Anambra that is like Afghanistan he comes from. Even Atiku’s home State is much better than Anambra. Obi first need to go back to Anambra as an elder and make sure the State is something to envy and reckon with before coming out anywhere to contest at Federal level.

Nigeria already have enough problems and if you are calling on God for Obi, then you hate Nigeria! God rejected Obi’s mandate because God knows Nigeria cannot take 1 more hour of madness and mediocrity displayed by Obi as Anambra Governor.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Omenlon: 2:19pm On May 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Buhari couldn't intimidate Igbos with his fulani terrorists and Nigerian army, you think Tinubu has what it takes to confront Igbos. Especially now that the whole Nigerian youths from the NC, SS, SE and sane SW and sane NW youths are involved in saying that Tinubu was not elected.

NC youths are already feeling the pain inflicted on them by Tinubu allies (fulani terrorists) and I can assure you they look forward to a Peter Obi presidency, as the only one that can ruthlessly deal with Fulani terrorists.
your comments will always reflect your level of enlightenment and maturity.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by OfoIgbo: 2:19pm On May 27, 2023
joefelin2345:
Nzeribe outlived MKO you say? But he became a Senator largely due to the fact that Abiola laid down his life for the current Democracy the Nzeribe & others enjoyed. And what was even his contributions in the Senate while he was alive self? Tell me efi, ewukuchi.

You obviously don't know that Abiola was a known drug kingpin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by LegendHero(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I’ve stopped taking you guys chestbeating serious and only use it for comic relief.

Una people dey coward behind their door dey cry about ordinary MC Oluomo subtle threat dey piss for body dey shout say they wan kill una.

Lol Wetin you expect make Tinubu do for EndSars? Na him be your president?

Abeg when counting people, don’t count SS, NC, and SW people because they are not bitter like the losers from the SE. Those youths from those zones are not bad losers and the few of them siding with Ibo troublemakers don’t represent the true demographics.

Edo people were visibly Obidients in the last election but how many Edo people have you seen crying bitterly daily and filing ridiculous cases against Tinubu at the court like the bad losers from the SE?

Lastly, make una just try nonsense, you will see whether Tinubu na weakling or na the true Jagaban like they call am. Now he is in power, you go understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Tareq1105: 2:26pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu woman always talking like a fool

She's full of herself thinking that she is the only one that is righteous when she and Aisha Yusuf have not given account for the BBOG donations received.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency / Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.