Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland (3237 Views)

Who Else Notice Esn now uses Advance Weapons(pics) / Who Else Notice This Oshiomhole Double Face Mask / Who Else Notice This Error Yesterday By NTA Channel Moderators On A Live News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by PoliciaNLand: 11:55am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Awka baby factory pigs sef
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by solmusdesigns: 11:56am On May 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
shitola

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Couldntfigurean: 11:57am On May 28, 2023
coputa:
The inauguration is coming up tomorrow less than 24 hrs,so any anti Tinubu comments are not welcomed on social media, remember visitors are around,we should not wash our dirty linens in public.

All Nigerians should sheath their sword and work towards a better Nigeria.
but Tinubu supporters are allowed to insult and wash other people’s dirty linen on nairaland,that’s double standardness,don’t ya think?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Couldntfigurean: 11:58am On May 28, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
they will ignore them
They always do
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2023
you go shake your head tire....
just look that he no fall off from too much shakin....

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by coputa(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
but Tinubu supporters are allowed to insult and wash other people’s dirty linen on nairaland,that’s double standardness,don’t ya think?

No, the president elect is in the spotlight right now,not the opposition, it's a distraction.
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by IVORY2009(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
telll us own result from EC8 giving to your agent

By law, I am not authorized to have access that ....
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by IVORY2009(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Tinubu had a clear 2.7 million votes lead

Oya we dash you Lagos 500k, Benue with Rev wining Ortom we dash you 200K Rivers we Dash you extra 300k

Can Obi win?!

Those are just few, there are others, Tinubu is standing on a stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Dedeity: 12:05pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You can say anything about tinubu,they delete the comment with the swiftness of a cheetah But leave their brothers to run wild on anti obi and Igbo threads

What’s wrong,has tinubu bought nairaland?
Seun keeps behaving as if he's not aware of the stupid things some of his mods are doing. Nairaland will lose it completely soon and he will have himself to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by solmusdesigns: 12:06pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Those are just few, there are others, Tinubu is standing on a stolen mandate.

Uncle give us figures

I voted in Ibadan and monitored my vote up to IREV database.. so what are you telling me

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:09pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You can say anything about tinubu,they delete the comment with the swiftness of a cheetah But leave their brothers to run wild on anti obi and Igbo threads

Sure i've noticed it! Many monikers known to me have fallen victim to the so called 'autobot', with their posts hidden and the monikers in question banned for 24 bhours! Meanwhile, the assholes abusing either Igbos' or Peter Obi on the thread are left in peace to carry on with their malfeasance! This started happening in the last few weeks!
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by IVORY2009(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Uncle give us figures

I voted in Ibadan and monitored my vote up to IREV database.. so what are you telling me

Rivers, Lagos, Taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Imo, Bauchi, Borno, Kaduna and Plateau, all this states were absolutely won by Peter Obi, and will be returned, he never came 3rd as claimed, by the collaboration of Inec and Apc working hand to hand for Mr Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by solmusdesigns: 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Rivers, Lagos, Taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Imo, Bauchi, Borno, Kaduna and Plateau, all this states were absolutely won by Peter Obi, and will be returned, he never came 3rd as claimed, by the collaboration of Inec and Apc working hand to hand for Mr Tinubu.

Rivers with 100,000 men working for Wike
Lagos Jagabans home and voting base for 30 years.
Taraba North East with Atiku
Adamawa with Atiku there son

Why are Ibos this funny

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by IVORY2009(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Rivers with 100,000 men working for Wike
Lagos Jagabans home and voting base for 30 years.
Taraba North East with Atiku
Adamawa with Atiku there son

Why are Ibos this funny

The February 25th presidential elections saw so many Nigerians both far and wide coming out in mass to vote from the first time in history, I don't know if you were around in 1991 elections, that the late MKO Abiola of blessed memory won, similar thing happened, people for the first time had confidence in Inec, that the new Nigeria is coming, so people voted based on competence, Tinubu and Atiku has been tried before, and they both are the most corrupt politicians of our time, so the people voted massely for Obi nation wide.

I am not from the East, I am from south south, our brother/son has been there before and he could not perform, now we want someone from the East to lead us.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by BRIMBRAM: 12:28pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

Lol..... it's because Nairaland is running away from being infected by Peter Obi's disease. You know, who wants to associate with a born loser and failure. grin

Tinubu means success. grin
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:31pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

So why haven't Ibos forced one of their son on us since 60 years after Ironsi?!

People voted Tinubu a Yoruba man due to love

They rejected Obi due to bad character

@The bolded: Probably because the Igbo don't see state capture as a do-or-die affair the way the Fulani and some Yoruba under Tinubu do! Also, there is a convergence of anti-Igbo sentiments between the Fulani and Yoruba political class, and this helps them cooperate together in their bid to capture state power and/or sideline the Igbo! Finally, the Nigerian political-economy has largely been designed and controlled by the Fulani since the 60s to date, and this, coupled with their anti-Igbo sentiments and their desire to own and control power, has led to the Igbo (and Yoruba to a lesser extent) holding the short end of the stick in Nigerian politics, governance, army, and national economy since the 60s to date!

People didn't vote Tinubu more than they voted for Obi! Tinubu rigged the electoral process from start to finish, and the ruling Fulani hegemony either enabled him to do this or looked the other way while this was happening!

Can you flesh out your assertion that 'Tinubu has a better character than Obi'?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:33pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

The February 25th presidential elections saw so many Nigerians both far and wide coming out in mass to vote from the first time in history, I don't know if you were around in 1991 elections, that the late MKO Abiola of blessed memory won, similar thing happened, people for the first time had confidence in Inec, that the new Nigeria is coming, so people voted based on competence, Tinubu and Atiku has been tried before, and they both are the most corrupt politicians of our time, so the people voted massely for Obi nation wide.

I am not from the East, I am from south south, our brother/son has been there before and he could not perform, now we want someone from the East to lead us.

Brilliant submission!
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Natajo2021: 12:34pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
you cant force anyone to accept the dead man walking as his president
It’s a matter of choice

Take note
You will surely wake up from denial and delusion in the coming days .
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

By law, I am not authorized to have access that ....
in that case, how do you know, you won
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Tinubu is your President... Obi came distance third

If you think Tinubu won't arrest cyber criminals that mislead people and cause public unrest then you must be stupid
Tinubu is a second most useless bastard after buhari
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by tonytony208(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique

One thing my dad told me... Never play in the mud

You abuse people's fathers and when they return the favor, you start calling mods. Is that what they teach you in your whatsapp group of national enemies? grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:09pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Tinubu is your President... Obi came distance third

If you think Tinubu won't arrest cyber criminals that mislead people and cause public unrest then you must be stupid

You still never blow..?

Smh
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by jconsulting(f): 1:14pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
It’s a matter of choice

Take note

You people are dumb, honestly whether you accept it or not he steers the affairs of the nation for the next 4 years.

When you enter bank you will see his face 9n the wall , you enter VC office in university you see his face , you enter federal establishment you see his face your state house of assembly, your governor's office.

Tinubu will continue to taunt you for the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by zelnababa(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
It’s a matter of choice

Take note
bt ur choice is minority, and majority carry d day,

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:02pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

Okoro, there are too many senseless osu posts here that are allowed to stay .
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Poisonousman: 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
Na mynd44 dey delete am.. no need to talk again

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Mantilla(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
this one is Obviously high on white substance
I am talking about nairaland gagging opposition comments,you are talking nonsense like a sick child

The guy is a fool ...

You are a total embarrassment to mankind!!!

Look who is talking??

Look who accepted Godown like a coward...

The same way Gowon came to power was the same way he came to power nah not totally the same way.. How the Bloody Hausa solider performed ethical cleaning in the military.

Awolowo told Ojukwu that he will pull his people out of Nigeria should the Igbos decide to pull out of Nigeria ... guess what when it was time for him Awolowo to pull his people out of Nigeria he shamelessly resigned from his position that's absolute betrayal 😥

And you know what Major Banjor did when Ojukwu trusted him ?? He betrayed Ojukwu with a death plot.

I prefer to die in the hands of a northern than to rest in the house of a Yoruba.
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:58pm On May 28, 2023
Mantilla:

The guy is a fool ...

You are a total embarrassment to mankind!!!

Look who is talking??

Look who accepted Godown like a coward...

The same way Gowon came to power was the same way he came to power nah not totally the same way.. How the Bloody Hausa solider performed ethical cleaning in the military.

Awolowo told Ojukwu that he will pull his people out of Nigeria should the Igbos decide to pull out of Nigeria ... guess what when it was time for him Awolowo to pull his people out of Nigeria he shamelessly resigned from his position that's absolute betrayal 😥

And you know what Major Banjor did when Ojukwu trusted him ?? He betrayed Ojukwu with a death plot.

I prefer to die in the hands of a northern than to rest in the house of a Yoruba.

Okoro who sent your foplish grand parents to truncate our democracy and destroy our republic ?

Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Mantilla(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Okoro who sent your foplish grand parents to truncate our democracy and destroy our republic ?

Fool

Can you reference the democracy you speak of?

Stop wasting the little opportunity of stupidity that God gave you.
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Web2020: 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
Tinubu bought over everything, including Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River State Lawmakers Embark On Hunger Strike / Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra / Apapa-0shodi Road In Lagos Is Flooded Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.