Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima (35447 Views)

I Picked An Igbo Christian To Be My Cso,there Is No Islamization Agenda - VP - / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku / Yoruba Betrayed The South For Ordinary VP; Buhari Picked Igbo Man 2 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by jahsharon: 3:47pm On May 28, 2023
sleek214:
Forget Obidients and their noise. Don't even try to please those people, they'll never appreciate. If I lie, ask Atiku.

Even when Buhari picked Chuba Okadigbo as his VP, children of hate and anger still didn’t vote for them
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by tiger28: 3:53pm On May 28, 2023
If this new administration wants to be successful WITHOUT the NOISE...........

They should JUST isolate the ibos( they cant be satisfied and their voting relevance is close to ZERO) and.......

They should JUST Concentrate on EVERYONE else!!!
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by VULCAN(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2023
This must have been why you failed so much in school.

Where are Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram?

Daft!

KingKO22:
If insecurities is about religion, then Christians of SE are now deadliest in the world according to the 10th deadliest terrorists statistics
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by thinksense: 4:16pm On May 28, 2023
Insecurities is worse in south east than any other part of the country. My friend okay went to abia during Christmas he couldn't goes out of his hotel room, shooting everywhere he had hide for two days before he ran out to aba abia then the next day a return to Lagos.. better start worrying about ur place not north central.
Bridget95:
Until you arrest and jail for life all the herdsmen terrorists killing people the middle belt and Nigeria, all your sermon are lies. Your islamization agenda is dead and buried as long as USA,Britain, China and Russia are against it.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by chaloskyx: 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
YEP I PICKED AN IGBO TO BE MY GATEMAN AND SECURITY MAN
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by slowice(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2023
Flangelo12:

Let's blame the UK and American government.

Since none has been able to prevent such incidents from happening everyday.

At least they re not depending on vibes and inshallah
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by naturefellow(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2023
femisplash:
That's why we argue that religion does not guarantee security but competent corrupt and bigoted leadership which a Tinubu-Shettima has come to offer.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2023
Headless mob will still insult and abuse him for. this statement.😂
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by okuta007: 6:29pm On May 28, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Big mistake. Whoever sleeps with a fire on the roof? 1966 still very fresh in our memories, Ahmadu-Bello was killed by Nzeogwu to whom he was a benefactor

How? please educate me grin
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by TheOgaBoss: 6:43pm On May 28, 2023
jahsharon:

Even when Buhari picked Chuba Okadigbo as his VP, children of hate and anger still didn’t vote for them
and u that voted buhari because he picked a Yoruba man as VP, how has ur life improved in the past 8 years of buhari administration? how has buhari fared as a president? can u confidently say he has performed as president? hope u all see how stupid and foolish u are.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by MrDoGood(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2023
CSO wey you fit sack anytime grin
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by WithFact: 10:27pm On May 28, 2023
Pleasing unpleased species is liable to eye service
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Ubanz: 10:47pm On May 28, 2023
Even in Auschwitz & Treblinka there were Jewish Kapos.
That didn't stop the Holocaust.
Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by Gerrard59(m): 3:45am On May 29, 2023
From the stables of Buhari's driver is an Igbo man yet he has presided over the period in which the south east is very unsafe or Tinubu's tailor is an Igbo man yet Igbos were flogged when they went to vote in Lagos. Or Hong is a Northern Christian yet Northern Christians have been slaughered, had their houses razed and being politically and economically disenfranchised in Nigeria's history.

The jokes write themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima by orisa37: 4:22am On May 29, 2023
SHETTIMA PLEASE DON'T WORRY, I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU AND MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU. YOUR CSO MAY BE A CAMOUFLAGE. IGBOS ARE JEWS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.