Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku (46561 Views)

Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Harvard University Honors Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Kcitytv: 1:37pm On May 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWYeAZ-Thf8

I met the famous Moral artist Bamaiyi art's , interview him about how he started and his journey so far

Bamaiyi Danladi 🇳🇬 (@bamaiyidanladiart) ...
Nigerian street artist, contemporary artist, and peace activist.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Nandoife: 5:14pm On May 28, 2023
This is an incredible artwork

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by MisterBanny(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2023
You try sha

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by slawomir: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Nice work

I can bet my balls 95 percent of people who opened this thread will never know why he painted atiku, obi and tinubu because they won't bother to watch the video and even if they should watch it still they won't get to the part he mentioned the reason

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by EdiskyHarry: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Jennyclay(f): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Biko, come and paint me.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
cheesy because u know say one go rule us 8 years wink
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWYeAZ-Thf8

I met the famous Moral artist Bamaiyi art's , interview him about how he started and his journey so far

Bamaiyi Danladi 🇳🇬 (@bamaiyidanladiart) ...
Nigerian street artist, contemporary artist, and peace activist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by markidoo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Correct 💯

1 Like

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by adebayo201: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one sir.

I love arts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Niccoloimhotep: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Apc supporters are demons 🥺

Una papa 😡

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by millionboi2: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by UHLmoving: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
mozes01:
Abeg remove the two manhood bandits comot where our president dey
the cocaine lord and the custom chap are no match to the man in the middle

The man in the middle

The dot man

Their nightmare

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Ihateheadslamer: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
You can say that again.
omooba969:
Rubbish

Learn to appreciate someone's else's means of hustling tongue

8 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Neckpresser101: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
One better person in the midst of thieves shocked

Very symbolic cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by bigdammyj: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Well done Sir.
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by olaolulazio(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Agba painter.

Ku se o.

Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by mozes01(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Abeg remove the two manhood bandits comot where our president dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by olaolulazio(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Niccoloimhotep:
Apc supporters are demons 🥺

Una papa 😡

Cry some more joor.

They are demons because they refused to reason the way you and some of you that voted your choice more on nairaland,twitter, FB and more in order to gain more likes and followers and could vote him to come 1st instead of the 3rd position reason abi.

You voted for him doesn't mean all Nigeria voted for him.

If Obi could lie that he was a member of NADECO and also voted he voted for M.K.O, then I believe lots of you didn't vote but wailing that your mandate was stolen.

Learn not to see less of others cus they don't reason along your way.

We no fit reason d same way, but in all "Good or Bad", both are right.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Mindlog: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Creative.
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by africantony: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
It's so easy for the North and West to always call for unity since they are not the ones being cheated....fukc y'all

19 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You can say that again.

Learn to appreciate someone's else's means of hustling tongue

What's there to appreciate? Let everyone continue to paint their oppressors while their future is being destroyed.

Y'all can continue with the rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Bigbright7(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
End of the day, the future of Nigeria is all that matters. Regardless of our ethnic group and differences, we all need each other to build the country of our dream. Tbh, Peter Obi & Atiku cannot do more than what Tinubu will do. You know how I know? Because they’re not magicians, forget their manifestos, it’s just noise, they cannot perform magic in our already damaged economy in 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by OboOlora(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
U r talented pls delete the picture of that talentless frog voice and paint Burna boy instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by ImoleNaija: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Praktikal100000: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why did he include the compulsive liar?
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Sucre6: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
This guy is a talent

2 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by ecolime(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
africantony:
It's so easy for the North and West to always call for unity since they are not the ones being cheated....fukc y'all
This is very funny grin

BTW, wetin make people from Niger-Delta, North Central, etc. come do?

No be human being dem be? Life does not revolve around Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo ok?

5 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
africantony:

Are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by DSC7: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater / Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.