Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? (13322 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by deltalife(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
You are not the only one in this predicament bro, I sometime ago promised myself to stop but am still dip into it.

And for security reasons I have them more than five, I have the cash but they are the ones that spend on me,

However the money is not the drive but the fact that young girl can never be romantic, they can never tell you

how they love you and you can hardly get them when you need them so?
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
guy - you are a MILF Hunter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
enomakos:

i did't understands why i am only attracts to women who are older than i am,i have never date a lady who is younger or my age mate i just find them undateable

anyone here who search the same feeling?

all my life i have always date older women and i can not understands why i dislike younger ladies
there's nothing wrong with u actually.just ur spellings
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2011
Gigolo alert!!!

See as boys dey confess!

Tanx for this thread Op, keep em coming!
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
REALKINGSON:

there's nothing wrong with u actually.just your spellings

thanks anyway
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by pereze: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]It's a Phase! And it would surely pass! I'll like to know how old you actually are? So asked because, you may not have gotten to the age where you see things about life from a different perspective! I may be wrong, but i should think that you have programmed your brain to think that older women are better to have s[b]e[/b]x with! Therefore, whatever a young lady does to please you, is deemed irrelevant! When this phase passes, you'll better understand why you should choose a younger lady as a future partner! I stand to be corrected by you, since it's your life! What i analyzed up there were just preambles! smiley[/size]
Why is it that Nigerian youths think that dating is synonymous with sex? The young man is yet to introduce the word sex into the picture and you have already made your conclusion.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by pereze: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
bhusayor:

Gigolo alert!!!

See as boys dey confess!

Tanx for this thread Op, keep em coming!
When you grow up please let me know, I have a word for you which you cannot comprehend now at your level of reasoning!
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

see advice o. . .lmao
anyways poster,my granny is available and money is not an issue.let me know if you are interested.

oh,thanks but i am ok with the one i have for now.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

I don't see anything wrong in dating older women,so far she's not older than your mum,cause that's where things starts to go weird.

i get ur point
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
its really not about the age, its about the maturity.

@op is just not really clear about his desires in his head.

for me its not how old the girl is, she may be 20 for all i care, what is essential is the level headedness and the sense (common)

i HATE whinny, needy women who require me to validate all they do, who want a substitute daddy, who are not able to go through a day on their own devices without the crutch of "a man".

whilst its not a given, most of the time you find that it comes with the age.  you usually cannot compare dating a 22 yr old with a 32 yr old.
whether you accept the truth or not, its infinitely easier to date the 32 yr old.   BUT there are exceptions

personally, i suspect by then the hormones are not as strong or they are better equipped to deal with it.    if u ever had a female friend (not dating or romantically involved) who is above 30 and much older than you are u will understand what im saying.

@op, as long as your definition of older is not the 20 yrs above range, forget all what them naysayers say.   not everyone like having controllable needy women to feel like a man.
tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by tEsLim(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
Nothing wrong with you? I've been there and still there lol. I started with older ladies; though these days the smallies are melting my heart. But some older ladies are just super awesome to be with though at certain age nothing really mattes anymore
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by MrsChima1(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2011
OP

I don't know why you are attracted to older women.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ pereze, I've grown up, now can I have the 'word'
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
Nayah:

Hi poster! older woman are still woman and if you're in love with one of them, if she's educated and respectful why not? what's the most important age or happiness?

it is happinesss my dear
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by chines4(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
Age is just a number, but my only worry is that your obsessed with older ladies
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nayah(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
Enomakos, then you got your answer wink
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Aringarosa(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2011
@OP - Whatever Rocks your boat. Carry go, nothing do you.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Tosinville(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by otumfour(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
enomakos:

i did't understands why i am only attracts to women who are older than i am,i have never date a lady who is younger or my age mate i just find them undateable

anyone here who search the same feeling?

all my life i have always date older women and i can not understands why i dislike younger ladies

I want to stop grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by citous(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
It's a Phase! And it would surely pass! I'll like to know how old you actually are? So asked because, you may not have gotten to the age where you see things about life from a different perspective! I may be wrong, but i should think that you have programmed your brain to think that older women are better to Be Intimate with! Therefore, whatever a young lady does to please you, is deemed irrelevant! When this phase passes, you'll better understand why you should choose a younger lady as a future partner! I stand to be corrected by you, since it's your life! What i analyzed up there were just preambles!

I beg to disagree with you here. The saying age is nothing but numbers holds true now much more than back in the days. Back then , men marry younger women so they may age proportionally after the rigors of childbirth which takes away a lot from the ladies.
Nowadays, women take better care of them selves and medicine and technology has changed the effects to the rate that the woman looks as good as she is willing to work hard for. I prefer mature women, and incidentally most I have met are either towards their late 20s or early 30s. I guess, I will end up marrying someone my age or a bit older.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by SuyaEater(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
Nothin wrong with that, when i was 20 i dey block a 42 year old mama grin

fun times!

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by cinzo: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
guy you no wan marry and leave ur mothers age mates alone abi?
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2011
cinzo:

guy you no wan marry and leave your mothers age mates alone abi?

it is not what u think
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by enomakos(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
chines4:

Age is just a number, but my only worry is that your obsessed with older ladies

i agree but it is not an obsession it is just who i am
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by oferefe(f): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
i[color=#006600]nfact, am only going for women b/w 40-60yrs cos they are hot and sweet especially their big bum bum.
if you enter them from back na die oooooo  
[/color]      

Imagine your own contribution on this topic, so naughty!

everything in a relationship is not about sex,but understanding.I believe if you understand each other perfectly there is absolutely nothing bad in dating someone older than you so far she's submissive and you love  her pronto!
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Otunbakay(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
To be frank and honest with u, what u need is deliverance from whatever spirit responsible 4 dat and it may destroy u completely in no distance time, so be wise and be delivered because it is totally abnormal and that is why u brougt it 2 dis forum.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by erico2k2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
Otunbakay:

To be frank and honest with u, what u need is deliverance from whatever spirit responsible 4 dat and it may destroy u completely in no distance time, so be wise and be delivered because it is totally abnormal and that is why u brougt it 2 dis forum.
Wake up bross we are in 2011 lol stop having the thoughst of our father back in the days ie 80s
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
Bros, no be only you, I have it hard to get across to younger ladies too, I don't find around them, I dunno y sha?
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
OP wetin dey attract u for 50 something to 60 something year old grannies?.Abi u be gigolo? grin.
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Yeske2(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
Nothing person no dey see for NL, wetin concern us for this kind topic na?
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
You mean you like MILFs?
Re: I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2011
lefulefu:

OP wetin dey attract u for 50 something to 60 something year old grannies?.Abi u be gigolo? grin.
SO in your BOOK someone who is attracted to an older opposit sex is agigolo abi? let us not forget that the OP did not state age for all we know he could be 24 and talking bout girls of 30 lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / Share Ur Xperence Wit Mimzy Big Bress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.