Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku (46574 Views)

Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Harvard University Honors Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by UHLmoving: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
mozes01:
Abeg remove the two manhood bandits comot where our president dey
the cocaine lord and the custom chap are no match to the man in the middle

1 Like

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Lorddominic(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by juman(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
One nation, one people.
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by juman(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jagaban, their father.
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Hotwest: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
I need help

One foreign/local well doing person please ask me why
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by victorazy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
The Just and the 2 criminals grin
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by captainamiedi1: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
baba nor want wahala. anyone win, na him win
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWYeAZ-Thf8

I met the famous Moral artist Bamaiyi art's , interview him about how he started and his journey so far

Bamaiyi Danladi 🇳🇬 (@bamaiyidanladiart) ...
Nigerian street artist, contemporary artist, and peace activist.
God bless ur hustle man. I do wonder how some artist do survive in Nigeria. How many Nigerians will buy ur artwork for a milli. Not even for 100k. The worst u can do is to study Art in Uni. You go just dey paint under bridges dey go.lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Where is Peter’s own located. I need to go clean it
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
This is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by mozes01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
UHLmoving:

The man in the middle

The dot man

Their nightmare

Nightmare?? They are the one running full circle in a maze
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by shimolv: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by FireUpNow(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wow. I love artworks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why not draw their good and bad performances instead of their criminal images?
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Frank688915: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice work

I can bet my balls 95 percent of people who opened this thread will never know why he painted atiku, obi and tinubu because they won't bother to watch the video and even if they should watch it still they won't get to the part he mentioned the reason
Omo ibo awfa, your true identity already known, no dey hide as benin boy again, hand go soon touch you criminal
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by HayB100(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Niccoloimhotep:
Apc supporters are demons 🥺

Una papa 😡
oh, eiyah! It's a pity, you don run mad again 😏
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one brother.see our future president ♥️ in the middle 😊
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by LivingSage: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jennifer
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and paint me.

Thank you.
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by ImperialYoruba: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWYeAZ-Thf8

I met the famous Moral mural artist Bamaiyi art's , interview him about how he started and his journey so far

Bamaiyi Danladi 🇳🇬 (@bamaiyidanladiart) ...
Nigerian street artist, contemporary artist, and peace activist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by pharoah: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
WAZOBIA
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by zomby(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
africantony:
It's so easy for the North and West to always call for unity since they are not the ones being cheated....fukc y'all

Who is cheating you sir?
The truth is, you guys are not mentally strong enough to do anything by yourselves. This is why folks say that your enemies are staring at you in the mirror.

Senseless sentiments, ignorance, arrogance and stupidity haven’t gotten you anywhere, maybe it’s time to change strategy or else you will cry till the end of time.

Respect yourselves, respect others and stop killing yourselves…maybe then folks will respect you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by zomby(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
A secret for the obidientss:

In whatever you guys do, you must not allow Atiku and the PDP (who came second during the presidential election) to congratulate the president and willing to work with him before you do.
Once the dude that came 2nd congratulates the winner (President Bola Ahmed Tinubu), the dude that came 3rd immediately becomes useless, irrelevant and a complete joke.
My point is, it makes no sense to be fighting an election that has pretty much been concluded; Nigerians have moved on.

The Obidientss should set aside all these senseless sentiments and useless emotions that haven’t gotten them shishi, and for once try to have a sensible strategy… A man that based everything on just sentiments and emotions is a LOST MAN!
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by simfrost90210: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
OboOlora:
U r talented pls delete the picture of that talentless frog voice and paint Burna boy instead

Ọmọ 🙄🙄 you really hate OBO
Wetin happen? Kilon shelle, babe?

You dey vex oo
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Kcitytv: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice work

I can bet my balls 95 percent of people who opened this thread will never know why he painted atiku, obi and tinubu because they won't bother to watch the video and even if they should watch it still they won't get to the part he mentioned the reason
Brotherman
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Kcitytv: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=123750652][/quote]
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by MilitantAtheist: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and paint me.

Thank you.
for real? I'm an Artist. Let me help the artist reply you. We artist only paint great people that have inspired us like world leaders like Trump, Buhari, Putin, Xi Xinping, Asad, Lukashenko etc, Musicians like 2pac, MJ, Jay Z, Jermaine Lamar (J.cole), Kendrick Lamar etc, Great men like Soyinka, Martin Luther King, Thomas Sankara, Idiamin, we also paint or draw our loved ones and dead friends etc. We don't paint meaningless and worthless wretched dirty harlots like you, don't ever in your miserable and wretched life request to be painted again. If an idiot like you come to my store I won't paint you for any amount, slutty poor bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by ogify1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and paint me.

Thank you.
You go worhworh
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by fareed69(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
UHLmoving:

Keep decieving yourself.
He's your President.
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and paint me.

Thank you.
Naked?
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by zomby(m): 5:15am On Jun 13, 2023
UHLmoving:

I don’t know why you guys just enjoy deceiving yourselves. Whether you like it or not, Jagaban is your president for the next 8 yrs…then after him, you and your people will now deal with Shettima for another 8 yrs…
You guys have a very long road ahead of you.
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by nairalee(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2023
I'm totally blown away. This guy is not just good at his work but sounds so intelligent. Kudos bro
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by UHLmoving: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2023
zomby:

I don’t know why you guys just enjoy deceiving yourselves. Whether you like it or not, Jagaban is your president for the next 8 yrs…then after him, you and your people will now deal with Shettima for another 8 yrs…
You guys have a very long road ahead of you.
Says a Zomby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater / Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.