Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima (35430 Views)

I Picked An Igbo Christian To Be My Cso,there Is No Islamization Agenda - VP - / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku / Yoruba Betrayed The South For Ordinary VP; Buhari Picked Igbo Man 2 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Advancedpenis: 7:56am On May 28, 2023
Boko Haram
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by NwekeUG(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by DaddyJapan(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2023
onumadu:
Buhari's VP is a CHRISTIAN, but herdsmen, islamists and "bandits" killed more Nigerians under his leadership than under any former Nigerian presidents.
This patronizing words are unnecessary.

It was under Jonathan, a Christian, that Boko Haram set up an Islamic Caliphate which occupied land greater than the size of Belgium. Posterity wil always adjudge that 2 billiom dollars set aside for our security infrastructure was looted snd repurposed under the gaze of the same Christian leader, while our dedicated soldiers died on the battle field in record numbers.

Context matters. Perspective matters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by BabaRamota1980: 8:22am On May 28, 2023
NwekeUG:

[b]I Picked An Igbo Christian To Be My CSO,

Interpretation:
The head of my house security staff is Ibo.

1 Like

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by blowjohn(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2023
greenermodels:
Oga,to hell with you and your eye service, your role in bokoharam is well known to Nigerians, Buhari sold more propaganda than this when he was coming in they even circulated news of hows his cook is an Igbo man and his daughter married to an Igbo but we saw the unbridled nepotism and hatred that characterised all his actions and utterances. In all honesty, Igbo's and well meaning Nigerians don't care anymore about you or your actions, for as long as the Lord is on his throne, we would all triumph. Those that supported and voted for Buhari in 2015 to spite the Igbos are the ones that are suffering and been killed most in his tenure, karma is real.

U shud blame Jonathan for allowing the chibok issue linger

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by obiekunie01: 8:54am On May 28, 2023
Guiltiness!

resting on their conscience!

oh yea!

The Igboman doesn't give a fuk.

When it rains, it will fall on everyman's housetop.

fuel go be 500 per liter. everybody will buy at that price.

It doesnt matter if you igbo or any other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by obiekunie01: 9:03am On May 28, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Big mistake. Whoever sleeps with a fire on the roof? 1966 still very fresh in our memories, Ahmadu-Bello was killed by Nzeogwu to whom he was a benefactor

Oh! SO NZEOGWU IS AN IGBO MAN!!!

wonders will never end!
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by obiekunie01: 9:07am On May 28, 2023
RockHard:
My ipob friend said I should ask Shetima to either convert to Christianity or step down for Peter Obi before Igbos can be convinced that he will not Islamise them.

if you have very small sense you would av knw that ipob is NOT a Christian affiliate but JUDAISM.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by chrisxxx(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2023
KingKO22:
If insecurities is about religion, then Christians of SE are now deadliest in the world according to the 10th deadliest terrorists statistics
South East people are well ahead of most regions in thinking. They realise that surviving in Nigeria is difficult as Christians. They dropped Christianity and embrace Judaism seeing how they deal with terrorists in Israel. Those returning violence for violence in South East no longer claim Christianity but Judaism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by greenermodels: 9:17am On May 28, 2023
blowjohn:

U shud blame Jonathan for allowing the chibok issue linger

Gov Shettima is Boko Haram boss, keeper of Chibok girls, ...
DAILY TIMES Nigeria - Gov Ali Modu Sheriff of Borneo state
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiS3PzzyJf_AhWWSEEAHTxYDVcQFnoECCwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailytimesng.com%2Fgov-shettima-boko-haram-boss-keeper-chibok-girls-sheriff-alleges%2F&usg=AOvVaw3iRhB7Co1oo-A9dlim5jX2
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by blowjohn(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2023
greenermodels:

Gov Shettima is Boko Haram boss, keeper of Chibok girls, ...
DAILY TIMES Nigeria - Gov Ali Modu Sheriff of Borneo state
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiS3PzzyJf_AhWWSEEAHTxYDVcQFnoECCwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailytimesng.com%2Fgov-shettima-boko-haram-boss-keeper-chibok-girls-sheriff-alleges%2F&usg=AOvVaw3iRhB7Co1oo-A9dlim5jX2

But Jonathan was gcfr

3 Likes

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Nobody: 9:56am On May 28, 2023
You cut your head for their sake, it doesn't mean anything to them! Ask Soyinka who Gowon caged in solitary confinement going to three years because he sided with them. Today he's being villified.

4 Likes

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by bigdammyj: 9:57am On May 28, 2023
Noted.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by ChristineC: 10:00am On May 28, 2023
these clowns keep talking premium nonsense at every given opportunity.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Kobicove(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2023
Bridget95:
Until you arrest and jail for life all the herdsmen terrorists killing people the middle belt and Nigeria, all your sermon are lies. Your islamization agenda is dead and buried as long as USA,Britain, China and Russia are against it.

Nothing concerns USA, Britain, China and Russia in Nigeria's internal affairs undecided

1 Like

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by ECASH120: 10:02am On May 28, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/zU6ZQ3hx1Wc?feature=share

Is Nigeria going to war? Look at the tons of Armored tanks deployed to protect Tinubu at his inauguration.

What are they scared of since they know they he won the election legitimately?

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by PotatoSalad(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2023
femisplash:
Show me one muslim Obi worked with as a Govenor and after, in a fair contest, Shettima is head and shoulder above Obi in competence, capacity, performance, oratory and intelligence.
You use a smartphone but a simple google search you cannot do.
All these harebrained kids on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by AfonjaConehead: 10:03am On May 28, 2023
All of a sudden,shetimmas CSO is now the issue bothering Nigerians and trust coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans to run berserk like drunk hyenas.

All of them are living in darkness at home with no water,good roads,etc....they don't even know what to do with their hopeless disgusting frustrated lives!!!

What a people!

3 Likes

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by tellwisdom: 10:04am On May 28, 2023
Return the mandate ..idiot
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by tabaralph: 10:05am On May 28, 2023
femisplash:
Show me one muslim Obi worked with as a Govenor and after, in a fair contest, Shettima is head and shoulder above Obi in competence, capacity, performance, oratory and intelligence.

Obi that sacked non Anambrarians from the civil service when he was the governor claiming that Abia or imo state indigenous can’t work in anambra state, thank God that calamity didn’t befall Nigeria… Obi will never rule Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by PotatoSalad(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2023
obiekunie01:
Guiltiness!

resting on their conscience!

oh yea!

The Igboman doesn't give a fuk.

When it rains, it will fall on everyman's housetop.

fuel go be 500 per liter. everybody will buy at that price.

It doesnt matter if you igbo or any other.
They know. I have one of them on my contact list. Lion on Nairaland but will enter your dm to beg for money to eat and tell you stories that touch the heart.
Then he's back here to shout how some people will cry for 8 years. 🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:07am On May 28, 2023
Don't mind IPOD people please
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Bossly: 10:07am On May 28, 2023
But zombies said buhari will bring security
"No nonsense general" turned out to be full of sh¡t.
🤡

femisplash:
That's why we argue that religion does not guarantee security but competent leadership which a Tinubu-Shettima has come to offer.

2 Likes

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Benitoh: 10:08am On May 28, 2023
Maybe you fulanis thinks everyone is foolish and naive.

Christianity is too soft and cowardly fou my liking.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by tabaralph: 10:09am On May 28, 2023
ECASH120:
https://youtube.com/shorts/zU6ZQ3hx1Wc?feature=share

Is Nigeria going to war? Look at the tons of Armored tanks deployed to protect Tinubu at his inauguration.

What are they scared of since they know they he won the election legitimately?

Thank God you see this by yourself, tell your friends that might be thinking of going to eagle square to cause trouble on Monday 29th what awaits them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by tete7000(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Big mistake. Whoever sleeps with a fire on the roof? 1966 still very fresh in our memories, Ahmadu-Bello was killed by Nzeogwu to whom he was a benefactor

Sorry I am not saying it's ok for one person to kill another, but I am interested in knowing how Nzeogwu benefited from Ahmadu Bello.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Isobug: 10:10am On May 28, 2023
This thread has revealed that Yorubas have criminalized being an Igbo in this country

1 Like

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by randymirrors(f): 10:10am On May 28, 2023
femisplash:

Shettima brain is hot. If not for the deep love I have for Tinubu, he would have been my number one o.

1 Like

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by OneCandleAway(f): 10:10am On May 28, 2023
Bring back chibok girls you kidnapped and leah sharibu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Dangote Really The Richest Nigerian??? / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.