Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? (8151 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by ObalendeCMS: 3:45pm On May 28, 2023
Dull chURCHINS
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by histemple: 5:47pm On May 28, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Will the son of man find faith when he returns.

But in the last days, many will become lovers of self, of money, boastful and proud.

Thank God for his goodness smiley smiley

In those days there will be a great hunger for the word, many will wander from place to place seeking.

You are only simply rehearsing what someone wrote.

Why not attempt a more logical angle?
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by histemple: 5:50pm On May 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one who is delusional even to the point of not remembering that we were there when you started wishing that rapture should not happen.

So it's you who is delusional in turning your wish into something you want to see.

There is nothing like rapture or the coming back of a dead person to earth. Just live right, healthy and peaceful until the day you will die.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by achimendy(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2023
publicenemy:
I'm not interested in going to heaven abeg... The criterias are too hard, I can't come and kill myself ...
Don't fornicate
Don't adultery
Don't drink alcohol
Don't this don't that....
If I miss heaven I will chill out with my other niggas in hell abeg... I go dey sip beer and Suya for hellfire Make una dey eat mango and banana for heaven...

It's not easy to go to to heaven, but it pays.

God will give you the grace to overcome those temptations.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2023
smiley
histemple:

You are only simply rehearsing what someone wrote.

Why not attempt a more logical angle?
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2023
Y0urUncle:
This is a very tricky question if you ask me, but inasmuch as christians generally would likely dodge answering it, it could be a huge reality someday.

How would you cope if you managed to miss out on the rapture?

Are you prepared to face the antichrist and pay with your blood?

Will you forge ahead like nothing happened?

Will you still stick to your faith or abandon it wholely?

Let's hear your thoughts.

Na rapture still dey your mind when you still dey glued to that folktales known a bybull. So you still believe in heaven and hell bullsh!t? You are a programmed robot, a typical zombie🥴
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Gent: 7:03pm On May 28, 2023
Honchoslim16:
There's nothing like Rapture!

Y'all should stop being delusional!

What if u discovers it's real? I pity you
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Gent: 7:06pm On May 28, 2023
Y0urUncle:
This is a very tricky question if you ask me, but inasmuch as christians generally would likely dodge answering it, it could be a huge reality someday.

God forbids. But in case it happens, then l have no other choice than to pay with my blood.

Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22pm On May 28, 2023
histemple:

There is nothing like rapture or the coming back of a dead person to earth. Just live right, healthy and peaceful until the day you will die.

A sinners wish!
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Nobody: 4:14am On May 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A sinners wish!
Oya, baba wailer how did you come into the conclusion that rapture is going to happen?
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:28am On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oya, baba wailer how did you come into the conclusion that rapture is going to happen?

Why I go show my enemy the Plan?
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:31am On May 29, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Is the world not already facing Antichrist things?

Rapture is not a space ship, we are headed for Judgement day.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37am On May 29, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Na rapture still dey your mind when you still dey glued to that folktales known a bybull. So you still believe in heaven and hell bullsh!t? You are a programmed robot, a typical zombie🥴

Whether e dey your mind or e no dey, armed robber go still rob you and you go shock die.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 5:43am On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Hahahaha! Mad man,I hail you.You are just a compound complex sentimental fool, useless good for nothing nonentity.
Do you have brain at all?
Animal

On d seventh day HE rested
If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.
He would created anoda creature...

U re preaching rapture as if u re d PA to God..
Yeye-naught person... olofo omo ale jatijati
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Nobody: 6:54am On May 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why I go show my enemy the Plan?
Oya, abeg show me na. 😁
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

On d seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless. He would created anoda creature...
U re preaching rapture as if u re d PA to God.. Yeye-naught person... olofo omo ale jatijati
Lol! Frustrated animal, keep foaming at the mouth. You are more useless and stupid than I thought. Akuya banza, how does my preaching affect you personally? Mad man,I hail oo. Obviously you have entered market,so your madness can't be cured.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

On d seventh day HE rested
If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.
He would created anoda creature...

U re preaching rapture as if u re d PA to God..
Yeye-naught person... olofo omo ale jatijati
Olofo Omo ale jatijati.Every name you call,belongs to you and your useless generation.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 9:26am On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Olofo Omo ale jatijati.Every name you call,belongs to you and your useless generation.

Oloriburuku somebody....?
Dats y u re being hate by ur siblings..
Ofo lo ma se.....
Eran ogun lo ma je last
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 9:26am On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Frustrated animal, keep foaming at the mouth.
You are more useless and stupid than I thought.
Akuya banza, how does my preaching affect you personally?
Mad man,I hail oo.
Obviously you have entered market,so your madness can't be cured.

U need mental health therapy
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

U need mental health therapy
Lol! Exactly what you need, because you are raving mad.Soon you will go naked and enter the streets.
Mad slowpoke.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

Oloriburuku somebody....? Dats y u re being hate by ur siblings.. Ofo lo ma se..... Eran ogun lo ma je last
Ezi ofia, Nkita ala,ozu, Oloriburuku Swine. That's why you are hated by your siblings.Ofo lo ma se.Eran Ogun lo ma jest. Animal in human form.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 9:49am On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Ezi ofia, Nkita ala,ozu, Oloriburuku Swine.
That's why you are hated by your siblings.Ofo lo ma se.Eran Ogun lo ma jest.
Animal in human form.

Ofo lo ma se last
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

Ofo lo ma se last
Same for you, compound complex sentimental swine
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 10:03am On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Same for you, compound complex sentimental swine

I hope your father is aware that his kid is having mental palava on Nairaland?

Try and eat good food
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

I hope your father is aware that his kid is having mental palava on Nairaland?

Try and eat good food
I hope your useless, vagabond father is aware his useless son is mad and about roaming the streets.
Please try eating good food.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

I hope your useless, vagabond father is aware his useless son is mad and about roaming the streets.
Please try eating good food.

Wasted sperm
Not d problem of ur stupid father it's because ur ahawo mum want it RAW ?
Now d result is u being calamity to d society
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

Wasted sperm
Not d problem of ur stupid father it's because ur ahawo mum want it RAW ?
Now d result is u being calamity to d society
Lol!
Wasted sperm you are.
Well it's not the fault of your useless, stupid, vagabond father, because your useless,cum bucket,slutty mum wanted it raw.
That's why a useless waste pipe like you was conceived.
Demented animal.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Sirbruno3000(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2023
Have you been into the future?
jared007:
I don't know what I will do because it would be too scary to miss the rapture.

WHY SCARY? BECAUSE THE FOLLOWING EVENTS WOULD OCCUR...

1) World wars would be going on...
2) Fundamental Islam destroyed and remaining christians persecuted
3)Atheism/Communism/New world order declared
4)Famine/hungers everywhere and rationing of food.
5)Seal-Trumpet-Bowl judgements of God going on...
6) Return of Nephilims(Fallen angels, Giants)to the Earth to assist the antichrist
7) Return of the king of Grecia (Zeus) and Apollos from the bottomless pit.
8 ) Microchipping everyone to an AI (Internet of things)
9)Release of destructive Zombies, X-Men and chimeras on the Earth.
10)Loss of human DNA to the mark of the beast and many more too numerous to mention here.
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Starhearts: 3:33pm On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!
Wasted sperm you are.
Well it's not the fault of your useless, stupid, vagabond father, because your useless,cum bucket,slutty mum wanted it raw.
That's why a useless waste pipe like you was conceived.
Demented animal.

I used to think that morons exist only in movies and zoos but you just proved me wrong

Listen to your self, look around you

I guess you're another bastard from a doomed psychotic family that have traded his senses for garbage stew
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Cromagnon: 4:47pm On May 29, 2023
publicenemy:
I'm not interested in going to heaven abeg... The criterias are too hard, I can't come and kill myself ...
Don't fornicate
Don't adultery
Don't drink alcohol
Don't this don't that....
If I miss heaven I will chill out with my other niggas in hell abeg... I go dey sip beer and Suya for hellfire Make una dey eat mango and banana for heaven...
smh
Re: What Would You Do If You Missed The Rapture? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2023
Starhearts:

I used to think that morons exist only in movies and zoos but you just proved me wrong

Listen to your self, look around you

I guess you're another bastard from a doomed psychotic family that have traded his senses for garbage stew
Lol!
I used to think morons, zombies exist only in movies and books,but you just proved me wrong.
Look around you, just listen to yourself ranting like a frustrated rabid animal.
Obviously you come from a psychopathic, useless, vagabond family, whose bloodline runs with imbecility, madness.

You are obviously a useless bastard,produced by useless parents who have traces of animalistic behaviours in them.
That's why you are such a useless fool, demented animal and a dirty primitive swine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christ Is Head / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? / I And Annunaki, No One Else!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.