Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? (8154 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 8:10pm On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!
I used to think morons, zombies exist only in movies and books,but you just proved me wrong.
Look around you, just listen to yourself ranting like a frustrated rabid animal.
Obviously you come from a psychopathic, useless, vagabond family, whose bloodline runs with imbecility, madness.

You are obviously a useless bastard,produced by useless parents who have traces of animalistic behaviours in them.
That's why you are such a useless fool, demented animal and a dirty primitive swine.

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Useless idiot,of course you are the dummy with an empty skull,an slowpoke.
He made you an slowpoke,a swine to show how great He is.
My dear useless fool, borrow some sense so that your stupidity, imbecility, mental imbalance, won't be noticed.
Frustrated animal.Am here to give you BP.
Stupid useless waste pipe
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Honchoslim16(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2023
Gent:

What if u discovers it's real? I pity you
Stop being delusional!

Wake up, it's 2023...this ain't no Disney!
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 7:08am On May 30, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Useless idiot,of course you are the dummy with an empty skull,an slowpoke.
He made you an slowpoke,a swine to show how great He is.
My dear useless fool, borrow some sense so that your stupidity, imbecility, mental imbalance, won't be noticed.
Frustrated animal.Am here to give you BP.
Stupid useless waste pipe

E pain am
U neva hear anything
Oloriburuku, omo ofo
Ogun ma pa family e ni
Ur mom begets u while at adolescent age and u lack parental support hence ur crude behavior poor child.... with fowl brain 🧠
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:20am On May 30, 2023
Starhearts:

E pain am
U neva hear anything
Oloriburuku, omo ofo
Ogun ma pa family e ni
Ur mom begets u while at adolescent age and u lack parental support hence ur crude behavior poor child.... with fowl brain 🧠
Lol! The mad man is still ranting.Frustrated pig ,I love the way you cry and display your madness.It makes me happy.
Oloriburuku Omo ofo.
May that same Ogun kill you and your useless family
Your useless, slutty mum begot you at an adolescent age, and you lack parental upbringing.Hence your animal behaviour, poor animal.
Lol! An animal has more sense than you, compound fool.
The animal so much wants to talk,it can't even make a proper English sentence.
Compound complex fool,is my mum still begetting me? As in my birth is still going on.
Lol!!! You are really a mad man, only fit for chains and padlock and the mental home.
Stupid illiterate Southwest goat.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2023
Starhearts:

E pain am
U neva hear anything
Oloriburuku, omo ofo
Ogun ma pa family e ni
grin Stupid, mentally imbalanced animal of a being,I am now ready for you.Bring it on, and if you stop,it is to your everlasting shame.
Useless idiot that cannot mind it's business, it's now I am ready for you.
Frustrated fool of an offspring begotten by useless parents cursed by Heaven and Hell, your brain has been destroyed long ago,by your incessant usage of weeds.
That's why your madness erupted that Sunday morning over my comment.
That morning you proved that madness exists in diverse forms.
If not, how could a man in his right senses attack someone with insults over his online post.
It's not as if I insulted you first.
You made me realize that so many lunatics dress decently and majority are online.
Demented dog.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 9:10am On May 30, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

grin Stupid, mentally imbalanced animal of a being,I am now ready for you.Bring it on, and if you stop,it is to your everlasting shame.
Useless idiot that cannot mind it's business, it's now I am ready for you.
Frustrated fool of an offspring begotten by useless parents cursed by Heaven and Hell, your brain has been destroyed long ago,by your incessant usage of weeds.
That's why your madness erupted that Sunday morning over my comment.
That morning you proved that madness exists in diverse forms.
If not, how could a man in his right senses attack someone with insults over his online post.
It's not as if I insulted you first.
You made me realize that so many lunatics dress decently and majority are online.
Demented dog.

U re a frustrated rabies dog 🐕 looking 4 whom to bite Pls vent ur anger towards ur family.... am not d one responsible 4 ur miserable life....

U have murdered sleep.... olofo omo ale
Oponu ayirada
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2023
Starhearts:

U re a frustrated rabies dog 🐕 looking 4 whom to bite Pls vent ur anger towards ur family.... am not d one responsible 4 ur miserable life....

Oponu ayirada
My dear, you are the frustrated rabid dog.Foolish idiot, you can't even spell rabid properly.You are looking for whom to bite,but not me.
Please vent your frustration your useless family.
Am not responsible for your madness and frustration,slowpoke.
Miserable swine, you have murdered sleep and you will find no peace and rest .Olofo Omo ale.Ozu nwuru anwu.Nkita lacha gi Anya.Usu ngada.
Oponu ayirada.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2023
Starhearts:

Oponu ayirada
grin Frustrated, useless, lunatic,am waiting for your response.You will know no peace.Ozu na eku ume.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 6:11pm On May 30, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Frustrated, useless, lunatic,am waiting for your response.You will know no peace.Ozu na eku ume.

Werey don dey vomit blood
Go write ur will b4 its too late
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2023
Starhearts:

Werey don dey vomit blood
Go write ur will b4 its too late
Lol! Werey, compound fool, you are already dead and buried.Are you alive? You call what you are living,a life.
Abeg,go and write your will before it's too late.
Dead cockroach.Lol!
When you finish vomiting blood, please die and spare th is world,one more nuisance and waste of space.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Whether e dey your mind or e no dey, armed robber go still rob you and you go shock die.

So na curse you gullible xtians na resort to abi? No wonder you are not different from those touts in garage. You can send those armed robbers to me and they will know the stuffs I'm made up...

Olórí burúkú olòshì😡
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by judedwriter(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2023
Y0urUncle:
This is a very tricky question if you ask me, but inasmuch as christians generally would likely dodge answering it, it could be a huge reality someday.

How would you cope if you managed to miss out on the rapture?

Are you prepared to face the antichrist and pay with your blood?

Will you forge ahead like nothing happened?

Will you still stick to your faith or abandon it wholely?

Let's hear your thoughts.

One thing pastor chris said that I won't forget.

He said we will be raptured by faith.

Stand and believe on God's Word that you will be raptured.

I'm sorry to say but your article is wrong and bringing fear to many.

Believe that you will be raptured and don't entertain doubts. Stand on these two scriptures :

“And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
— 2 Timothy 4:18 (KJV)

“Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,”
— Jude 1:24 (KJV)

Words can't explain what will happen to those left behind. The antichrist will pluck out eyes to make people deny christ, etc.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

So na curse you gullible xtians na resort to abi? No wonder you are not different from those touts in garage. You can send those armed robbers to me and they will know the stuffs I'm made up...

Olórí burúkú olòshì😡

Omô werey, bo sita! If you are not able to recognize and crack an idiom go back to primary 4. Your failures and frustrations in life is your own making.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by hashtagged(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Y0urUncle:
This is a very tricky question if you ask me, but inasmuch as christians generally would likely dodge answering it, it could be a huge reality someday.

How would you cope if you managed to miss out on the rapture?

Are you prepared to face the antichrist and pay with your blood?

Will you forge ahead like nothing happened?

Will you still stick to your faith or abandon it wholely?

Let's hear your thoughts.

I would not miss it because I have been saved through Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / Lagos Shuts Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Academy Press And Other Companies. / Is Genotype Important When Considering Marriage In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.