Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? (8153 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2023
simfrost90210:

πŸ˜”.., for you, that your heart and soul have been sold for a stipend, it's so unfortunateπŸ˜”
At your age?
You are still living in a brain washed flight of fancy..
Rapture ko, capture ni..πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by dazzlingd(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2023
you mean alien adoption?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by DaTruths: 10:00am On May 28, 2023
Honchoslim16:
There's nothing like Rapture!

Y'all should stop being delusional!

Alien Invasion et Abduction is a possibility.

Christians call is Rapture.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Uchedizzy(f): 10:06am On May 28, 2023
I will be raptured
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Bodexinvest: 10:11am On May 28, 2023
Oga, park well.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2023
I am trusting in Jesus for salvation, or the resurrection or rapture.

First accept Jesus, what is the fondation of salvation.

That Jesus who was God, became flesh, that he died for our sins, he was buried and rose from the dead on the third day, that anyone who believes in him, and accept God free gift should not perish but have everlasting life, for he said, i will raise them up on the last day.

But for those who wont be raptured, it will be very difficult, because you have to pay with your blood to be saved unlike before where the prize was paid. So they should pray that their suffering will be very quick and end quickly, while they seek God continuously.

Anyone who takes the mark of the beast, will perish. Do not take the mark on your right hand or forehead, then the antichrist and false prophet will rise up, they will perform lying signs and wonders to deceive the elect if possible. Without the mark there is no buying or selling, then Gods wrath is also poured out on the beast and on all who took his mark

It wont be fun after the rapture, many will cry out because the good presence of God is removed from earth and the devil and his angels are thrown down to the earth about 3.5 year after the rapture has occurred, "When you see the abomination of desolation which the prophet Daniel has spoken about then flee, this would be a time of fleeing for The Jews" and i guess the world will be in the worst condition since man suffers from the wrath of the devil and God at the same time.

Things to expect after rapture
1) Nuclear wars
2) World hunger.
3) Collapse of world economies.
4) One world Government of the beast system, which will also enforce a mark on everyone, or his mark.
5) A lot of casualties, or dead ( did you see the black hooded figure during the coronation).
6) Earthquakes that causes massive tsunamis, and a lot of destruction to the western world.
7) wars around Israel and Gods deliverance for the sons Jacob, The is a time of great peril, at that time the arch angel Michael will stand up for his people.

The rapture happens to take out the believers from imminent danger and it allows God to set his focus back to Israel, then the Church age ends and the focus is turned back to Israel. Remember, we are not natural branches, but God is fair, and placed us although we are not natural branches, therefore do not boast, for if he can remove the natural branches, he can also restore the natural branches.

You should know that we are not in ordinary times, you should feel it in the air, people are not behaving as usual, because the prince and spirit of the air is orchestrating things. and people are reacting just as the bible predicted, they are laughing saying, where is the promise of his return, to God, one day is like a thousand years. Its like many have become like puppets, they repeat the same things, they will not even consider what you tell them smiley smiley smiley

IF the 6000 year falls on 2030, then Jesus should come this year, or if its has been 2000 years from the death of and resurrection of Jesus then expect rapture very soon. This things are not hidden since we are in the end times, the wise will listen but others will keep doing what they do.

smiley smiley smiley
Therefore pray to God about these things, God is amazing he gives freely, to those who humbly and diligently seek him, where is your faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by HopeSpencer: 10:17am On May 28, 2023
If I miss rapture, I will just go and open a nightclub.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Mikel99(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2023
Y0urUncle:
This is a very tricky question if you ask me, but inasmuch as christians generally would likely dodge answering it, it could be a huge reality someday.

How would you cope if you managed to miss out on the rapture?

Are you prepared to face the antichrist and pay with your blood?

Will you forge ahead like nothing happened?

Will you still stick to your faith or abandon it wholely?

Let's hear your thoughts.
What do you think a condemned criminal who have sentenced to death do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 28, 2023
publicenemy:
I'm not interested in going to heaven abeg... The criterias are too hard, I can't come and kill myself ...
Don't fornicate
Don't adultery
Don't drink alcohol
Don't this don't that....
If I miss heaven I will chill out with my other niggas in hell abeg... I go dey sip beer and Suya for hellfire Make una dey eat mango and banana for heaven...

The path to greatness is never easy
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by kushe: 10:19am On May 28, 2023
I can only imagine the conversation here on nairaland and other comment sections when we have departed.
The confusion is better imagined than experienced. So these weirdos were right all along about God,Jesus,salvation,holiness,the rapture.
I can't miss the rapture because I have made the judge of the world the custodian of my soul.
I proudly belong to Jesus,and when he comes,he will be taking with him all those that have chosen to forsake the world and follow him.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by simfrost90210: 10:24am On May 28, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
At your age?
You are still living in a brain washed flight of fancy..
Rapture ko, capture ni..πŸ˜‚

May GOD help you, Bro..
It's really really unfortunate..
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by sharpwriter(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2023
Y0urUncle:
This is a very tricky question if you ask me, but inasmuch as christians generally would likely dodge answering it, it could be a huge reality someday.

I have longed moved on from this type of discussion and argument. But I'm tempted to ask you again that you should please bring out the Bible verse that says people not raptured will pay with their blood. Where was it written? Please educate me.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by HomeTutorsPro: 10:27am On May 28, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
Whosever that does not believe in your brand of religious brainwashing is going straight to hell..
All you need to be a good person,is to believe in some dead Jew and you are good to go..
All other religions are bad and fake..
Only yours is real and worthy..
The summations of a typical religious Fanatic..
You are clearly not a good literary student.
No insult intended, please.
You noticed that I wrote the words "rapture" and "antichrist" with quotation marks because I don't believe in those nonsense. I only used them because the OP used them.
Secondly, a rapture happens when one (not everyone) is taken away (by death) and everyone will die when their time comes. That means no one will miss a rapture (death).
But there isn't going to be some general rapture as the OP (Christianity) implied.
And yes, anyone who is not for you is against (anti) you.
I didn't imply that anyone who is not a Christian is bad.
Christianity presents "antichrist" some monstrous creature that is going to torture people left behind after the rapture.
I clearly stated that no such thing is going to happen.
I simply watered down the meaning of "antichrist" as every other person who is not for the Christian Christ.
That means I am of the school of thought that "antichrist" does not imply bad or wicked.
It simply denotes "not believing in Christ" and that has never and will never make one bad.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2023
Praise God. smiley smiley
kushe:
I can only imagine the conversation here on nairaland and other comment sections when we have departed.
The confusion is better imagined than experienced. So these weirdos were right all along about God,Jesus,salvation,holiness,the rapture.
I can't miss the rapture because I have made the judge of the world the custodian of my soul.
I proudly belong to Jesus,and when he comes,he will be taking with him all those that have chosen to forsake the world and follow him.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by bennyflipy(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing like Rapture.

No one is going to either Heaven or Hell. It's a scam. Live your life and enjoy it to the fullest. These things are just measures to keep you in check. When you die, you and your memories shall be gone into oblivion β€” FOREVER. No hope for a resurrection. Don't think you'll wake up wearing white robes and flying in the sky someday because you did something noble while I sinned. The biggest delusion ever.

What happen to your soul then?
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by OLOKOESHIN: 10:28am On May 28, 2023
No rapture anywhere

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by GOVERNORR: 10:29am On May 28, 2023
Mine gold and build castle on earth for heaven tourists

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by ManWater: 10:31am On May 28, 2023
Creamypie:
The word " rapture" in word or deed, no dey bible. Who can locate it, even if its one word, I go give am I million instantly

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17:
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Oya, package my 1million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 10:33am On May 28, 2023
Nothing like rapture
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 10:34am On May 28, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Someone who misses Rapture is in for suffering terribly under the reign of horror by the Antichrist.And there is no escape from the Antichrist,as long as you are living in a human settlement like towns, villages or cities.Some will try to evade the reign of horror by fleeing into the wilderness ( forests and grasslands) and live there.
Some will try to hold out,by barricading themselves within their homes, because the persecution and suffering will be so terrible, never like anything that has come before,or ever will be.

Who hurts u
See πŸ‘€ how πŸ€” a fully grown up human being splitting poos online

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Peachy14: 10:40am On May 28, 2023
There is no repentance in the grave, so the right thing now is to strive to make heaven. Live righteously and above all love your neighbor as yourself.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Chief121(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2023
grin grin we are going to heaven
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Winters23: 10:43am On May 28, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Lols

U mean what I will do if I miss Elon musk space ship to mars?

The kind igboo wey una dey smoke get spiritual purification
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by peeta4u(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2023
Rapture ko capture ni.....
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Ghotze: 10:45am On May 28, 2023
Even this question you asked will cease to exist.

Wetin you wan do before?
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Ferdinandu(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2023
Go and live your life to the fullest, make difference in mankind and prepare for your death. Rapture is just delusions

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by IntelligentGoat: 10:58am On May 28, 2023
grin
Jehovah help your people. Show us your mercy
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:59am On May 28, 2023
bennyflipy:

What happen to your soul then?

Oblivion.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by abbasajao(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2023
Can any one educate me of what rapture is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by dalaman: 11:05am On May 28, 2023
Rapture is a fictional belief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by dafeoroyo: 11:06am On May 28, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Someone who misses Rapture is in for suffering terribly under the reign of horror by the Antichrist.And there is no escape from the Antichrist,as long as you are living in a human settlement like towns, villages or cities.Some will try to evade the reign of horror by fleeing into the wilderness ( forests and grasslands) and live there.
Some will try to hold out,by barricading themselves within their homes, because the persecution and suffering will be so terrible, never like anything that has come before,or ever will be.

Thanks,people will even be looking for.death.that period it will not come,it is going to be a fearful thing,I pray we all find.grace and rapture with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by dalaman: 11:06am On May 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
The coming of JESUS Christ is so imminent.

It will be so terrific and terrible to miss the rapture. You will cry, cry, cry again pray, repent , lament, wail , but it will be too late.

Make haste now! SURRENDER to JESUS Christ.
Live in obedience to HIS commandments.
Live peaceably with all.

Remember, The breathe in you is not in your Power. Personal raptures are happening every second.
The worst thing that could Happen to anyone is to depart this world without JESUS CHRIST.

JESUS Christ is coming

Coming of Jesusnis fiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / Lagos Shuts Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Academy Press And Other Companies. / Yoruba Hymn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.