Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,560 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (13717 Views)

What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by agubata111: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2011
I heard the yorubas have herbs that a pregnant woman can take that reduces the size of the unborn baby to avoid caesarian operation. ask around for it. it may solve the problem
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Salrigs: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2011
Would like to get in touch with you away. I like your focus girl! Don't listen to the nay sayers. Believe God is able & He wants to give you the desire of your heart.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by blank(f): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2011
I have learnt a lot about CS that I did not know before. Guess I have 2 wait a bit.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by ada24: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
wow - are you not afraid?

anyway if victoria beckham can have 4 CS's why not you abi??
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Busybody2(f): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2011
jidegirl12:

You , let me check whats your name again umm wait, busy body, get to work already! dirty comments, eww

Glad to have been pivotal in you coming to terms with your ridiculously flawed assertion cool cool cool
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 04, 2011
Busy_body:

Glad to have been pivotal in you coming to terms with your ridiculously flawed assertion cool cool cool

what flawed assertions? five min from yaba left indeed. I do not indulge online bullies , I give them a good whack and I already did loser. olodo messenger.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 04, 2011
jidegirl12:

You see why i say you`re not classy i should not be responding to someone like you, even the way you talk clearly shows that you`re not educated, if you want to know, i`m married with 3 kids, and i`m a nurse, hmmm, what do you do again? !!!
Lol I have actually forgotten about this thread. Ta for reminding me cool and BTW you are beginning to make this whole convo boring with your cameroun and ghana prostitution business you keep typing here. cool

A nurse? you are a nurse? shocked shocked Even Assistant in nursing(AIN's) claim to be nurses even though we know their job is just to check vital signs, a few BGL's and earn 17 dollars per hour. so what are we not talking about? grin. From which school did you graduate from? cheesy Okoko technical grammar school. Sharaappppppp diaaaaaaa fake azzhole. Now wait a minute, is this the same person that called herself classy and wasn't going to call people names? cheesy welcome to the club dumb phock. cool I know how to deal with your type. A nurse with 3 kids my azz, a whole nurse could make a statement like this
abey leave story joor, what about the Fluid that was left on the floor , in the condom, towel , bath tub, toilet etc (anywhere you do it) after intercourse nko? those count as a
Unbelievable, how did you work your way through Nursing school? oh you just reminded me, in Nigeria as long as you have a juicy va[i]g[/i]ina, you can work your way through any lecturer without hassles cheesy oloshi.

Stop smoking weed, I have advised you before and I will do it again. There is a singles program coming up this saturday at SYNAGOGUE, feel free to attend and make sure you look your best, who knows, one ''The lawd said you will be my wife'' junkie might consider putting your smelly an[i]u[/i]s in his house. See her head like wetin devil shait untop and forgot to wipe his nyash

Keep talking about my colleague, he is off limits please. Happily married to a Nurse who reeks of intelligence. The guy is used to being with smart women, there is no way on earth he is going to jeopardize his IQ by sparing you 0.000005 sec glance kiss , you are not worth it, you are worthless, repeat after me ''JIDEGIRL IS WORTHLESS''. Good gurl grin
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2011
blank:

I have learnt a lot about CS that I did not know before. Guess I have 2 wait a bit.

I once advised you on one thread to wait a bit or talk to your doctor. Except it is a natural birth, there is no way a sane doctor will let you risk another CS soon after the first one especially if done intentionally. Who knows why there is still a delay in conception? wink Everything worketh out for good to them that love God. cool

debrief08:

Jenny you don kill me finish oh. I just dey see ya reply. How was ya night? I wish I had some action oh, Oga travel, but e dey come today, I dey prepare nfe nsala na afrodisaic as e dey land na chop and knack, washing, cleaning and scenting all d corners. Abeg make I go dey prepare for my afternoon of sweetness

Debrief yeeeeeeeee, how was the wrestlemania 15? cheesy cheesy. I am shedding tears on behalf of your oga already. cry You must have knocked the dude out. grin
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2011
Ha ah, trust na, its was a weekend of no movement, thank God for public holiday, add join for enjoyment. The man is sleeping trying desperately to get energy for work, the woman is ovualating, pickin away on small holiday with grandpa, househelp given d weekend off, just like our honeymoon only this time na me be d predator, poor man dey hide, even dey beg, I say you must chop oh, shei na food, u must chop belle full
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by blank(f): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2011
@JK, I did not understand what u meant. I thought I knew it all. My doctor said I had 2 wait at least a year and maximum 2 or 3. Just felt he was being alarmist. Afterall, I see people doing it with less space. My dream was always 2 av d first 2 with just a year gap n den go on with my life till I want another. Its just sad.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^I know what you mean and that's the mistake a lot of women make. They say after all, Mrs B had hers done like in a short time. It worked for Mrs B does not mean it will work for you. Women bleed due to damaged vessels and hysterectomy a number of times had to be done to stop it all. I saw a thread where someone asked if abortion is justified, sometimes it is if that baby is going to be a risk to it's mother, a particular woman had to chose between herself and the baby.

On the other hand, others have no issues with it, but is it worth the risk?

@Debrief

I trust you, you no dey slack. Knackology expert. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by babyboom(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ jennykadry,
Please how long do one have to wait before trying after a bad CS ( i mean still birth).
Thanks
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^18-23 months
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by minute(f): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2011
Every c-section increases your risk factors. Look into VBAC if you can.

There are plenty of people who have multiple c-sections and are healthy

and have healthy babies. You will be fine.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Theblessed(f): 1:49am On Oct 06, 2011
[size=16pt]Yeah, yeah and yeah!  You're absolutely right, thanks for spotting the error!  I was not thinking straight in my categorisation of X and Y chromosomes in men and women (imagine the time of the posting?  Far gone midnight - typing away with one eye shut).  wink

Well, it's up to men to do their Arithemetic and analyse critically before shooting their X and Y - to ensure they hit their target, abi? grin grin
[/size]
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by moonbaby(f): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
2mch: Ask your doctor . I hear these days you can pick the sex of your next child. It is very expensive from what i hear. Or you can do abortion till you get a male? Depends on your level of desperation. But ask your doctor. undecided

Abortion ke... How is that a good advice? angry
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Eegulize: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ah!!! Satan is a BIG LIAR!!!

I'm so glad to come and comment on this thread today on a very HAPPY note.

Around July last year while my husband and I were considering IVF in order to influence the sex of our 4th and last baby as agreed, I took in unplanned!!! My husband and I were both devastated and confused as we didn't know whether to take the gamble and allow the pregnancy stay or abort and go for IVF where we will be certain to some extent what the gender of the baby would be.

On looking at the moral implications of abortion, the stress we might have to go through with IVF, and the thought of being on the same queue with couples who are praying to even conceive at all irrespective of the gender of the baby, we decided to leave the pregnancy and trust God to take control. And exactly a fortnight ago, I had the 4th CS and behold it turned out to be a baby Boy!!! Now my family is complete to the glory of God!!!

I'm too excited right now to say much, I just want to enjoin you all to please thank God Almighty for me who has proved his faithfulness upon my life and family. I am hale and hearty, the recovery was amazingly faster than that of the other 3 C-sections as my baby and I were discharged from the hospital 4 days after.

I thank you all for your opinions, especially those who by their comments assured me that the 4th CS was worth the risk.

May God bless you all.

-Mother of 3 daughters & 1 son.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by isalegan2: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Eegulize: Ah!!! Satan is a BIG LIAR!!!

I'm so glad to come and comment on this thread today on a very HAPPY note.

Around July last year while my husband and I were considering IVF in order to influence the sex of our 4th and last baby as agreed, I took in unplanned!!! My husband and I were both devastated and confused as we didn't know whether to take the gamble and allow the pregnancy stay or abort and go for IVF where we will be certain to some extent what the gender of the baby would be.

On looking at the moral implications of abortion, the stress we might have to go through with IVF, and the thought of being on the same queue with couples who are praying to even conceive at all irrespective of the gender of the baby, we decided to leave the pregnancy and trust God to take control. And exactly a fortnight ago, I had the 4th CS and behold it turned out to be a baby Boy!!! Now my family is complete to the glory of God!!!

I'm too excited right now to say much, I just want to enjoin you all to please thank God Almighty for me who has proved his faithfulness upon my life and family. I am hale and hearty, the recovery was amazingly faster than that of the other 3 C-sections as my baby and I were discharged from the hospital 4 days after.

I thank you all for your opinions, especially those who by their comments assured me that the 4th CS was worth the risk.

May God bless you all.

-Mother of 3 daughters & 1 son.

Congratulations on safe arrival and healthy baby! smiley
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Eegulize: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
isale_gan2:
Congratulations on safe arrival and healthy baby! smiley

Thank you and may God bless you.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
I just had goose bumps reading dis! Congrats dear!soooooo happy for u! Baby boy,u r welcome!
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 22, 2013
A neighbor of mine, had 4 boys but the husband still drove her and her boys out of his house, claiming he is now divorced and wants a new wife ....he is bringing in different babes every month, there's this new babe that is constant now and planning to pay her bride price...so, op... Be grateful for what u have or else God go vex o angry...

Also congrats on your brand new baby boy smiley
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 22, 2013
And please for Godsakes, don't over pamper the boy oooooooo.... A word is enough for the wise..
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Eegulize: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I just had goose bumps reading dis! Congrats dear!soooooo happy for u! Baby boy,u r welcome!

Thank you very much, God bless you.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Eegulize: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Amelian: A neighbor of mine, had 4 boys but the husband still drove her and her boys out of his house, claiming he is now divorced and wants a new wife ....he is bringing in different babes every month, there's this new babe that is constant now and planning to pay her bride price...so, op... Be grateful for what u have or else God go vex o angry...

Also congrats on your brand new baby boy smiley
Amelian: And please for Godsakes, don't over pamper the boy oooooooo.... A word is enough for the wise..

Thank you for your advice.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by mutter(f): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
Indeed good things come to those who believe and have faith!!!!
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee stay away from the 4th CS, it is not worth it, God forbid anything happens to you, that which you are afraid of, will happen . . . . Once the 3 girls are healthy and you are happy, please take care of them and enjoy the rest of your life.
Girls are kids too and lots are doing better anyways.
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Oga Femmy , she already had the 4th csection and doing fine, I agree with your advice too , I'm mom of 3 girls too and want a boy but if by 42 haven't made up my mind, I'm done having babies then.

OP I'm happy for you and I'm very jealous right now grin just kidding I'm happy for you too.

Amelian: And please for Godsakes, don't over pamper the boy oooooooo.... A word is enough for the wise..

Lol that's an understatement , I bought this metal bunk bed equipped with built in sound system for my dream boy.... hopefully grin I will spoil him rotten!
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
jidegirl12: Oga Femmy , she already had the 4th csection and doing fine, I agree with your advice too , I'm mom of 3 girls too and want a boy but if by 42 haven't made up my mind, I'm done having babies then.

OP I'm happy for you and I'm very jealous right now grin just kidding I'm happy for you too.

Lol that's an understatement , I bought this metal bunk bed equipped with built in sound system for my dream boy.... hopefully grin I will spoil him rotten!

I have always said it that if my first child was by CS, my wife is done having kids, cos that is surely not a good experience to be putting her thru . . . Please enjoy the ones you have and God Bless you all
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Okay sir grin I sure will hopefully one of them gives me a boy first.... I get to deck him up like Usher/ Lebron James grin
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
jidegirl12: Okay sir grin I sure will hopefully one of them gives me a boy first.... I get to deck him up like Usher/ Lebron James grin

Very possible . . . But no pressure on them oh grin
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Very possible . . . But no pressure on them oh grin

God has to grant my wish this time oh .... I want a grandson first! angry
Re: 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
jidegirl12:

God has to grant my wish this time oh .... I want a grandson first! angry

He is Able to make it happen . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) / What Is A Woman's Financial Responsibility In A Marriage?. / 10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.