Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? (24066 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Dbrother(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2023
😂😂 na true na.. Students dey mostly roll with their grades mate and cohorts easily. Outside na jungle wey people eyes don tear finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 27, 2023
This isn't true, you probably don't know how talk to women into dating you. Or probably you don't have money to spend or have the money and don't what to spend it trying to please a lady, or a job to provide for yourselves.

There are many single women out there. A whole lot of them. The confident and courageous you are. The advantage you have.

While in school, you get free money from uncles, aunties, dad and mum. But after school no body would give you shi shi, you will have to hustle and earn for yourself. Probably why as well

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by folake4u(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Arghhhhhhh

I'm not a bro angry

You never see anything yet. 😂😂
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 27, 2023
Unfortunately, I can't relate because I've been with the same guy since varsity.

So I didn't pay much attention to that.
zyphr:
I might just be my experience, my dating life after the university has been more difficult than while I was in the university. In the university, there were a large pool of members of the opposite sex within my age group with shared experiences but this outside world is wild.

Guys, Do you all experience the same? Ladies, is dating also more difficult for you after school? Compared to while you were in school, do you notice a significant drop in the number of men who approach or develop interest in you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by dealhunter(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2023
Yahoo guys and Hook up stuff makes the matter worst....there is no more true love and commitment any more..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by nwakgr8: 9:04pm On May 27, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
I pray this administration favors everyone . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
how
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by sacajawea: 9:09pm On May 27, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Na now I dy knack all my crush in secondary school and university sef….
Every mallam with him own kettle.
You went back to trace them one by one and be nacking them? 😳
Or how long ago did you finish secondary school

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by yomi531(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2023
Dbrother:
😂😂 na true na.. Students dey mostly roll with their grades mate and cohorts easily. Outside na jungle wey people eyes don tear finish
grin
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Odward(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2023
Different strokes for different folks, some are still in a healthy relationship after schooling while some, not so much. Just find your way around this mess of a country is all I’m gonna say.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Bukky001(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2023
Jodha:

He insinuated it..and yhu know....

Some men just think a woman's life and destiny is tied to marriage....

Nigerian ladies made it look like that. They themself caused it

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

You never see anything yet. 😂😂
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by folake4u(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
cry cry

Be like say you go activate the (F) sign to your monicker cos they gon' keep calling you Bro. 😂
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2023
nwakgr8:
how

See my bio for WhatsApp
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by GloriousGbola: 9:31pm On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Arghhhhhhh

I'm not a bro angry

Wait so the daughter of hades is actually a guy?

Lqbtqia+ strikes again! angry angry

The avenging queery cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Popeonah(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2023
After university no time for you to focus on ladies or guys. Na money ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2023
sacajawea:

You went back to trace them one by one and be nacking them? 😳
Or how long ago did you finish secondary school
not only trace….
We have group chats….once they see you don dy balance well,they will be forming familiarity.
Moreover,I’m an introvert so I hardly talk to people when I was in school but na sure boy I be.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Brownshoe: 9:44pm On May 27, 2023
ItisWell22:

🥱
how far you fit dey cook for me?
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2023
zyphr:
I might just be my experience, my dating life after the university has been more difficult than while I was in the university. In the university, there were a large pool of members of the opposite sex within my age group with shared experiences but this outside world is wild.

Guys, Do you all experience the same? Ladies, is dating also more difficult for you after school? Compared to while you were in school, do you notice a significant drop in the number of men who approach or develop interest in you?

The environment u are determines the mindset of the people.

The school world is more friendly and accepting cos it's assumed ure all students with similar or common problems, interests and backgrounds bt the outside world everybody is forming one thing or the other until ure able to discuss further.

it's easier to date a billionares child if u go to same school or university than if u meet them in the real world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by sonofthunder: 9:52pm On May 27, 2023
zyphr:

It's only more difficult for men.

For women, it depends on what angle you looking at things from
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Eunoiaa(f): 10:41pm On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:
He is the second person I had to correct today.

I thought I'm over that already embarassed

If I didn't know, too, I could have easily mistook you for one sha. grin

I can understand why they'll think you're a man.
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Goldbw122(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2023
zyphr:

Everyone is busy, finding easy to make it in life.
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Waywardson6: 10:41pm On May 27, 2023
Reality & Real life sets in. So, no time for bullshit games like pointless dating or romance. That's when an individual See's the world & life for what it is, 'A BITCH'. And that bitch needs to be bleeped hard to get what you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by mutantninja: 11:15pm On May 27, 2023
Jodha:

He insinuated it..and yhu know....

Some men just think a woman's life and destiny is tied to marriage....
But isn’t it? Mmmh? Bloody feminist.. I pray you don’t find a man.. you’re a woman! Your career won’t turn you to a man grin
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Godsonkemz(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2023
It's easier if you have a good job.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Venom11(m): 12:28am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
I pray this administration favors everyone . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Interested
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Elonmuzk(m): 4:42am On May 28, 2023
Because that's when real world experience kicks in.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Franklydes(m): 4:48am On May 28, 2023
Its cause priorities changes after schooling era. And mind you most people see dating or relationships as gold, others as a means of survival and some a game. So choose your pick then you know why its hard

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:06am On May 28, 2023
Venom11:

Interested

Good, see my number on bio
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Glowqueen3(f): 5:47am On May 28, 2023
It true that dating is difficult after Uni,After Uni you will want to start life and look for job,lf you are lucky to get a job you will be so busy at it that you would not have time for the opposite gender,if you are not lucky to get one then you will be busy searching for one that dating the opposite gender will not even be a priority to you, so it is a two way thing.
Most people just settle down for anything that come their way after getting out of school because of the way people around them pressure them into getting married.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by bluefilm: 6:15am On May 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed The commenter above me has just took the words out of my hands.

Mouth, not hands.
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by royalfly(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

How far? Youtube
Re: Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? by Nobody: 7:30am On May 28, 2023
folake4u:

Be like say you go activate the (F) sign to your monicker cos they gon' keep calling you Bro. 😂
Done.

Make I rest. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos / Skinny Guy's Romance Guide Book. / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.