Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over (26624 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by KonTagiousBull: 3:49pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu woman always talking like a fool

Better than your mother who's only job is to spread legs and collect corrupted sperm to birth morrons like you...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Sorry, there's no president as we speak. All powerbrokers are still locked in squabbling and grandstanding. Baba Lagos is a naive placeholder, while the big boys dialogue. Once they reach an agreement, they will throw him out on his butt, faster than you can spell BAT.
Place holder for Obi or who, you're very funny, but don't worry JAGABAN will hold the place for a northerner till 2035 and NOT even Obi. Obi has no chance to be Nigeria presido again in his lifetime or maybe president of Biafra Republic
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2023
Hotwest:
Thats not even the point I'm making. It's not about the voting which is obviously rigged except you are a fool not to know so

My point is Jagaban played dirty politics and Christians are there who opted for Obi praying for Obi to enter when earthly deals of corruption have be done by Tinubu the criminal
you are the fool here who didn't realize that Obi had to pathway to win president... Only two party could have won president APC or PDP... LP with Obi played spoiler for PDP as votes that could have gone to PDP went to LP hence favoring APC to win not as if tinubu did much special to win... Obi played dirty too that's why he went calling oyedepo to tell Christians in South West and kwara to vote for him saying it's a religious war... Even in 2027 it ll be either APC or PDP that ll win... If u can't see beyond ur stupidity that's on u

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by dapadawee: 3:52pm On May 27, 2023
Bobxin:

The north is the only region that makes up Nigeria abi? double standard
He who have the people have the power.
Definition of democracy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by fredoooooo: 3:55pm On May 27, 2023
God detest hypocrisy...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Hotwest: 3:56pm On May 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are the fool here who didn't realize that Obi had to pathway to win president... Only two party could have won president APC or PDP... LP with Obi played spoiler for PDP as votes that could have gone to PDP went to LP hence favoring APC to win not as if tinubu did much special to win... Obi played dirty too that's why he went calling oyedepo to tell Christians in South West and kwara to vote for him saying it's a religious war... Even in 2027 it ll be either APC or PDP that ll win... If u can't see beyond ur stupidity that's on u
Rubbish

Apc and Pdp were dismantled in this election only the really used the BVAS...u would have seen magic

Anyway no need to trade word with u and ur archive belief in those two parties...d youths wanted something different

Enjoy ur drug lord governance. Stupid Africans

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by damkin24(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2023
successmatters:
Tinubu is not an elected president, quoting from the constitution of Nigeria.

He will end up in more shame than he thinks.
Says the seers of the universe...You are just been driven by emotions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by hardbody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2023
flokii:
Someone should tell her that presidency office is by election not by Oby's choice.. Nigerians have decided and that decision is final.

Nigerians decided? 67% of voters did not not vote Tinubu. Just so you know.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by HALCYON44: 4:05pm On May 27, 2023
People like you will be arrested and persecuted soon. Then you will get some sense just like your brothers ordered to pay 40 million ransom
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by BJanta: 4:14pm On May 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind that peter obi man he won't

But guess what......Nigeria too will never become great. You guys are just wasting your time. grin grin grin grin No country in the world has ever become great with this kind of impunity and marginalization we just witnessed go and verify.

Nigeria is already great. The Southwest is great. The North is great. Even the Southsouth. It's only the Southeast that is abjectly backward , building airports in 2923s and celebrating it .What's really coming from the Southeast? Nothing except hard drugs smuggled from Brazil and all. And definitely, you don't understand the meaning each of 'impunity ' and ' marginalisation ' .

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by OfoIgbo: 4:15pm On May 27, 2023
babaolofin:

So Nzeribe outlived Abiola is an achievement. Who is Nzeribe? Abiola never knew he existed. He was at SDP Jos Convention of 1993 as a spectator and passenger.

That is the mistake some Yorubas keep making. You look down on an Igbo man to your peril.
Abiola must have not bothered to notice Nzeribe. Nzeribe made sure Abiola noticed him, by instigating processes that eventually denied Abiola the presidency.
Abiola was also poisoned in isolation, and died like a rat. Nzeribe will live out his days and die of natural causes.

Tinubu is about to make the same mistake by instigating violent ethnic politics in Lagos, thinking that he can get away with it.
But I can promise you that from 29th May, Tinubu will be looking right, left and centre for the inevitable. His soul will never be at peace. That is the price he must pay for instigating ethnic violence in Lagos.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by 2mch(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
Obi called on God and said if he had bad intentions or will come and do bad for Nigeria, may he not win the election . God answered.

Tinubu said, God I have fought and labored for this for so long, it is my turn! God answered!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by BJanta: 4:17pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Read my posts from last year till date, you'll find that am very different from Obidients who think Obi is Lee Kuan yew. I say it as it is. I give you the story behind the story.

Baba Lagos and his entire SWAGA crew are the most naive bunch of people ever seen in Nigeria. People are using them like chess pieces, and they have no idea. The old man thinks he came this far by his strengths. I laugh.

There's no need reading your earlier posts. This one you wrote has aptly described you : retarded.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Basic123: 4:25pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Read my posts from last year till date, you'll find that am very different from Obidients who think Obi is Lee Kuan yew. I say it as it is. I give you the story behind the story.

Baba Lagos and his entire SWAGA crew are the most naive bunch of people ever seen in Nigeria. People are using them like chess pieces, and they have no idea. The old man thinks he came this far by his strengths. I laugh.
But you wish your man to be in baba lagos position today 😆
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by favor914: 4:26pm On May 27, 2023
successmatters:

Shameless Thing, please go back to Ghana & leave us alone in Nigeria.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Remii(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1662310827821498370?cxt=HHwWhICw6f-425EuAAAA
to think that i used to love this woman to extent that i wished she was elected as president in 2019. never knew could be this sentimental
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by LesbianBoy(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Just because your kinsman didn’t win election, you curse nigeria that it can never be great. You see why your people will forever be marginalised in your country. You can’t emotionally blackmail your way into the top seat of the country that you hate, ko possible.

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves with false hope and useless prayers. I repeat.....Go and verify, no country has gotten better with these level of marginalization and impunity.....you too ko possible.

You are even confirming why i said the country will never be great by MISCHIEVOUSLY saying peter obi is my kinsman and that I am saying so because he didn't win bla bla bla. cheesy cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by onuman: 4:42pm On May 27, 2023
Buhari is tempting God through his Tinubu.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Lotorino: 4:44pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Really!!!! Am surprised by your words .... Definitely you don't understand politics
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by LesbianBoy(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2023
BJanta:

Nigeria is already great. The Southwest is great. The North is great. Even the Southsouth. It's only the Southeast that is abjectly backward , building airports in 2923s and celebrating it .What's really coming from the Southeast? Nothing except hard drugs smuggled from Brazil and all. And definitely, you don't understand the meaning each of 'impunity ' and ' marginalisation ' .

Yes Nigeria is already great that's why people are japaing so much

And don't add south south to your nonsense. No sensible south south person especially those who know history will support the nonsense going on. Many of them voted for peter obi only to see the results badly changed to tinubu just for the selfishness of the politician in their different state and you expect them to be happy. angry

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Lovelive: 4:47pm On May 27, 2023
So in your opinion when someone acknowledges the supremacy of God, he or she is foolish..
Hmmm, don't let me say what is in my mind.

yarimo:
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by GodinDaFlesh: 4:49pm On May 27, 2023
BJanta:

Nigeria is objectively a third world shythole, and you can’t blame Igbos for that
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Zandena(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2023
Thunder fire this Obasanjo's old kitten!
Your illusion will soon become clear and you all be put to where you belong as day-dreamers.
We shall conquer all Obi-diots and their allies and return Nigeria to that great pedestal all sane Nigerians yearns for.
Ibos you are yet to see anything in this country. Fanaticism and bigotry has no place here. You can't deny your fellow Igbo Muslims their ancestral status and think you can rule other Nigerians that are not of igbo extraction!
Be warned! Pity Obi presidency is a fiction and a mirage! Know this and have peace.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by omooba74(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2023
Clown,you ought to have given up,game is over,the man you hated so much is now the president elect,you will all be shamed ...
successmatters:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Powerfly(f): 5:02pm On May 27, 2023
flokii:
Someone should tell her that presidency office is by election not by Oby's choice.. Nigerians have decided and that decision is final.

Which Nigerians abiii I no follow? See just say yakubu has decided but the final decision is left to the King of Kings.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by Dedeity: 5:03pm On May 27, 2023
yarimo:
Your mother na Mumu
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2023
Hotwest:
Rubbish

Apc and Pdp were dismantled in this election only the really used the BVAS...u would have seen magic

Anyway no need to trade word with u and ur archive belief in those two parties...d youths wanted something different

who dismantle them? U are just deluded PDP APC dismantled yet they dominate national assembly and have majority of gorvenors... With LP APGA NNPP have one gorvenor each... U think youths didn't support APC PDP too... U guys called obidients live in a bubble...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by complexstuffs(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2023
Obi is the single biggest reason Tinubu won as president. Obi destroyed the chances of Atiku 8n the presidential elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2023
Hotwest:
Rubbish

continue to wallow in your shallow stupidity ipobic obi the end foolish youth who thinks democracy is supporting Obi and nothing else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: God Is On It. It's Not Over Till It's Over by omooba74(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2023
What are u even saying? A placeholder? reaching agreement? You need to wake up from your slumber,the game is over...
ganisucks:

Sorry, there's no president as we speak. All powerbrokers are still locked in squabbling and grandstanding. Baba Lagos is a naive placeholder, while the big boys dialogue. Once they reach an agreement, they will throw him out on his butt, faster than you can spell BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama / Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.