Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Consequence Of Living Alone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Consequence Of Living Alone (2295 Views)

Census: My First Census Experience As A Single Living Alone. Hows It Going To Be / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consequence Of Living Alone by Coleman7(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2023
Zonefree:
It's more noble to live with mosquitoes than to live with a Nigerian girl.
Is your moma included?
Re: The Consequence Of Living Alone by Gottiii: 3:33pm On May 28, 2023
Coleman7:

Is your moma included?

Why mention him mama, you can just ignore.
Re: The Consequence Of Living Alone by Coleman7(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2023
Gottiii:

Why mention him mama, you can just ignore.

Nope, it's hightime we call them out. Besides I just asked a question?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Living Alone by Nobody: 4:48am On May 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Paining me ke? cheesy

It appears nairaland (more like 0[i]delusionland [/i]) is where you all come to lie to yourselves/believe each other's lies to escape reality, but reality must dawn on everyone. cheesy

What is the problem.

Dude said he loves his space and may not want to get married. I have met of people like that.

Let him be.
Re: The Consequence Of Living Alone by ghettochild(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2023
Gottiii:
Iโ€™m finding it very difficult to live with someone after living alone for years even when I was In school and after I graduated. Likewise I canโ€™t accommodate anyone either. Itโ€™s as if they are intruding my privacy.

This includes babes wey dey come my side, after 1-2days, I don tire.

Is this normal?
You are not alone in this...
This is why I can't live with a woman.
My babymama lives apart from me..
I love my privacy..
Tho when that time comes... I know it will b hard...but I'd definitely live with a woman n maybe if na naija... we go get our separate rooms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathansโ€™ Children / 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) / Can I Legally Have Two Middle Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.