Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays (25742 Views)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Faposky95: 4:27pm On May 28, 2023
Ffff.....yu.....
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by duro4chang(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This guy is looking for an appointment desperately.
Cant you be positive for once.

2 Likes

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Felix6: 4:29pm On May 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Maybe he isn't aware of the orgies, white powder, homo e.t.c
Na eye service him wan do, and besides that tweet was powered by hunger.

2 Likes

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by mercysamuelson(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2023
See bunch of wailers typing rubbish and condemning Seyi law above me so.

Quote; Describing Seyi Tinubu as exemplary, Seyi Law tweeted: “Oh dear Lord. Bless my children with the omoluabi character that SEYI TINUBU has. He has his flaws, but his commitment to his father’s success is exemplary. The way he appreciates and listens to everyone amazes me.

Children of hate everywhere. So, na crime make pikin commit e self to the Success of e parent? Na una know wetin una parent do una wey una no fit wish dem well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by ubimagos: 4:30pm On May 28, 2023
Isobug:
By participating and involving in politics and corrupt practices. You do not wish your Children well. You are just looking at the monetary aspect. A good Son will look elsewhere...... Majority opinion
Na your children? Pray God to grant your children Obi's children character if you wish, na your palaver!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Basicend: 4:30pm On May 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Seyi is the true son of his father. True Omoluabi

Seyi Tinubu, is just after the treasury of the nation na. . Oh, u think it's coz of his love for his father? Or Nigeria?

Come on#.

2 Likes

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by CodeTemplar: 4:31pm On May 28, 2023
Cursing your children to get favour. Better than pounding them for money in shrine.
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Menclothing: 4:32pm On May 28, 2023
Success is cool
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by ABIKEM: 4:33pm On May 28, 2023
Hmmm ooni of lagos indeed😃 and if ur childeren buys house in foreign countries disown him and curse him na...
taylor89:
Yoruba and ass-licking their oppressors

You’re wishing God to give you a son like Seyi Tinubu

A boy that drags Ooni of Lagos on his beards without respect

A criminal son Pablo Escobar that bought $11Million property in UK with a stolen fund

Boy wey him and him papa dey join nose sniff cocaine together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by blakkydikky(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

A criminal son Pablo Escobar that bought $11Million property in UK with a stolen fund

but you yanmiri are stoning your oppressors in your God forsaken lands that's making you people to be coming to southwest in night buses for greener pastures, those politicians in your regions that are exchanging your destinies with okpa and kerosene, right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by egopersonified(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2023
After all said and done, please compare him to El rufai's son.

1 Like

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by chukkystar(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2023
ecolime:

As much as I do not like his father, Seyi is definitely a kind of child to pray for. You can't take that away from him.

Unlike the spoilt son of Hell-rufai.
it's how Femi Fani Kayode started too for his Father, he made his name by going at the media for his Father's interests.
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by bewla(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2023
Isobug:
By participating and involving in politics and corrupt practices. You do not wish your Children well. You are just looking at the monetary aspect. A good Son will look elsewhere...... Majority opinion
The good side nko
Most you throw away the calabash just because the water inside is dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by LesbianBoy(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2023
Prayer warriors now everywhere

HATE is not good o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Rhassidy360: 4:43pm On May 28, 2023
Sha ma da irin ajo awon omo e ru pelu enu oshi e yi. Elenu jatijati agbaya oshi agba radarada

1 Like

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by TLE900: 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
This Seyi Tinubu might be the next Governor of Lagos State after the current.
FreeStuffsNG:
God grant my children Seyi Tinubu’s character – Seyi Law prays

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/27/god-grant-my-children-seyi-tinubus-character-seyi-law-prays/

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Isobug: 4:48pm On May 28, 2023
bewla:
The good side nko
Most you throw away the calabash just because the water inside is dirty
Sorry Sir
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Brushstrokes20: 4:48pm On May 28, 2023
Spot on!... Seyi ain't no Saint, but dude is the type of son most men pray for!
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Eriokanmi: 4:49pm On May 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Cant you be positive for once.
I can't be positive towards sycophants.
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by TreasureJunky: 4:52pm On May 28, 2023
Why not tinubu character? Ozuor, seeking relevance
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by hadex90(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2023
Our youth are so divided politically. Please let's all agreed that we are all hoping and fighting for a better country. We should unanimously be fighting against the politicians and not fighting for them. Great Nigeria we want
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by duro4chang(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I can't be positive towards sycophants.
Everyone cannot be a sadist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by jahsharon: 4:54pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

You will just die of hypertension

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Goodday90(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2023
SEYI supporting his dad is news now?

I don’t get nairaland now,it’s like you guys are now paid to post nonsense these days

1 Like

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by randymirrors(f): 5:10pm On May 28, 2023
"His commitment to his father's success is exemplary". Before nko? Is he not a direct beneficiary of his father's success? Please let's be talking with our objective mind abeg.

1 Like

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by agbolahan1991(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2023
I like his personality
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by InvertedHammer: 5:25pm On May 28, 2023
/
Nigerians love to abuse everything.

Even ordinary sycophancy, Seyi Law abused it too.

Seyi Law forgets that politics is an industry in Nigeria. People like him are never the beneficiaries. Once Tinubu gets in, the political hawks will jump in and sideline everyone else.
/
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by HacheNoire: 5:25pm On May 28, 2023
Isobug:

He is talking about his own children!

You also have a right to ask God to make your children be like Oseloka Obi

1 Like

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by gmo10(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

In reality, you'll be happy and a dream come true to be a house boy to Seyi but online you're here typing rubbish
BTW, which one is ooni of Lagos

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by randymirrors(f): 5:28pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Who be your own father gan gan?

Abi them pick you inside beans

Are you not the one who said Tinubu stole your father's imaginary wealth?
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Thegamingorca(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
God grant my children Seyi Tinubu’s character – Seyi Law prays

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/27/god-grant-my-children-seyi-tinubus-character-seyi-law-prays/

grin

Dem don use him daughter do meme tire
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by zagaina(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Who be your own father gan gan?

Abi them pick you inside beans

Leave da one na baby factory product he no know him father.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) / Buhari Commissions $150M Integrated Feed Mill Poultry In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.