Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays (25728 Views)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Benwallt(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2023
That INEC woman that was promised Prado by one obedient in the east, has she gotten the car?
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Mrpojj(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
God grant my children Seyi Tinubu’s character – Seyi Law prays

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/27/god-grant-my-children-seyi-tinubus-character-seyi-law-prays/

God save us from eye service
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Ajisebioyolaari: 5:50pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Who be your own father gan gan?

Abi them pick you inside beans
Who Sabi your own mediocre papa?
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Galadimabawa: 5:51pm On May 28, 2023
I don't think this is a good prayer
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by bdon12: 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/27/god-grant-my-children-seyi-tinubus-character-seyi-law-prays/

Yeah seyi tinubu that has killed our girls wit threesomes...some people dnt tink,they jst talk

1 Like

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by LilleG(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2023
Isobug:
By participating and involving in politics and corrupt practices. You do not wish your Children well. You are just looking at the monetary aspect. A good Son will look elsewhere...... Majority opinion
I don't even know why he said such prayer. Everyone is unique and are to make exploits in our own different way. He should allow them to fulfill their own destinies
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by FuckTheMod: 5:54pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
[b]Yoruba and ass-licking their oppressors

You’re wishing God to give you a son like Seyi Tinubu

A boy that drags Ooni of Lagos on his beards without respect

A criminal son Pablo Escobar that bought $11Million property in UK with a stolen fund

Boy wey him and him papa dey join nose sniff cocaine together[/]
Or deh
Pain frustrated loser grin
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by emonis88: 5:58pm On May 28, 2023
This one dey look for sponsor. Who no go praise the son of d incoming president? He saw that he might not want to trek to Abuja, so he is finding another means to collect his share.
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Chucks13: 5:59pm On May 28, 2023
Honestly I don't know Seyi Tinbu but everybody talking about him as a good and very humble guy with good behaviour that is so great of him.
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Peachy14: 6:03pm On May 28, 2023
Be careful what you wish your child lipsrsealed
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by damkin24(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2023
Isobug:
By participating and involving in politics and corrupt practices. You do not wish your Children well. You are just looking at the monetary aspect. A good Son will look elsewhere...... Majority opinion
So Obi participating in politics means he's corrupt and a bad person?
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by CursedOsuPigs: 6:37pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

At least, his own father is not in Aro. When last did you visit him.sef? Hope say e dey take him melecine?
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:38pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Jajajajajajajajajajaja
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by victorsola: 6:42pm On May 28, 2023
Isobug:
which corrupt practice , because hin no favor your yes daddy abi? Abeg make una shift. Obi is a gone issue deal with that
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2023
ecolime:

As much as I do not like his father, Seyi is definitely a kind of child to pray for. He keeps cleaning the 'negative' image of his father behind the scenes. You can't take that away from him.

Unlike the spoilt son of Hell-rufai. Na hin Yourbas dey call Omo Adojutini

what's the negative image of Tinubu and what's the positive image of your candidate kids everywhere
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Felaincarnated: 6:57pm On May 28, 2023
Na long throat go finally kee dis seyi law. Anywhere belle face comedian
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by crackhouse(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2023
Sycophant is making himself known to Tinubu's family..
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Speedition: 8:03pm On May 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by drnoel: 8:04pm On May 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The comment is a non starter. Even trump's kids support him and they know he is a brigand
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by harsysky(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
mumu man dey pray for wetin ein no know. Someone who may seem good to you could be the devil'sincarnate. I don't pray to be Dangote. I pray to be wealthy, and have favor in all round
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by stevups(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2023
The day I saw Seyi at Onikan, Omo na God create that guy. Very down to earth
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Enice(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2023
Isobug:
yeah! The way obinna avoided his dad like a plague, that's how!
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by HNICEARTH: 10:30pm On May 28, 2023
Ok, I get it!

Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by mosaicafrique: 4:59am On May 29, 2023
Brendaniel:
People should be careful what they pray for, Don't just pray for things you see on the outside, you might not know Seyi well on the inside to pray for your children to have his character....

See jealousy, no be wetin you see you go pray for¿?
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by mosaicafrique: 5:03am On May 29, 2023
Obituary children, A. K. A Obidient will not like this prayers. Please if you are not in Eagle square today, sir at home and tune your tv to any Nigerian station and watch Asiwaju dance to Buga. As he matches to Aso villa ✈️✈️✈️
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by safetyInspector(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2023
Make Tinubu family try to remember this guy because we don't want to see him and his follow butt lickers to come complaining after few months. All this attention is for stomach infrastructure.
Re: God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays by Brendaniel: 8:30am On May 29, 2023
mosaicafrique:

See jealousy, no be wetin you see you go pray for¿?

No jealousy here... just saying the truth....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.