Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid (34540 Views)

19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:55am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:
The rain will still stop sha

But today their is no winner and no loser amongst the masses. Because no matter who u support, everybody will be on the same shoes. Just as everybody queued up for fuel for over 3months, everybody will still carry the positives and negatives on whichever government rules this country.

As long as you are not a politician, you ve won nothing, u are just gloating over another man's pocket until the Change impacts ur personal life positively.

Buhari fought corruption standstill, buhari recovered billions of naira and bla bla bla bla. Yet for the common man, bail is not still free, police are still collecting bribes, nothing changed. We sure have a warped mentality in this country
You know not what you say. I am not a politician but I got my first business contract under PMB. I am not a politician but my wife got a job in one of the top 4 government parastatals in the country. I am not a politician but I will benefit immensely from Jagaban's government. Better change your mindset
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2023
richmond500:
Seems the BATists are actually matching the Obidients strength on social media even though the northern BATists are still not commenting much

How does anyone feel Obi actually won with this overwhelming support for Asiwaju
only mumu believe Peter Obi won
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by richmond500: 9:56am On May 29, 2023
Dearlord:

Are you not a Nigerian again ?
You should know that we love to be with the reigning or wining team for the sake of our stomach
that's a lie.
Alot of people supporting Jagaban are not even going to have a single thing from his administration
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
Rain of disaster has fallen on Tinubu and APC...

Bad omen for inauguration.
bad omen for your family and ur region
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by omooba74(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2023
They are fake pastors,they have gone hiding, shameless set of people...
onatisi:
sebi one bishop feyi dey talk say , tinibu will be arrested on the day of his inauguration and also another prophet said that tinubu will not be sworn in , where are all these prophets now? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by humberjade: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Tell the man above me that God once used water to destroy the world.

But He said He will never use water to destroy the world again πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by PoliteActivist: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
garfield1:

So you are this petty and unserious

How? Someone who knows Jagaban intimately wrote that, NOT me!
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Godfather898989: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
u pessimist he also use water to bless the earth
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by omooba74(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2023
So...what are u insinuating?
CondenseMilk:
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Offpointng: 9:59am On May 29, 2023
onatisi:
sebi one bishop feyi dey talk say , tinibu will be arrested on the day of his inauguration and also another prophet said that tinubu will not be sworn in , where are all these prophets now? grin grin grin grin grin

One of them is in prison now, make the other still dey play for now

1 Like

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Godfullsam(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2023
richmond500:
Seems the BATists are actually matching the Obidients strength on social media even though the northern BATists are still not commenting much

How does anyone feel Obi actually won with this overwhelming support for Asiwaju

Some Obidients have abandoned the struggle and have joined the moving train.
They have come to the sad conclusion that they have labored in vain.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by bolabadmus38: 9:59am On May 29, 2023
Ti aba Leni ti aobani apada lehin e ni..... This man is a man of destiny. Please,let him be. I believe God want to use him for something good in this country. Haba! Kilo see fun yin Gaan.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by ebenezary(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2023
richmond500:

you know north majority don't care about Twitter and facebook but you see we SW plenty and is going to be 50/50
gbas-gbo VS gbos gba

am looking for those fake prophets of dooms

2 Likes

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by garfield1: 10:00am On May 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How? Someone who knows Jagaban intimately wrote that, NOT me!

For you to be posting it here shows your mindset
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by MrAgbako: 10:00am On May 29, 2023
Rain of blessing
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Emola12(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2023
Senator777:
Rain of blessing.

It will rain across Nigeria today as a sign of blessing
rain fall pass dis one in may29 2015 when BUHARI takeover where are we now
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by danigbo(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2023
THE GOD'S ARE ANGRY !
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by omooba74(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2023
Everything is normal ,it's a rain of blessings.We know you people are not happy with swearing in of Tinubu ,you predicted against it but God pass una...
Okiton:
grin

Somethings are not normal

The heavens are angry with the thief and a renowned drug lord
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Demurray: 10:06am On May 29, 2023
onatisi:
Too early to talk, inauguration has just started, and Tinubu has not been sworn in. Wait a bit .
We will join hands together to give shameless people who think they are God.
Wotoporously loading

1 Like

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by SmartyPants(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

And vowed never to do so again.

See Gen 9:11

But don't you think it's worth questioning why you would be happy for showers of destruction to rain on Nigeria all because you do not like a certain person who may be president for just 4 - 8 years?
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by onuman: 10:06am On May 29, 2023
Even mother nature is angry with Buhari.

Because Buhari vowed in 2001 to have sharia criminal laws applied in all the states of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, is reason why he is installing Hashim Shettima, the Boko Haram sympathizer, as Nigeria's president, in pretext of inaugurating old and sick Bola Tinubu as president; after Buhari's appointee in INEC brazenly stole the last presidential election in Nigeria and asked others to go to court.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Zionmdde: 10:09am On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
You know not what you say. I am not a politician but I got my first business contract under PMB. I am not a politician but my wife got a job in one of the top 4 government parastatals in the country. I am not a politician but I will benefit immensely from Jagaban's government. Better change your mindset
Selfish mindset

Both u and ur wife can u comfortably travel on the road in any region of this country? Those hundreds of people dying because of insecurity are they not humans? You got a contract, we give out the contracts

All through the fuel scarcity I never queued for fuel. I enter from the fuel station exit, and comfortably buy fuel, during cash scarcity I had as much cash as I want to withdraw withdraw a drop of sweat. Infact Buhari's government Favoured a million times, but I am not self centered like u, the country is in a mess and I identify with the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Poll23: 10:09am On May 29, 2023
All those who're pessimistic and bad mouthing the administration set to begin today will fail In Sha Allah
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by PoliteActivist: 10:09am On May 29, 2023
garfield1:

For you to be posting it here shows your mindset

Mindset what??
I hope for the best but that can't remove certain things from my mind - like pictures of those bullion vans

(I especially like the one that the bullion vans missed their way and ended up in Tinubu's house grin)

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by fareed69(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
Rain of disaster has fallen on Tinubu and APC...

Bad omen for inauguration.

Shower of blessings
Continue wailing O.
Obi is stalked in Agulu, go and rescue him he's about to be sworn in on FB, Instagram and Nairaland.

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by LZAA: 10:10am On May 29, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by lexy2014: 10:11am On May 29, 2023
herkeem:

What do you mean? Don't you want God's blessings for your country?

So you mean that up till today God hasn't given nigeria his blessings?
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by LZAA: 10:11am On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Few are really roaming πŸ˜„
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by KwuoteYourFada: 10:12am On May 29, 2023
fareed69:

Shower of blessings
Continue wailing O.
Obi is stalked in Agulu, go and rescue him he's about to be sworn in on FB, Instagram and Nairaland.
you people said worse during Buhari swearing abegi jare cheesy
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by NinjaMetahuman: 10:13am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It was through this election I realised that the problem of Nigeria is the masses not politicians
and the masses have to vote they candidate you love or prefer or they are stupid. Right?
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Cassandraloius: 10:14am On May 29, 2023
Seems like it rained all over Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.