Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? (8159 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by chipet67(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2023
Nothing like rapture. Stop been delusional.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by chieveboy(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2023
Laugh out loud

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by davidtemi(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2023
People saying "I will be raptured IJN" but tru talk is "IF" there's anything like RAPTURE I am sure not up to 5% can make it

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2023
There is no Rapture. Paul LIED. He was called a BABBLER for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by RoadMozart(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2023
Its would be painful but after crying and lamenting, na to get ready to pay with my own blood. I must make it sha. The only consolation is that, last last you'll bleed out and die.

I don't pray to miss the rapture tho

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Freelancerr(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2023
Nigeria itself is hell.

Which other hell we de talk about.?

This heaven and hell talk dey real at all?
Abi na just game 😑

Kindly check my signature if you need my services
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Georgejeez: 9:37am On May 28, 2023
grin grin grin Rapture de and Pastors are building new churches and buying bullet proof cars everyday...here on earth

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by clericuzzio(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2023
Wait for the next round.

Simple
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by mariovito(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2023
Continior to dey kpoli ndu.

Na person wey die rapture don happen for.

Rapture occurs when you face your individual death.

But if you're waiting for when trumpet will blow and every body will vaporize, you're on a loooong thing. The sun will burn out first before that will happen.

Now is all you have, make the most of it fam.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Smartguyboy(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2023
Brainwashed people 🧠 thinking such will happen

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by simfrost90210: 9:37am On May 28, 2023
GOD forbid that i miss the rapture.. In GOD'S Own Mercy, i won't miss eternity with HIM in Paradise... angry everything no be play play oo
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by 9jaRealist: 9:38am On May 28, 2023
Y0urUncle:
This is a very tricky question if you ask me, but inasmuch as christians generally would likely dodge answering it, it could be a huge reality someday.

How would you cope if you managed to miss out on the rapture?

Are you prepared to face the antichrist and pay with your blood?

Will you forge ahead like nothing happened?

Will you still stick to your faith or abandon it wholely?

Let's hear your thoughts.

Climb off my Olosho, shower and head off to the office… cool
>

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 28, 2023
What rapture? I checked my Bible and there's no place the word rapture is recorded! Rapture is an invention of Christianity Americana, aka Pentecostal, designed to frighten and cow present-day Galatian Christians.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 28, 2023
Haha. So people still believe this trash? 🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by live4dgospel(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2023
Y0urUncle:
This is a very tricky question if you ask me, but inasmuch as christians generally would likely dodge answering it, it could be a huge reality someday.

How would you cope if you managed to miss out on the rapture?

Are you prepared to face the antichrist and pay with your blood?

Will you forge ahead like nothing happened?

Will you still stick to your faith or abandon it wholely?

Let's hear your thoughts.

You are somehow mistaken. Anyone who missed rapture would infallibly be cast into hell. There is nothing like paying with one's blood, human blood has no effect in sending one to heaven. It's an absolute heresy that is not backed up by the Bible in anyway. I suggest you read this book by Rev. Paul C. Jong

Is the Age of the Antichrist, Martyrdom, Rapture and the Millennial Kingdom Coming? (I) & (II)

Get it by going to

www.bjnewlife.org

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by karmaolu1(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2023
I will continue my drugs & ashawo life under the regime of whosoever will rule the world after rapture.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2023
Another c0ck and bull religious drivel..
You have been waiting for 2000 years..
For some phantom being, to come sweep your lazy ars.es up into his Mountain of Everlasting Candies.
Una no dey tire..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2023
simfrost90210:

GOD forbid that i miss the rapture.. In GOD'S Own Mercy, i won't miss eternity with HIM in Paradise... angry everything no be play play oo
LoL..
Dey play..
At your age..
You still believe in Father Christmas..😂

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

Oga nothing like rapture, the day u die is ur rapture day just dey do well to ur fellow human be..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2023
Creamypie:
The word " rapture" in word or deed, no dey bible. Who can locate it, even if its one word, I go give am I million instantly

The Closest word to this their Rapture is even a phrase " Caught up" in the English Bible. Ask them the Hebrew/Aramaic word used by Jesus they will all go mute.

Besides, the idea was Paul's a Pathogenic Liar. He was called a Babbler for a reason. The real Disciples of Jesus never taught such silly and delusional doctrine but someone who never met Jesus nor saw him said them all will poof into thing air and they believed. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by lendahand(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2023
Creamypie:
The word " rapture" in word or deed, no dey bible. Who can locate it, even if its one word, I go give am I million instantly
1 Thessalonians 4:16/17 if you believe in the Bible...
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Paade: 9:46am On May 28, 2023
illicit:
I will wake up

shocked
Lolz.... I gat you... Wake up from the slumber right?.. Dat sh.t can only be a dream..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Fearcom(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2023
publicenemy:
I'm not interested in going to heaven abeg... The criterias are too hard, I can't come and kill myself ...
Don't fornicate
Don't adultery
Don't drink alcohol
Don't this don't that....
If I miss heaven I will chill out with my other niggas in hell abeg... I go dey sip beer and Suya for hellfire Make una dey eat mango and banana for heaven...

There's no SUYA and BEER in hell, FOOL.
Im fact there's no drop of water
Only TORMENTS and demons and snakes and worms and maggots and sulphur and brimstone and anguish and fearful screaming and cursings and regrets and thick darkness and NO REST and NO RELIEF WHATSOEVER
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by isabi2lof: 9:49am On May 28, 2023
I'll be raptured with my family grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

No one will miss the a rapture.
Not even a single being!
Except that there isn't going to be "the" rapture.
Everyone will go when it's their time.
Again, there isn't going to be any other monstrous "antichrist".
Those of us who are still alive (who haven't been "raptured".) are already living with the antichrist.
Anyone who is not for Christ is against Christ.
Such a person is an antichrist.
More than half of the people on earth (non-christians and the fake Christians) are antichrist.
Whosever that does not believe in your brand of religious brainwashing is going straight to hell..
All you need to be a good person,is to believe in some dead Jew and you are good to go..
All other religions are bad and fake..
Only yours is real and worthy..
The summations of a typical religious Fanatic..

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Kingwadada85(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2023
publicenemy:
I'm not interested in going to heaven abeg... The criterias are too hard, I can't come and kill myself ...
Don't fornicate
Don't adultery
Don't drink alcohol
Don't this don't that....
If I miss heaven I will chill out with my other niggas in hell abeg... I go dey sip beer and Suya for hellfire Make una dey eat mango and banana for heaven...
The agony ,the cry,the gnashing of teeth is unbearable......bro don't give up to hell easily like that....you can imagine burning in and out without a drop of water. Strive for heaven,try ur best...may be God can consider us.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by shox(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2023
If you can survive buhari.

Wetin be rapture abeg?
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by BigDawsNet: 9:52am On May 28, 2023
I can't miss it...

I'm very sure
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by simfrost90210: 9:54am On May 28, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
LoL..
Dey play..
At your age..
You still believe in Father Christmas..😂

😔.., for you, that your heart and soul have been sold for a stipend, it's so unfortunate😔

May GOD Open Your Eyes And May You Not Be, As In The Times Of Noah, Amongst Those Left Behind And Destroyed By The Flood..
It'll Be An Eternity Of Unquenchable Flames!!!

Please, Ask That GOD Opens Your Eyes..
Don't Be Carried Away No Matter The Issues!
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by steeltrust: 9:57am On May 28, 2023
Blessed are the milk for they shall inherit the earth

Me I no wan join anybody for rapture
I wan inherit the earth and enjoy for ever 😂😅🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Academy Press And Other Companies. / Mystical Power Of The Psalms / Is Genotype Important When Considering Marriage In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.