Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland (3222 Views)

Who Else Notice Esn now uses Advance Weapons(pics) / Who Else Notice This Oshiomhole Double Face Mask / Who Else Notice This Error Yesterday By NTA Channel Moderators On A Live News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2023
Mantilla:

The guy is a fool ...

You are a total embarrassment to mankind!!!

Look who is talking??

Look who accepted Godown like a coward...

The same way Gowon came to power was the same way he came to power nah not totally the same way.. How the Bloody Hausa solider performed ethical cleaning in the military.

Awolowo told Ojukwu that he will pull his people out of Nigeria should the Igbos decide to pull out of Nigeria ... guess what when it was time for him Awolowo to pull his people out of Nigeria he shamelessly resigned from his position that's absolute betrayal 😥

And you know what Major Banjor did when Ojukwu trusted him ?? He betrayed Ojukwu with a death plot.

I prefer to die in the hands of a northern than to rest in the house of a Yoruba.

I am not surprised to see this from you..

Tribal bigot grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by 43Ronin: 7:42am On May 29, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique

One thing my dad told me... Never play in the mud
u been think say u get bad mouth but the guy don disgrace ur papa online cheesy grin
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by drlateef: 7:59am On May 29, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You can say anything about tinubu,they delete the comment with the swiftness of a cheetah But leave their brothers to run wild on anti obi and Igbo threads

What’s wrong,has tinubu bought nairaland?

That is false. Anytime I comment and gather over 100 likes, one IPOB mod will just block my ability to comment or write OP message.
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Illegal1(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2023
IVORY2009:

Obi is the winner, but Tinubu was selected

omoh........many were called bt few were choosen,among the choosen ones,sum were selected,and among the selected ones,jst 1 was righteous and his name is JAGABAN...
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by IVORY2009(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........many were called bt few were choosen,among the choosen ones,sum were selected,and among the selected ones,jst 1 was righteous and his name is JAGABAN...

that is okay, if it's the will of God, his govt would prosper, but if it's not, disaster comes.
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by dubra: 8:31am On May 29, 2023
I first complained about this months ago, anti obi and anti igbos post are left and push to the front page immediately, what I does now is skipping those hateful posts and reads those that I sees as important
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by Mantilla(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

I am not surprised to see this from you..

Tribal bigot grin grin grin

òmùgọ ni ọ́
Re: Anyone Else Notice This New Trend On Nairaland by quickberry(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
you cant force anyone to accept the dead man walking as his president
It’s a matter of choice

Take note

Cc @officialdss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Speech At TB Joshua Funeral / Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) / Boko Haram Founder, Ali Modu Sheriff Concludes Plan To Start New Airline!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.