Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy (2400 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy by marlow1962(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2023
Normally digital stories, but hey don't worry yourself, tinubu is here to take over from where buhari stopped.
Re: I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy by Nonywendy(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2023
eteebanky1:

See the way you think

You're not wise at all, I'm very sure you're not rich
Far richer than ur kinsmen put together
Re: I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:03am On May 29, 2023
siofra:

She should go out and work and still do house chores at home

That man is lazy. This should serve as a motivation for him to work harder not come online to whine.

If she starts working to contribute to the home, then he's no more the head of the family. They are both equals now.

Common sense is no longer common in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy by eteebanky1: 5:46am On May 29, 2023
Nonywendy:

Far richer than ur kinsmen put together

Lol, poor Man
Re: I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy by ObalendeCMS: 6:34am On May 29, 2023
Young men,

Continue marrying every Saturdays & Sundays.

You never chi chomchin.
Re: I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2023
eteebanky1:
You're a fool, you're one of the problems we have in this country

You gave birth to 3 kids on a 75k salary, see how stupid you can be....
Until Nigerians realize that overbreeding is the major pandemic bedeviling the country presently, there'd not be any noticeable development.

A grown man and woman, with barely enough income to feed themselves will decide that breeding like rats is the best thing for them after cupcakes.

How they'll care for these kids, they don't know and they don't even care.

Tomorrow you'll see these same kids perpetrating violent crimes and everyone wonders how it got this bad.

The government should jail parents that breed kids they cannot properly care for.

And when I mean care, I don't mean feeding alone.

Feeding, shelter, education, etc, till they're at least 18 years.

Going by these standards, more Nigerian families shouldn't even birth more than 1 child.

And majority shouldn't even have kids!!

And no, it's not a right to have kids...
Re: I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy by Odward(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2023
siofra:

She should go out and work and still do house chores at home

That man is lazy. This should serve as a motivation for him to work harder not come online to whine.

If she starts working to contribute to the home, then he's no more the head of the family. They are both equals now.

Ogun kee your papa there for this rubbish. There’s no time you and that good for nothing nomenclature Jennyclay offer anything tangible to say. I won’t be surprised if you’re holed up in a simps house swallowing all his money like the rodent you are since your father couldn’t provide it for you at your tender age. I don’t blame the poor man anyway he must’ve seen how useless you’d turn out the reason why he left you in the mess you created for yourself.
Re: I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy by Odward(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2023
Olarewaju89:
That 30k you are giving to her is what my brother earn every month and the wife is managing it with 2 kids.

Maybe your wife need to get something doing in other to relieve the stingyness in you.
I still don’t understand why your brother thinks 30k monthly will be enough to feed a family of that size with recurring bills, anyway it’s none of my business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Noticed In Most Weddings / See The Reason Why You Can't Stop Masturbating Despite All Your Efforts To Stop / When A Man Falls Out Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.