Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku (46571 Views)

Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Harvard University Honors Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Rolings: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice work

I can bet my balls 95 percent of people who opened this thread will never know why he painted atiku, obi and tinubu because they won't bother to watch the video and even if they should watch it still they won't get to the part he mentioned the reason
Why not tell us
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by williemichael(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2023
How i wish nigeria will one day be like this.
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Nobodysboo(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2023
More ink
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and paint me.

Thank you.

Jenny I enjoy fucking stubborn and fiesty girls like you because that's the best way to curtail your shakara grin
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by 123papas(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice work

I can bet my balls 95 percent of people who opened this thread will never know why he painted atiku, obi and tinubu because they won't bother to watch the video and even if they should watch it still they won't get to the part he mentioned the reason

Abeg wetin be reason?
Re: Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku by Greatzeus(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice work

This guy has changed a lot,you have become chief wailer of Nairaland over night. You own has started to surpass any bigotry I have witnessed here. How does it feel to know every single words you write here are inconsequential just like you,go back like 6 months on your posts and see what I meant.
The worst is you are a known promoter of scam/Yahoo yahoo. Priding yourself as a scammer,yet you have the guts to judge others,MF hypocrite. Parental failure personified.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater / Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.