Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently (6658 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Frank2021: 10:49pm On May 28, 2023
Just imagine this mumu we are just meeting today she is already demanding I kukuma block am immediately Nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Jashub: 10:54pm On May 28, 2023
Oga, do yourself a favor and block that idiot. As it is she's just using you to meet up with her needs while giving you a false sense of a relationship ,which will never go anywhere.

Lastly , I would advice that you to find hookup girls and pay them 5k instead of floating around with all those things on Facebook who are probably carrying STDs

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Jennyclay(f): 10:54pm On May 28, 2023
Two things are involve here. It’s either you’re chatting with yourself or you’re cursed with the spirit of poverty undecided.

Ordinary 3k you should have sent to her would have stopped you from disgracing your broke linage on a public forum like this.

Did she pull a gun on your broke head when she asked you for money If you don’t have money, just tell her poverty is about to send you to your early grave and I’m very sure she would understand rather than coming here to disgrace yourself.

Shame on you!! Big shame!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Jashub: 10:55pm On May 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
Two things are involve here. It’s either your chatting with yourself or you’re cursed with the spirit of poverty undecided.

Ordinary 3k you should sent to her would have stopped you from disgracing your broke linage on a public forum like this.
So a man should be paying your bills abi...nonsense

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Alexandersantos(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
Two things are involve here. It’s either your chatting with yourself or you’re cursed with the spirit of poverty undecided.

Ordinary 3k you should have sent to her would have stopped you from disgracing your broke linage on a public forum like this.

Did she pull a gun on your broke head If you don’t have money, just tell her poverty is about to send you to your early grave and I’m very sure she would understand rather than coming her to disgrace yourself.

And do u think it's a good thing to bill someone u are chatting with for the first time...that's a poverty mentality if u don't knw

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Fuckyoumod: 11:38pm On May 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
Two things are involve here. It’s either you’re chatting with yourself or you’re cursed with the spirit of poverty undecided.

Did she pull a gun on your broke head If you don’t have money, just tell her poverty is about to send you to your early grave and I’m very sure she would understand rather than coming her to disgrace yourself.

who be this street arab?

Did he tell you he is father Christmas? Thunder fire you and you entire generation for 10000 years, For coming here to spit thrash.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by kyber(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lolz is that what you do online to pay your bills ??
Beds of a feather 😂

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Lifestone(m): 12:38am On May 29, 2023
Frank2021:
Just imagine this mumu we are just meeting today she is already demanding I kukuma block am immediately Nonsense
Posting her picture and your chats here without her consent is a cyber crime. I will suggest you should cover her picture and name to avoid troubles

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by LivingSage: 1:21am On May 29, 2023
Are you really like this offline Jennifer angry

Like all these are truly your perception
Jennyclay:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Zonefree(m): 3:35am On May 29, 2023
"What you just said is not good at all."

I love how you made her understand that what she said is not good at all. And I also love how expressive you are.

God will continue to bless you and your family.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by UKEMY(m): 5:27am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

You are so Louzy with your comments,
Why must your gender ask for money from men,even when they just met online ooo.
I believe no man can wife unmannered lady like you.
@Op,Give your Sisters or mother the money.
That was how a lady I net oo during cashless policy,i bought her food only for the next day she asked that I sends her #2k I told her that my USSD is not working

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by UKEMY(m): 5:29am On May 29, 2023
Some naija girls eehhhh,they are so dull in thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Barims(m): 5:37am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your write up shows that you were raised in abject poverty ✅

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Barims(m): 5:38am On May 29, 2023
Lifestone:

Posting her picture and your chats here without her consent is a cyber crime. I will suggest you should cover her picture and name to avoid troubles

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by KingDash09(m): 5:42am On May 29, 2023
Bros na normal thing na for my WhatsApp I just wish one babe happy birthday the next thin na billing.. she say make I buy cake for am😂😂😂

Naija girls useless baba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by HandsomeHITLER(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

mother fuckinggg orphans at it again... Beg babe, beg. Lazy and lousily entitled bunches

5 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by ObalendeCMS: 6:52am On May 29, 2023
All these small small girls no dey get brain, normally.

Young man, the future is bright for you.

Move on!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by falcon01: 7:09am On May 29, 2023
Frank2021:
You people insulting the girl don't know that she did this just to get rid of the OP, she knows exactly what will turn you off, you've been disturbing her and she's not answering the only way to get rid of you is that way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by GoodCane: 7:11am On May 29, 2023
OP, block that idiot ASAP. Noticed she didn't block you because she still wants to keep enjoying your attention.

Men, attention is the most powerful tool you have over a woman. Be scarce with your attention. Guide your attention and use it wisely. Don't give it away so easily and cheaply.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by GoodCane: 7:20am On May 29, 2023
falcon01:
You people insulting the girl don't know that she did this just to get rid of the OP, she knows exactly what will turn you off, you've been disturbing her and she's not answering the only way to get rid of you is that way.

Not at all. It's because they're used to simp men always pleasing and impressing them with money hence they felt any guy that crosses their paths are magas to bill. That's exactly how Nigerian girls behaves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by falcon01: 7:23am On May 29, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Not at all. It's because they're used to simp men always pleasing and impressing them with money hence they felt any guy that crosses their paths are magas to bill. That's exactly how Nigerian girls behaves.

You are right, but looking at the convo, he's been disturbing her ans he was ignoring him 🤷‍♂️, so it would make more sense if she did that to get rid of him.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by YungTemy(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2023
See the kine dirty babe wey you dey follow sef. grin
All these kind of bitchess belong to the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by MrAgbako: 7:34am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Did she pull a gun on your broke head If you don’t have money, just tell her poverty is about to send you to your early grave and I’m very sure she would understand rather than coming here to disgrace yourself.

I wan fvck. How much for a Night?

4 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Did she pull a gun on your broke head If you don’t have money, just tell her poverty is about to send you to your early grave and I’m very sure she would understand rather than coming here to disgrace yourself.

first class Ashawo has spoken

4 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Sirchiboy: 8:13am On May 29, 2023
Lakaka

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Waffarianman(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your matta attimes eehh just they give me headache. Do apply small wisdom attimes

3 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Baronthecelebri: 8:17am On May 29, 2023
I'll chat her on Facebook. Block that bastard,

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by youngfocus(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hello dear,pls I need ur help I just need 3k for my food for today I really wish u can help me out

4 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by preciousele(f): 9:10am On May 29, 2023
U shouldn't have exposed her dp naw...

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2023
You seff buy herbs and invite her over.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently by Tenrack: 9:48am On May 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

This roving mad idiot again 😂😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know If Someone Will Be Good In Bed / ... / Ladies: Banana Or Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.