Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? (13316 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
i did't understands why i am only attracts to women who are older than i am,i have never date a lady who is younger or my age mate i just find them undateable

anyone here who search the same feeling?

all my life i have always date older women and i can not understands why i dislike younger ladies
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by kokoye(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2011
nothing wrong with you boy.

that's just who you are.

enjoy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2011
You just like being taken care of smiley you are looking for mummy
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by samtoye(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
You don't have any psycological problem, you are just a bloody Gigolo !!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
kokoye:

nothing wrong with you boy.

that's just who you are.

enjoy.
[/quote

thanks
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2011
ebonyvibe:

You just like being taken care of smiley you are looking for mummy

that not true,it is not about money

i am a bit putoff with the immature behaviours of younger ladies

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2011
samtoye:

You don't have any psycological problem, you are just a bloody Gigolo !!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

really?

well no women had ever pay me for sex before
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ OP

As a Doctor, You are prolly suffering from;

a. Mummuy Issues
b. Gigoloism
c. Man whoreism
d. You just love the maturity they have to offer,

I am currently dating an older lady (one and hald years older) and I'm looking forward to settling down with her soon, Unlike you, its not a fetish for me, its just that I really really do love this girl.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by paraphase(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
My girlfriend who I had my 1st  sex with was 5 years older than me and I was 20 then lol. She was big (I mean more mature). If you see her,you would wonder why she was dating small me. Since we broke up I have never been at ease with younger girls,even age mates. I dated a younger girl after that but I can tell you I didnt feel it all. I'm always fantasizing about making love to an older women. Crazy in'it?
The first person I made love to was so much older than me and you know first sex is always in your head. I think your case is just like mine and I think we dont have a problem  wink
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Ben13: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
You've got no problems. . I only pity for the young lady who ends up with you as a wife. undecided
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2011
Yourself is the only person to answer your question OP. .
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by emofine(f): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
enomakos:

i did't understands why i am only attracts to women who are older than i am,i have never date a lady who is younger or my age mate i just find them undateable

anyone here who search the same feeling?

all my life i have always date older women and i can not understands why i dislike younger ladies

maybe you're a teleiophile undecided
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by nwabuking5(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2011
is good to change oil some times. at list from new to old. i have for once changed oil before with a 3years older than me.
boy cary go nothing do u.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Osama10(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2011
nwabuking5:

is good to change oil some times. at list from new to old. i have for once changed oil before with a 3years older than me.
boy cary go nothing do u.
Smh .
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Mikael4(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
[size=14pt]It's a Phase! And it would surely pass! I'll like to know how old you actually are? So asked because, you may not have gotten to the age where you see things about life from a different perspective! I may be wrong, but i should think that you have programmed your brain to think that older women are better to have s[b]e[/b]x with! Therefore, whatever a young lady does to please you, is deemed irrelevant! When this phase passes, you'll better understand why you should choose a younger lady as a future partner! I stand to be corrected by you, since it's your life! What i analyzed up there were just preambles! smiley[/size]
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by livin: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ ~Mikael~
pls wats d name of the font u used? its nice
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by jobaskia(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
@paraphase. At times the older ladies could be the sweetest.Their leve of oestrogen or progesterone tend to rise faster than usual . Carry go and work on your instincts .

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nayah(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hi poster! older woman are still woman and if you're in love with one of them, if she's educated and respectful why not? what's the most important age or happiness?
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ALL
mayB the Older ladies tend to know what they want from this dude and he could foat thhier boats vers versa  lol
guy nothing do you.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Goldieluks: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2011
I don't see anything wrong in dating older women,so far she's not older than your mum,cause that's where things starts to go weird.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by sasakosa: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
stick to other women bros.the younger ones are blood-sucking vampire.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by heynew: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
U don't need to ask us for opinion cuz u have every right to live ur life the best way u understand it
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nayah(f): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
ericko age is nothing but a number, look after the happiness, your hapiness smiley
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by erico2k2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
Nayah:

ericko age is nothing but a number, look after the happiness, your hapiness smiley
Realy lol not in the Nigerian sence,where you live yeh mayB,why do you think women get despirate when they are above 40 in Nigeiria? and womenabove 50 want a younger man
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by zignor(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2011

will you go for 50-80yrs lod women? grin cheesy
I think your case is just like mine

lol . . .you thought u were alone b4 grin grin grin grin grin

you guys should those 50/60 something women and you will confess that the older the better grin grin grin
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nayah(f): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
erico2k2:

Realy lol not in the Nigerian sence,where you live yeh mayB,why do you think women get despirate when they are above 40 in Nigeiria? and womenabove 50 want a younger man

LOL Where I live some ladies also worried about their age for marriage, but in Nigeria this should change because very often they go on marriage in a hurry to do like "everybody" but are they happy?? not automatically that's why I said what's the most important? happiness or doing like the others? of course you have to assume your choice
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Pageup1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
infact, am only going for women b/w 40-60yrs cos they are hot and sweet especially their big bum bum.
if you enter them from back na die oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Gbenge77(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2011
@op,you might want to correct the original title of your thread.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
sasakosa:

stick to other women bros.the younger ones are blood-sucking vampire.

see advice o. . .lmao
anyways poster,my granny is available and money is not an issue.let me know if you are interested.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
ride on i support you wink
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by ektbear: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
I'm the same way, lol. I dunno why, slightly older chicks are a big turn on for me.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by justin04(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
Abi now, why have your steak medium rear when you can settle for well done. Anyway, I dey neutral on the issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog / Share Ur Xperence Wit Mimzy Big Bress / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.