Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima (35449 Views)

I Picked An Igbo Christian To Be My Cso,there Is No Islamization Agenda - VP - / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku / Yoruba Betrayed The South For Ordinary VP; Buhari Picked Igbo Man 2 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by gimakon2(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Politics is a game of numbers.
If you don’t have the numbers, then you form alliances with others just like the SW.

So why you come day make the first statement you made ? As the Igbos decide not to do follow follow nko?
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by egunna(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2023
RockHard:
My ipob friend said I should ask Shetima to either convert to Christianity or step down for Peter Obi before Igbos can be convinced that he will not Islamise them.
guess what?even if he does all that,believe u me they still won't be pacified.they have a problem that is inborn. Treachery.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by bitbillionaire: 12:54pm On May 28, 2023
I am always for the truth any time, any day. Although I am not a fan of the incoming administration, but I must admit I appreciate their effort so far in appeasing the Christians and correcting the perception of 'islamization agenda'.

But this Shettima get liver o. Appointing an Igbo man as his CSO shows he is far more free-minded and trusting than most of us realize.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by favor914: 12:55pm On May 28, 2023
onuman:

Jihasist, in 2015, you abused everyone who said Buhari was not the best for Nigeria.
Buhari is leaving you in abject poverty after 8 years.
Worse, Buhari brought his fellow Islamist, Shettima, to pair with old and sick Tinubu as leaders of Nigeria. Poverty and insecurity may consume you this time if Shettima steers Nigeria as expected by you Buharideens.
Empty Barrel, Onuman (Basketmouth) no need exchanging banters with an incoherent Wailer, enjoy the inauguration tomorrow.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by OneCandleAway(f): 12:58pm On May 28, 2023
fawaz050:

There was no mention of USA in the article.

Mr Usman said Mr Dambazau did not execute the coup largely due to his so-called patriotism and entreaties of foreign diplomats.

Who do you think foreign diplomats mean.

Which country gets involved in other less developed countries affairs.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by simplesearch: 12:58pm On May 28, 2023
If the agenda is there, what can ordinary CSO do? If Osibanko and Femi couldn't do anything, is it a CSO that will do something? But even if the agenda is there, it will fail woefully to the shame and consternation of the protagonist in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by king1250: 12:59pm On May 28, 2023
Can Christians be allowed for a joint ticket of president and vice president in Nigeria?
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Mccullum: 1:01pm On May 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Obi had three ADCs as a governor and all 3 of them were northern Muslims.

Haven’t you heard that before or you want to be deliberately mischievous?

Besides, when they start their atrocities, what can a CSO and an ADC do? Are they rock of ages that cannot be moved? Shettima can simply sack them whenever he’s done with his sakamanje.

Liar! Talking without proof, can you show us the three ADC of Obi Pandora on record that were Muslims when he's governor of Anambra State?
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Patriotsleague: 1:04pm On May 28, 2023
Nice gesture, now if this doesn't convince the religious bigots nothing else will.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by onuman: 1:23pm On May 28, 2023
favor914:
Empty Barrel, Onuman (Basketmouth) no need exchanging banters with an incoherent Wailer, enjoy the inauguration tomorrow.

Jihadist. Your people had since drawn up the boundary for Arewa Islamic Republic for the 12 far northern Nigeria states, through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in 1999.
But they still clutch tight to one Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta region. That's not enough for them, they steal presidential election to pursue Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria 🇳🇬 with Nigeria's government instruments, including the armed forces of Nigeria. Shettima who had since told the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria. Why?

You will end up Fulanizing and Islamizing your Sharia states in northern Nigeria 🇳🇬.

1 Like

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by princeabba(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2023
saucygal193:

Any force that wants to islamize Nigeria will fail in Jesus mighty name.

Amen.

Amin. You still don’t understand politics. Do you?
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Highlife217: 1:26pm On May 28, 2023
Igbos don’t care about some useless token position. Step down and leave, you stole this election!
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by merits(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2023
sleek214:
Forget Obidients and their noise. Don't even try to please those people, they'll never appreciate. If I lie, ask Atiku.

Yes Obidient are ingrates and bunch fools.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by MzErica(f): 1:32pm On May 28, 2023
femisplash:
Show me one muslim Obi worked with as a Govenor and after, in a fair contest, Shettima is head and shoulder above Obi in competence, capacity, performance, oratory and intelligence.

Facts.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by tallceejay(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2023
He just told you to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by adverttrading: 1:39pm On May 28, 2023
Personally, I am ready to support a Shetima presidency, if God wills. We are all Nigerians. Good government is more important.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by FirstCounsel(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2023
femisplash:
Show me one muslim Obi worked with as a Govenor and after, in a fair contest, Shettima is head and shoulder above Obi in competence, capacity, performance, oratory and intelligence.
Are you kidding me?
Obi's Police ADC during his 8 years tenure was a northern Muslim from Kano.
All the CPs were northerners during his tenure
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Donedeal1(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2023
Your Excellency, you don't need to shalaye

Just leave this losers alone

There is no way you gonna please them.

Hit the ground running, that is what we your

fans and supporters need.

Wishing you all the best in this mission.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by bewla(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2023
femisplash:
sa pa finishing

Let them.get jump and bail lawyer
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by bewla(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2023
Bridget95:
Until you arrest and jail for life all the herdsmen terrorists killing people the middle belt and Nigeria, all your sermon are lies. Your islamization agenda is dead and buried as long as USA,Britain, China and Russia are against it.
But support lbg gay thing

Ukwa
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Menclothing: 2:07pm On May 28, 2023
This country and its leaders

Men items at low
Turkey shirt 5k
Jeans 6500 we sell all sizes pay on delivery
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Greattha: 2:12pm On May 28, 2023
Tell the i***ts that commented before you and their ilk pls.

Even his cook was a Christian according to them while they were campaigning for the serial failure in 2015.

Their argument now is that they thought he would perform but he disappointed 😞

onumadu:
Buhari's VP is a CHRISTIAN, but herdsmen, islamists and "bandits" killed more Nigerians under his leadership than under any former Nigerian presidents.
This patronizing words are unnecessary.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by BluntCrazeMan: 2:24pm On May 28, 2023
Eye-service..

This is how they begin.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Elev82014: 2:41pm On May 28, 2023
NwekeUG:
I Picked An Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima

https://igberetvnews.com/1445816/picked-igbo-christian-cso-theres-islamization-agenda-shettima/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

“Politics is about perception. As we begin the formation of a new administration, I deliberately picked an Igbo man, a Catholic, to be my Chief Security Officer,” he stated.

Yea, Blah! Blah!! Blah!!! We already know Kasim Shittima's kind. His statement above is akin to a racist white man when accused of being a racist asking you how can he be a racist when he has a "black" friend, belt, or pair of shoes. He's an ethnic jingoist, a pathological liar, and a terrorist sympathizer and supporter. Can he explain this leaked audio with Kunle Amosun? Absolutely NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As0U0At86kg
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Chucks13: 3:01pm On May 28, 2023
Shetima pls n need explaining to those headless mobs the supreme monkey slaves. Shetima pls choose whoever pleases you and not whoever pleases those headless mobs.

Obidients are not Nigerians so no need trying to be diplomatic with them or pleases them if they are no please with your appointment they can go to hell.

Shetima I remember you given church over N120m due to attacked by Boko Haram but during the attacked in Owo Ondo state Obi refused till date to condemn the attack, nor visited the town, neither donated shishi and did not even sympathise with the people, haba! what type of wicked man is that? And that is among the reason I hate him with assion.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by fregeneh(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Obi had three ADCs as a governor and all 3 of them were northern Muslims.

Haven’t you heard that before or you want to be deliberately mischievous?

Besides, when they start their atrocities, what can a CSO and an ADC do? Are they rock of ages that cannot be moved? Shettima can simply sack them whenever he’s done with his sakamanje.
stop that already pete obi never had any muslim CSO/ADC ever!
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by madridsta007(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
NwekeUG:
I Picked An Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima

https://igberetvnews.com/1445816/picked-igbo-christian-cso-theres-islamization-agenda-shettima/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima is when you are a top funder and sponsor of Boko Haram.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima is when you refuse to give people land to build churches in their own State, Borno State.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima, is when you demolish churches in Borno State.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima, is when under your watch no Christian person was made head or registrar in any of the State-owned schools, despite Southern Borno Christians being the most educated.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima, is when you ensured the Chibok kidnapp of Christian girls happened under your tenure, despite the Federal Government led by GEJ asking you to close the school. Those girls had their schooling truncated, had their lives truncated as they became sex slaves and raped by terrorists, converted into Muslims.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima. Remember?
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima is when you mandated all schools to have the "hijab" as a form of student uniform, include private schools which were not owned by you.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima, is when the Maraba bomber was found in the Borno State Government House while you were Governor. Remember him?
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima is when you turned Wulari Jerusalem, which was a place where Christians lived and built their churches, into a habitation of mosques. Who destroyed the churches that used to be there?
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima.... Should I go ahead?
You are an ethnic jingoist, a pathological liar, and a terrorist sympathizer and supporter. Can you explain your leaked audio with Kunle Amosun?

I laugh at the people that do no know what you are coming to do in Nigeria.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Moniya4Real(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2023
You needed to include that the anti- soc

onumadu:
Buhari's VP is a CHRISTIAN, but herdsmen, islamists and "bandits" killed more Nigerians under his leadership than under any former Nigerian presidents.
This patronizing words are unnecessary.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by DaddyJapan(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2023
madridsta007:

Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima is when you are a top funder and sponsor of Boko Haram.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima is when you refuse to give people land to build churches in their own State, Borno State.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima, is when you demolish churches in Borno State.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima, is when under your watch no Christian person was made head or registrar in any of the State-owned schools, despite Southern Borno Christians being the most educated.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima, is when you ensured the Chibok kidnapp of Christian girls happened under your tenure, despite the Federal Government led by GEJ asking you to close the school. Those girls had their schooling truncated, had their lives truncated as they became sex slaves and raped by terrorists, converted into Muslims.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima. Remember?
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima is when you mandated all schools to have the "hijab" as a form of student uniform, include private schools which were not owned by you.
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima, is when the Maraba bomber was found in the Borno State Government House while you were Governor. Remember him?
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima is when you turned Wulari Jerusalem, which was a place where Christians lived and built their churches, into a habitation of mosques. Who destroyed the churches that used to be there?
Islamisation agenda, Mr Kashim Shettima.... Should I go ahead?
You are an ethnic jingoist, a pathological liar, and a terrorist sympathizer and supporter. Can you explain your leaked audio with Kunle Amosun?

I laugh at the people that do no know what you are coming to do in Nigeria.

Tell no lies...

October 2016, Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram Will Be Re-Built – Shettima -- https://thewillnews.com/churches-destroyed-by-boko-haram-will-be-re-built-shettima/

2017, Bishop Mohammed: Shettima Has Done More for Christians in Borno -- https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/06/bishop-mohammed-shettima-has-done-more-for-christians-in-borno/

March 2019, Running an all inclusive government: In Borno, Christians have Shettima’s ears – Hamidu, PFN Chairman -- https://sunnewsonline.com/running-an-all-inclusive-government-in-borno-christians-have-shettimas-ears-hamidu-pfn-chairman/
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by joshuaedem(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2023
A terrorist ever admits even in death. Mumu youths remain in His defense up til when you can be told to say your last prayer. Check the antecedents of the man before cluelessly jumping to his defense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Dangote Really The Richest Nigerian??? / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.